BRZ/86 or miata?

BRZ/86 or miata?

LC500

As a BRZ owner, I would ask if there's any reason that would prevent a Miat from being practical for you.

this

No idea. Maybe the top would be shit during winter?

Never tried it, but I guess winter would be a good time to find one to test drive. Cargo/people capacity was a factor for me, and being able to strap stuff to the roof of a BRZ sets my mind at ease.

But really the BRZ is such fun compared to a normiemobile I WANT MOAR. And MOAR seems to be what a Miat offers. I really need to go do a test drive or two just to get it out of my blood so I know what I am or am not missing out on.

fuck you
and fuck you too.
this car is shit get the fuck off the board. im tired of calling you retarded, and seeing these types of retarded posts
>see OP askes about two very similar lightweight cheap coupes
>be mentally handicaped
>shill an expensive lexury coupe that is half the fun to drive, TWICE the weight, and THREE times the base price.
are you trying to let even more people know how incredibly retarded lexus fans are?

987 boxster or cayman S

Miata is better at what these cars are made for, but 86 is more "daily-able" and seems to have a better aftermarket (at least right now, bolt on SCers are what come to mind). Personally I would throw the 124 Abarth in the ring too. Theyre basically a miata, but sound amazing and have the much easier upgrade track of a car that comes turbo from factory, and have a huge aftermarket.

It appears the Lexus LC500's superiority has led to sober controversy

Also miata is a smaller car, if you aren't a manlet it may not work. I'm 6' 2" and I barely if in a BRZ, but it works. Both are good cars, so it really just comes down to what you like style wise. You could probably pick up a used miata for a lot cheaper because they've been around a lot longer, you can find older year models.

I'm 6'4" and I fit comfortably in a BRZ, so proportions and flexibility matter here. Hence the importance of going to physically sit in one, drive it around a while, and so-forth to find out not just if you fit in the car but if the car fits you.

I know I'm overdue for a haircut when it brushes the slope of the roof going down to the driver's side door. It'd be nice if the driver's seat could go down another half inch and if I could push the steering wheel another half inch into the dash, but it's close enough even for all-day drives.

I hadn't even considered taking it to the track as it would be a dd. You're saying that it is better at it than the miata?

The brz has "rear seats" to put stuff in.

shut up I have to go shovel the snow to get the stuff out of the rear seats and the trunk

lmao triggered

This is way better than kia stinger meming because it's actually a good car

An 86 twin.

Which one has the better chassis and why?

Please find something else to do with your life other than keep your shitposting bait threads bumped.

I've never tried a Miata, but the BRZ chassis is noticeably stiff. I have the same wheels and tires on it from my old Impreza and it routinely surprises me at how much more grip it manges to pull out of them.

But really I'd say drive both and see which one makes makes your pants tighter.

brz because it's more practical, looks better, newer, and can hold up in a crash

>what has a better chassis, a convertible or a coupe???