Car dealership puts their badge on your car

>car dealership puts their badge on your car

>car dealership puts their badge on the banks car

Fixed it for you, user

>peel it off in 5 minutes
No big deal.

That's OK. Previous owner debadged the car so now people think it's a $DEALERSHIP when they can't find the model name.

>not explicitly stating and having the purchase contract amended so that no badge gets applied.
You fucked up.

ahmergawd you mean you can srsly bargain with the guy who wants to sell you a car?

>at least im not a debt slave

Oh I'm certainly a debt slave. But I accept the fact that I'm merely driving the banks truck

Wait, "on your car" as in directly onto the car's body? That's shitty. The most I see dealerships do over here is put a small frame with their name, address and whatnot on the rear license plate, something that can be easily swapped.

Actually, I bought my car cash

Pics or it didn't happen

No ty it has my address on the receipt

>2019 minus 1
>can't figure out how to edit the photo to not dox himself

Just be honest, you didn't buy anything except a tuna no crust, buster

Why didn't you just save up the money before buying your vehicle? I'll never understand people who finance cars.

Because I didn't make much money at the time and wanted to build credit. I'm not really a debt slave either, my payment is maybe 1/10th of what I take home each month

I guess that all kind of makes sense but it still seems completely foreign to me. Though I can't really talk since the bank owns my house.

Whether you get a car loan or not, the state will own your car. You will only have custodial title to it.

Are you referring g to registration?

Yeah it's really no different. I'm building credit so I can get a house one day if I decide to.

I'm referring the the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin, which the dealer sends off to the state. Ask your back room loan guy about it for kicks. He'll probably make a funny face and not know what to say because most people don't know about that scam.

Is this a US only thing?

It's US thing. I presume similar things exist or are in the making in other Anglosphere countries as we all work to "harmonize" our laws. It's the basis for why people in the US operate under the misguided notion that driving is a "privilege" that requires a license.

Because instead of dropping 20k into a depreciating asset you can finance at 1.9% and put the 20k into your 401k which will appreciate at a higher rate than the interest+depreciation

Still buy used though

So you can enjoy being old as fuck with money? Okay

God damn I love you America but sometimes your finance system seens fucked beyond repair.

If you were to ask Ben Franklin, he'd tell you that the American Revolution fundamentally was fought over trying to throw off this financial system.

Yeah? I mean, I put 50/week into my 401k and my company matches x2. That'll turn into 3 mil in 40 years. 50/week is nothing to me.

I pay 800/month for my mortgage that is making me money and buy all my toys in cash.
What do you find wrong with it?

So when you're 65, MAYBE you'll be able to retire with that (assuming the stock market holds up) and then you can DIE comfortably. I'll take that money and live now while I'm alive

I'm a chemist. If you know anything about the direction of modern medicine then you'd know that in 40 years 65 will be the new 35. Enjoy being poor and unable to afford regenerative medicine.

Also, even the worst stock market crashes recover. I'm not really worried about the S&P.

What exactly are you spending that 50/week on that you think you're living better than me? Lmao

What will you really have to live for at 65?

You're not even 70 yet, let alone 80.

Motorcycles, boats, and pussy. Like I said. In 40 years, you'll be able to be as fit as a 35 year old.

I'm sure you'll be miserable by then, no matter how science manages to prolong our meaningless lives.

"moral" legislation will drive that reality until far off in the future. we might be the last generation that grows old and die.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be super miserable getting my dick sucked on 20ft boat
It's already happening

>woo, man that 2 minutes of gratification was worth my 40 years of saving my pennies to wait for my pension to buy my boat so some whore will give me the time of day

>What? You don't want a complementary valet each time you visit?

No, I'm not interested in someone rubbing an oily rag all over my car.

>2 minutes
Jesus dude

Actually, I bought a Honda Civic for $8,500 cash. Never said it was a new car.

Also nice dubs.

>If you know anything about the direction of modern medicine then you'd know that in 40 years 65 will be the new 35.
The rich and powerful that are already established will object to that. They'll pass morality laws preventing human experimentation on the ends of DNA strands where the aging occurs. But of course there will be offshore expensive and semi-exclusive locations for them to get their longevity treatments.

It would really suck to have all the DINDU receive social welfare aging longevity treatments at taxpayer expense. But it would be racism to not offer it to all dindu for free when other people are able to obtain it by paying for it. Since it's more or less defined as racism now that dindu are required to pay for something that others work to pay for.

The local scamshop puts plastic embossed badges with VHD on the back on their cars.

>what kind of car is it?
>uh, it's a good mike's of tacoma

>dealership drives your car through their touch automatic car wash

Lol the fucking sour grapes in this thread is fucking palpable. You're seriously going to try and say saving money is a smart financial decision, Veeky Forums? I mean i know you guys are childish as fuck but come on. He's not even saving that much and you retards act like he's in poverty to have money when hes 65. If you cant afford 200 a month to save, you need to get your shit together before you can judge someone elses financial decisions

>civic
>for 8500 dollars

*isn't a smart financial decision

tldr blow your money on whatever because life is meaningless and who gives a shit

>Dealership has a sticker on my trunk near the license plate
>scrape it off
>theres a fucking outline
What do Veeky Forums? Buff?

He's not saving money, he's putting it in a 401k. He's giving the Jew his money in hopes that it will pay off in the distant future

This is cool, so roasties know you didn't get it from craigslist but from an actual dealership.

>bothering with females
it's like you hate happiness

Right he should obviously not save money in one of the most stable ways to invest, that was a bad decision on his part

>t.virgin

Must suck not being born into a trust fund (worth $4 million) and already have more than half a million in assets before being 21.

Idk how you guys live. I can retire as soon as my dad passes away and he’s already 68.

Now see, sometimes I don't mind this. I bought my car from "Shanahan Ford", and they put their "Shanahan" logo on it, but it looks kind of nice. All silver, blocky, matches the rest of the car, and the car's own branding.

When it's a shitty white decal tossed onto the back though, that's unforgivable.

helps the credit, yo

Fuck yeah. When I’m retired, I’m going to be the old bastard in the sports car.

>(((chemist)))
>shilling for transhumanist bs and eternal life
kys desu

seeyou could have bought a 3k civic and used the other 5.5k to get it in running condition

>Buy a used Hyundai from a Honda dealership
>They unironically put the words John Doe Honda on the back of a Hyundai

It was an 09 with low miles senpai

>It's another "smug asshole brags about how he's better than everyone" episode
We'll be the ones laughing when you blow your fucking brains out.

>401k
>stable in 40 years

Pensions are going bust all over the place you fool.

>Car dealership puts their badge on my car
>in chrome letter badges
>The font doesn't even match the other badges
I try so hard not to care

is a 401k like superannuation?

>wanting financial advice
>from Veeky Forums of all places
>GIVING financial advice on Veeky Forums of all places
i extremely shiggy this diggy

In Houston, there is a Gay Family Kia dealership. Of course their vadge is GAY in all caps

You have no idea what you're talking about

I do pretty much all the maintenance on my motorcycle except swapping tires, still waiting on an opportunity to buy a cheap tire swap tool. A dealer I used to frequent tends to slap around 4 or 5 stickers on my bike EVERY FUCKING TIME I went there to have the tires changes. Even after confronting them and telling them I don't want to those stickers, they kept doing that. Fuck that shitty behavior man

It's the shitty American ~free market~ version of superannuation. It's not compulsory in any sense, your employer doesn't have to contribute, there is no defined benefit, no government assurance, and it is much more risky than most other retirement plans. If you don't have enough to invest initially, or don't make enough to invest, you're extremely vulnerable to the disgustingly wild changes in the U.S. market. Oh yeah, and because congress really, reaaallly wants to ditch social security, it'll probably be your only hope at a pension.

This guy here who is so sure his 401k will buy him a yacht in *40 years* (lmao) will be back to square one when the next financial crash happens - which is not an if, but a when. This is why America's financial system is F U C K E D

>he's doesn't have a buddy in his riding group who does mobile tire swaps
user...

Netherlandistan senpai, everything is expensive as SHIT

That sucks dude, I have a guy in my riding group who will come to your house for 30 bucks and take off your old tires in Mount the new ones

Kek

>car dealership puts badge on your car
>car dealership doesn't even exist anymore

I bought a new car once, I had then write in the contact that the car won't have any dealer badging, plate frames, and that the front plate holder won't be installed.

Idiots ended up putting holes in the front bumper for the plate mount. Took me about 3 days or arguing all the way up to the dealership owner, but eventually I got them to replace the bumper cover, and give me like $500 worth of floor mats, mudflaps, and raincovers.

Fucking Hyundai

Hello fellow Newmarket

>t.beta manlet

I keep it because it shows it's not a "suomiauto"

They're stickers that usually go on the bumper or trunk/tailgate and even the police cars around here have them

>CARMAX
why the fuck do people not remove this shit. I cant tell you how many vettes ive seen with this plastered on the rear. It looks like trash

At least Ill blow them out in a multi million dollar home sitting in a lamborghini you pea farmer.

One time we had service done on our Odyssey (Transmission recall IIRC) and they had swapped out the rear plate frame without telling us and for no reason. We drove back and demanded they affix the old one correctly and they did so.

It's the principle of the thing.

>Not buying from official brand dealerships

Lmfao at you brokefags. Reputable brands like Porsche, Bentley, Ferrari never do this. Get that carmax/Mexican dealership shit out of here