What are your plans for 2018?

What are your plans for 2018?

>I am going to get the fucking Triumph back on the road.

>What are your plans for 2018?
Buy a Lexus LC 500.

I'm planning on getting my Datsun on the road. Pics of your Triumph?

Sell my 17 year old dirtbike and get a brand new one. What kind of triumph you got?

I'm going to sort out my tools and supplies and toss the parts for my old car I don't have anymore and finally spend some quality time with my new car. Warm weather should coincide with a major service interval as a good excuse.

> Don't crash
> Fix dents/scratches on my car
> Get rid of the haynes manual for my oldbike

>What kind of triumph you got?
Spitfire: a '78 1500 that has been off the road for two years. I have decided that I will just keep going on the disassembly and get it painted.

Trying to sell my 2010 Yaris and 03' silverado so I can pick up this 1951 Buick super 8 near me. It runs n drives n that's all I need!

That would leave my with my 1971 M35A2, my 97' Accord wagon, and this Buick.

>obligatory took a picture of a computer screen picture

I wish you good luck.

4AGTE AE93
>fix it
>sell it

KE70
>4AGE swap
>AE86 suspension + diff

AE86
>motherfucking air con

ball bearing turbo for the track car
new daily diver
house with big drive way and a garage.

this rattles and burns oil
gotta fix

Start riding a bike to work for health, and get rid of my econobox daily driver in exchange for a classic project.

Probably get my V6 new edge to look better than all of the other rustbucket pieces of shit in my small town (which isn’t hard)

supercharge the eurosport

Veeky Forumsraeli here.

Six figures is my only goal this year. I drive a 987 now but I really want a 911. This is the fucking year.

Do project updates at some point. Project threads on Veeky Forums are a dwindling comfy.

Buy a clean Miata and swap in the nice bits out of my current one.
Honestly thought about insulating the walls of my apartment garage. Would probably only cost me $100 and could do it in a way that I could take it out and reuse it when I move. Would make me feel better about running a propane heater.

Im going to fix my entire front end suspension, when it stops being 15F.
*rattling intensifies*

Finish my LS swap turd gen

Will probably continue to buy random shitboxes

Trying to get my E36 back on the road. I currently have 2 disassembled engines and a bunch of parts.

I'm not sure whether I should do a 2JZ swap and turbo it or build a 2.8 liter M50 with ITBs. Already have the rotating assembly and ITBs for such a build.

Get the Torino to turn over and run for a few seconds.
Once that’s completed, then i’ll Go and pull the cylinder head from my Falcon and clean all the carbon deposits and lap the valves.

If I have some extra cash i’ll Even send the block in and have it honed and i’ll Get it all spiffed up.

Fix this fucking phantom oil leak on my Frankenprelude so I can drive it again.

finish the body swap on my 97 ram 2500 and start the ls swap in my volvo 245. sell my nissan frontier. and maybe sell my forester XT. if i decided the ram will be my daily driver. pictured is the volvo pulling the frame out from under the old cab of the ram. and the frontier in the background getting a new starter before a dump run. i love my shitboxes.

I'm going to buy and make things to fix my car by myself, because most mechanics here are fags

Godspeed user

going to finish my stage 3 conversion on my 300ZX; waiting on my heads to come back from the Texas

Trade in my egoboost for a coyote

Finishing this build and start planning a cross Canada road trip in it with a small slide in camper

I like those wrenches except for the fact that fasteners with 18mm or 20mm heads literally do not exist in the known universe. 17, 19, 21? Fuck yeah.

Are LS motor and tranny mount kits available for Volvos or do you have to make your own? Sounds like a fun project

Install new headlights, sand lenses again since I went from 1500 grit straight to rubbing compound. I have to find 3m trizact 3000 grit which wasn't in the kit.

Waiting on a new set of blizzaks from Costco to be delivered then I'm installing them and hitting the slopes.

Find some mudflaps to keep road spray from dirtying my rear hatch window.

Sand and spray paint sub frame, touch up body panels which just started rusting.

Buy new rear hatch lock actuator since my jury rigging still doesn't keep the lock from engaging.

Bitch and moan on a Burmese silk weaving blog while sorting through endless strings of bullshit hoping to find some decent informative postings.

how much did you pay for this?

1uz swap xj sport
barra swap au2
turbo ls1 manual (needs crank and rods)
big bore xl/xr
Barra turbo au2 t5 manual swap maybe in a ef wagon not sure
turbo honda mower

>spending $100,000 for something a Mustang GT can beat

Coilovers and swaybars as a reward for hitting my financial goals.

dont know if they are available or not but i just make my own. duramax mounts bolt up to an LS other then having to drill one hole. then i just need to make brackets from the duramax mounts to the volvo, notch the crossmember to clear the oil pan, make a bracket so the volvo PS pump will fit on the LS, and change the Vbelt pulley to a ribbed pulley, make a trans mount and get a driveshaft made up. then its just wiring and fuel and modify the steering shaft. over all the volvo 240 is a pretty easy car to LS swap. the 740 is easier but i like the way the 240s look.

>implying there isn't more to motoring than 1/4 mile times

on your ke70 I say run a really nicely built 3tc on it

buy a car i want to drive and make it a beast.

If all goes well i should be able to tune my car up to 300hp to the wheels

Buy an 86 Fox GT or SVO then learn on it.

Sell all of the half assembled shitbikes I have and buy a Triumph Daytona.

Buy a shitbike and daily with it. Most likely a dual sport

13b swap my miat

Finish my trans am

Not much, honestly.

Going for some of those autism stickers, and getting a locking gas cap. I'd like to switch the CD player for a tape deck, but really I'll just keep putting it off because I'm too lazy.

full chassis reinforcement and turbo kit for my shitty old german sedan

never going to happen

I'm already $2k in. with a megasquirt sitting in my shed with spaghetti wires everywhere. I've gotten a limited slip diff for it. A welder and gas. I just need to head over and pick up an engine, rebuild it and get a mounting kit from v8roadsters. I live in florida so 13b's are really fucking cheap. I'm gonna get a low milage 13b-rew from jdmflorida for $1200. It doesn't need a rebuild but I'm still opening it and replacing the seals.

I believe in you user. I always wanted to do that but i went with other car. I also wanted to do an E30 13b caged vert-truck rallyx build but i am trying to make a time attack car first

post a build thread once you make some progress

I'd like to install a dual exhaust system on my 71 Torino, I want the 351 to finally have the roar it deserves

Ay another Torino bro, what year is yours? I drive a 71

Sell all my old turds and buy something that actually drives.

I don't have plans based on the year.
My plans as of 2018 are the same ones I had exiting 2017.

Make my lotus run right
Fix my porsche shift linkage
Finish body work on my jeep

Throw AWD parts (tranny [manual if im lucky, automatic because its more likely I'll find one], transfercase, rear dif, driveshaft, rear suspension... fuck its not gonna be cheap) in my '86 subaru leone. And while I do that, rebuild the engine too. and if im really lucky, swap in a turbo engine if I can find one thats not toast. It needs a new windshield too. learn to weld and deal with some of the rust. Maybe get the paint done too. Hopefully atleast one of these things.

Its gonna be a big year folks, im excited.

>go back to uni and finish degree
>stop fucking around with cars/only maintain current shitbox and bike with no mods
>no driving like a fuckhead
>no drinking
>stop being friends with people I don't actually like
>stop pretending to he friendly with cunts for pussy
>start gardening

Mine is nearly out of the shop for carb/timing issues I'd rather not deal with. '75 1500.

If you aren't too attached to that particular one, it's always better to sell it as is, and use that towards one already in a better condition. Of course you probably already know this.

1986 MR2

Replace handbrake cables
New pads/rotors
Fix the goddamn driver's window
replace pitted and cracked windshield
Fix the AC

I've got a longer list in the garage but it's cold as fuck down there

Waking up in that new boogahde