/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #159

Sonyass edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.1: mega.nz/#!es1mmA4Z!fhvrsj_ch0sxpjzk2o8UTMUUEBkoYVGNDxjFgozGBCU

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/149286560/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck yeah

Almass

So beautiful, so flawless.

Wish alps were a thing in monmusu quest

Vendetass

MGE is good

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

Ill Ass

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

FAT ASS

I want to see Luka request from a freshly turned Alp. He's nervous at first but Luka coaxes him into it anyway. But then as he keeps going, it starts to awaken his new succubus instincts and before you know it Luka's fish has been dried and the shikialp comments "Thanks for the meal"

I love you, Voreanon, have a (You)!

Torotoro draws the line with gay shit.

I love Ilias !

Hora.

>he doesn't know about the fabulously gay man

>It actually is Nelice
Burn it down.

Run away!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

user...

I don't care if its possible or not its going to burn by my shear force of desire to see it burn.

Can it be hans?

user.........

>such heresy makes me feel expensive
What did she mean by this?

Nerice sounds and looks considerably better. I think I've pushed it enough to get noticed...

I mean, no one's changing her brother to Nello...

Perhaps she means that being willing to defy her mission of staying in the pyramid for her makes her feel loved, which she elongates like a snake for some reason. The other responses basically affirm that she feels unimportant and forgotten to the world at large.

She meant user hasn't updated his translation and/or his screenshot compilation for however long that hasn't been the case.

anything but Nelice that sucks, I like Neris more tho

These monsters and angels are so dead set on their rules. You can't even ask for a sparring match because even then they'll still rape and or eat you if you lose.

There ain't no such thing as love anymore it seems.

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me

Please hurt me

Out of every single enemy in MGQ i think Angel Ghoul is the only one which aroused me to the point i thought about surrendering.

Had i the choice to fuck an Angel Ghoul it would be really fucking tempting.

Holy fuck why is she so hot
She better get a non-death scene

Big ass edition?
big ass edition

Ferdenass.

Fernandazz

Undead fairy ass with pantsu

Isn't that necrophilia though ?

Well, no not technically because she's UNdead. And since shes an undead angel its okay?

I mean she's still by far the sexiest angel. Being Undead just adds to her allure.

Zombass

Robo ass

Well, yeah, she's hot, so I guess it's okay. As long as the pussy isn't rotten, she's great.

She's dead dude

Evass

Un means not, shes not dead. Undead. Besides that is right, she's sexy as hell and being undead gives her a nice skin tone.

If she hated potato so much why didn't she become a hunter instead of a disgusting and unwelcome gypsy?

Undead is still dead. Or do you think the zombies don't count as necrophilia.

She just wanted to find a sugardaddy who would provide for her, I doubt she ever gave any serious thought to career choices

Then what are automatia/robutts to you?

I mean fuck man, just look at Angel Ghoul. Shes the single sexiest looking angel. Are you saying if you had a choice of fucking her and not dying you wouldn't do it?

>single sexiest looking angel

Lolichaela isn't sexy. She's scary. Extremely scary.

Not as scary as Lucifina
Also scary is sexy

>single sexiest looking angel
Excuse me?

>Not as scary as Lucifina
>Also scary is sexy
Both of these statements are true. Though Lolifina is also adorable and extremely fucked up.

>extremely fucked up.

Are loli angels cute because they are lolis who are angels or because they are angels who are loli?

Is that my luci_terrified?

They are cute because they are both. After seeing some angels like Gnosis its good to see some cute and not abominations-that-should-be-fucking-burned girls again.

Threadly reminder time?

GO AWAY

No, I cropped it myself

>having to wait years before seeing her in Paradox pt 3

I don't think part 3 will take very long since trtr said the part 2 patches won't delay it!

I don't see the difference

I bet part 3 is going to be released in 2019 and it wont be translated until 2020......

You're wrong! Torotoro is working on it as we speak.

you asked for this.

Every time you guys bully Dargoth, he delays the patch another week.

But that would only increase the bullying
This means he enjoys the bullying, right?

The product of 5 years of planning.

Ilias Red vore when?

It seems to be Rogue went back to sleep, hell even MGL seems to have fucked off into space too.

Now its just Dargoth and errorname. And to think rogue did so much in such little time.

This is the ideal succubus body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Elma looks like she stepped out of an Ed, Edd, and Eddy episode.

Big bully succubus!

I want to fight her! And win!

>angel ghoul is the hottest an-

>Hell even i've stopped my whole Lilims are shit thing there because there is no point to it anymore.
That's life. So much energy and creativity at the start, but since it doesn't grow on trees, eventually only repetitiveness remains.

Lilims are CUTE!

What can bring freshness to that place

A new MGE volume

KC releasing anything new.
I get that theres a drought of content there but i mean.... waifu questionnaires make up at least 40% of the thread! It's been like that for a while now too and its so bad, at least Lilims are SHIT!

>waifu questionnaires make up at least 40% of the thread!
Like we're any different? The rest of the thread is shitposting and power level arguments and Lilims are CUTE!

The coming world guide + dragonia. Heard that since he's focusing on it, there won't be any new girls till 2018. Pure rumor, mind you.
Yes
You have to understand that it's what happens with escapism. KC had the means and the ability to create something out of his escapism through drawfaggotry, but the great bulk who can't even writefag, let alone drawfag, end up like the thread by pure virtue of being unable to do much else other than imagining. The drought of content only worsens it since it then rests on those who can't even pull up a greentext story to do something about it.
also stfu

Hey! At least we're still getting content and discussing the game as an JRPG and how to cheese the fuck out of it. (Sword God Dual Wielding Sword Master booster Luka)
Yeah, but its also the same exact people who respond to it. I can count like 10 waifu fags i know from that thread such as: Childhood Demon user, Corrupt Demon user, The like two spider anons, the Anubi lovers and that one Pharaoh guy.

Hell i used to be part of them with a dragon until i realized "Fuck that, fuck this, MGQ is better."
Lilims are shit user.

>I used to be part of them

I would take generic waifufagging over "content creators" like hyphen and ecstasy.

>Yeah, but its also the same exact people who respond to it.
It's almost as if escapists with similar interests have converged in one place, innit?
fuk u

What about edgy?

He's dead, Jim.

>ecstasy
He's never going to finish it so it'll be okay.
>hyphen
What did hyphen do again?
Yeah but because its the same people doing it the threads are 95% repeats of everything that was said in the last one.
fite me

He drew cute little pictures
What's wrong with that?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/149286560/

Anything new with Monster Trap Island?

I know Fobs updated, just wonder if the other game has anything new.

>Is there a way to do it legit?
No. Death has 350k HP and will easily oneshot / twoshot your entire party. As a sidenote, she's not actually fighting you for real - this is the equivalent of her fighting with a single finger, her eyes closed, being weighed down, and near-dead. After you 'kill' her she gets up and tells you 'well done, you're not as shit as I thought' and dusts her cloak off.
Pure headcanon.