/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread TULPATIME edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy4qqpT7Oj4
kiwifarms.net/threads/georgia-dickerson-thompson-stinky-todokaras-cutiephiliac.23554/
youtube.com/watch?v=gIfaOHkBcHI
youtube.com/watch?v=pC7-T0VkkqY
twitter.com/TakumiAiba/status/891823168540815360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kotomi

>tulpaman edition
Bless OP

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Mitty!

>those people last thread talking about how they hate the general and avatarcancer and only come for transcripts/anthology/etc
Stop making excuses and leave. You can easily be fed information about that shit through other means. I left and came back for Tulpaboi's birthday and my life has been much better without /drg/ and its pervasive celebrity culture.

Best giri.

Posting a still very admirable best girl!

Angie and her beloved Chisa!

Ishi!

Koko! Wants to stop last thread's madness and just celebrate Korekiyo's special day!

SUBARASHII

Why is crossdressing Ouma so good?

Happy birthday Tulpaman!

I stayed up till 3:30 AM to get justice. Worth it.

Thanks, I'm trying to grow my collection

Fuck off Jewell

Speaking of Tulpaman, my original intention was to have a transparent Shinguji placed on the dot of the edited " i " letter, but I had trouble with Pixlr and i could not get the thing to work. I was surprised to find a good transparent for the presser.

I want Meaty to lobotomize me, turning me into an obedient slave.
I want Meaty to treat me like a toy created for her personal pleasure.
I want Meaty to take care of my helpless body, keeping me alive for as long as she doesn't get bored with my existence.
I want Meaty to use me as a living mannequin.
I want Meaty to dress me up like Tulpaman and make me pose for her as reference.
I want Meaty to discard me like useless trash after she stops drawing Tulpaman and decides she doesn't need me anymore.

Decent as well aside from being hungry. Maybe I should do some grocery shopping.

That's not very sweet

Happy fucking birthday, Kukuadoodledooman.

Reminder that these two fucked.

Amaguji for birthday boy

K I Y O B O Y S
I
Y
O
B
O
Y
S

>The smart character is dumb because he didn't know who the mastermind is
>A character is shit for dying
>A reddit tier complaint
Maybe KGSAnon IS a Redditor?

>wake up at 12:32 pm
Feels Good.
Give me a K
Give me a I
Give me a B
Give me a O
KI-BO!

N-Naegi-kun if I'm going to do this with you wearing this then let's make it special...

the best!

it just is

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy4qqpT7Oj4

Reposting a classic for a very special day.

These two also fucked.

That's not very nice.

Good morning robotto! Lazy days are the best

Is there a v3 version of this?

>shitposting Oumafag bringing back the drama from last thread
Wew.

me

The V3 boys are all very good! I don't even know what I would rank each of them at this point, they're all just really good.

I think it's a bit of a swerve from how she's presented in chapter 1 and earlier, plus it just... doesn't flow as well, I guess, as Mondo just snapping and killing someone. He's had this complex his entire life and it coming out in the worst way during a killing game felt a lot more natural than Peko killing Mahiru to carry out what she thought Kuzu wanted

I'm tempted to look up the kiwifarms shitstorm but I want to sleep tonight

Then don't bring it up dummy, or I'll start lewdposting at you again. Haven't had to do that for a while.

Because I don't know. I don't know, user. I started the best girl posting and it evolved into hundreds of images saved and thinking about it every day. help me

this is also an acceptable answer

C-can we have a comfy time, please?

Okay, I'm probably dumb for asking this, but when exactly did V3 pastas start coming out? I'd rather not scroll through 200+ pointless threads before I hit the goldmine.

>5,124 views
I'm still surprised. I'm flattered you think it's a 'classic' though.

It's like you idiots want the shitposting

Since like january when the game came out lmao

I think the pasta came around once we got the teaser images. I remember people calling Kiibo Raiden and Maki Demon hime. I even remember arguing with a user who was saying Maki would ask Chihiro why is he wearing woman's clothing.

If you want comfy time don't ask for it, otherwise people will shitpost out of spite.

Hoe-she and Key-Roomie are the best V3 characters, Tool-pa-man is a close second.

yes
i have a 19 hour bus ride and the wifi doesn't work and some old guy was screaming
i need comfy
is there a pastebin or something with them?

>you couldn't protect this smile

HE'S COMING
EVACUATE THE THREAD QUICK

No but I've been checking October threads too because I kind of have a feeling that some pastas came out already in November/December.

Not yet but I'm planning to compile all of them individually (as in Miu's pastas, Ouma's pastas individually etc.) and I'm hunting for them. I've found plenty already (79+ pages, wew) but I really wanna find when the first ones came out.
>also 19 hour bus ride

That's a good point. Kuzu and Peko's situation in chapter 2 basically boils down to a lack of communication and when their relationship has apparently been as close as it has for as long as they have, it feels like they really should've talked some of this over. Even if Peko just thought of herself as a tool of Kuzu's will, it seems odd from that perspective that she would just act without telling him she was intending to do so first.

Enjoy. Be prepared to abandon your religion if you have one.

kiwifarms.net/threads/georgia-dickerson-thompson-stinky-todokaras-cutiephiliac.23554/

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gIfaOHkBcHI

Good Morning!~
And yeah they sure are
cute hoshi!
DON'T REMEMBER ME user.
I couldn't protect both kiibo and kaede smile I honestly want to kill myself

>Todokaras
Get that dogfucker outta here.

I love Junko!

B E G O N E
E
G
O
N
E

not so fast sisterfucker

>demon hime

When the fuck did this even occour?

For my angel.

Yeah, I think that's a good summary of it. They grew up together and the exposition presents them as being super close, so it just feels weird that she would do this without talking it over with him.
I guess I can buy that tensions were already heightened due to the killing game/motive, and that Peko is naturally impulsive when it comes to carrying out Kuzu's will, but idk. It still feels off.

>Page 1 of 40
Hold my hat, I'm going in
Going to need holy water for this one

>Maki Demon hime
Hah, pretty funny.

>not posting one of the real Thread Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=pC7-T0VkkqY

Is that a cat mouth?

Good old times

>all of the poorly attempted falseflagging past few threads
It's like you're not even trying man.

Meaty is that you

Where can I get this pillow?

Hot ass fuck.

No. I'm not a frog.

Sorry, it seems like only zipper's girlfriend has it. twitter.com/TakumiAiba/status/891823168540815360

Holy shit I need this daki
>unzipped mask
MUH DICK

Maybe it was supposed to feel like Peko thought she knew Kuzu so well that she thought they were on the save "wavelength" to kill Mahiru without even discussing that, but at the same time, if they've lived together for this long it feels like those sorts of misconceptions should've been cleared up a long time ago. It is weird, but I partially blame it on Kodaka's... mishandling of a lot of characterization when it comes to romances.

I'm holding your hat. Be brave and stay strong, hoshiposter. I'll see you in the morning.

Aw man, boner killer.

>tfw still blocked

>sprite
Cute!

Mitarai rode her.

>no lipstick
MISCHARACTERIZATION!!!!!!!1!!!!

Why did she even block you Meatman?

Fuckin hell man, we just want to appreciate our husbando.

Why the hell does any god damn talk about him, it always goes to shit? Yeah, he fucking killed Angie and Tenko, but they deserved it, even with their waifu factor. I don't understand why you guys are all so damn set out on protecting two little shits that just lesbian'd up the place because they wanted to and say that Korekiyo is some edgy siscon neckbeard while completely ignoring half of his character. Did you ever stop and think that maybe his behavior is also a lie? He just wants sister love and affection, not just some waifu bloodbath. It's bullshit that I have to explain this to /drg/ because I remember when I was cool with everyone here. We all had our faves and it's okay. Now we're post game release and any Tulpaman-fan is being hung and called cancer by the entire place when this game has fucking Ouma and a god damn slut. Korekiyo having (sister) complex motives is not the worst thing to ever fucking happen in this shit ass gane, so if I find one good thing to enjoy about it, I'm going to keep loving him even more.

I need to fuck zipper to get this pillow.

Mitarai protected her valiantly from Tengan's sexual advances

I'm a Tulpaman-fag and I'm still alive.

Nobody should ever stoop to that level, user.

I remember writing this back in like January-February. Those were good times.

Tulpaman,Hoshi and Ouma give me life

Hoshi, Kirumi, Tulpaman and Shirogane (jacketless) give me life

I actually fucked it up and cut off the top, and his hair schwoops should go inside the hat. Here!

Kuzu?

>the original was 100% serious and with Miu

Fuckin hell man, we just want to appreciate our waifu.

Why the hell does any god damn talk about her, it always goes to shit? Yeah, she fucking tried to kill Ouma, but he deserved it, even with his complex motives. I don't understand why you guys are all so damn set out on protecting a little shit that just fucked around with people because he wanted to and say that Miu is some terrible slut while completely ignoring half of her character. Did you ever stop and think that maybe her behavior is also a lie? She just wants love and affection, not just some guy's D. It's bullshit that I have to explain this to /drg/ because I remember when I was cool with everyone here. We all had our faves and it's okay. Now we're post game release and any Miu fan is being hung and called cancer by the entire place when this game has fucking Ouma and a god damn incest man. Miu being sexual is not the worst thing to ever fucking happen in this shit ass gane, so if I find one good thing to enjoy about it, I'm going to keep loving her even more .

Different user but augh. AUGH.
Keep Hoshi away from these muppet men please and thank you he hasn't done a thing wrong in his life

Good taste, Kuzu, or at least a really good impostor

SIX SAME FACES

>tfw there's a grave lack of Tojou pastas

Fuckin hell man, we just want to appreciate our waifu.

Why the hell does any god damn talk about her, it always goes to shit? Yeah, she fucking killed Hoshi but he deserved it, even with their voice actor. I don't understand why you guys are all so damn set out on protecting a little shit that just edged up the place because they wanted to and say that Tojo is some edgy autistic maido while completely ignoring half of her character. Did you ever stop and think that maybe her behavior is also a lie? She just wants to protect her country not just some midget murder. It's bullshit that I have to explain this to /drg/ because I remember when I was cool with everyone here. We all had our faves and it's okay. Now we're post game release and any Maido-fan is being hung and called cancer by the entire place when this game has fucking Ouma and a god damn slut. Toujo having complex motives is not the worst thing to ever fucking happen in this shit ass gane, so if I find one good thing to enjoy about it, I'm going to keep loving her even more.

>irumafags were this butthurt back then
wow

No idea who you're talking about at all, I'm just a guy who loves cabbage, yum yum man, hah hah hah.

I have no idea, I never interacted with her. I think she has the same kind of opinions as her bf and doesn't like when Korekiyo is drawn too feminine or when he's a bottom
She also has me blocked on my nsfw account so that's probably the reason

>a god damn incest man

SHEEEHHHHH

SUBARASHII DE ZANZU

oh okay that's cool carry on

So they're the polar opposites of the Twitter Moefag pair? That's extremely ironic.

Hmm, suspicious...
But Kuzu doesn't like cabbages so you're definitely not him. Sorry for mistaken you for someone else.

Yep, I'm an imposter, that's correct, yeah.
I mean, like damn, I love Kaede a lot man with her fat body so sexy and shit, yeah.

Thank you kind sir.

ME THINKS HUMANITY IS BEAUTIFUL ZANSU