/pg/ - Persona General

Makoto Monday edition

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>P5D and PQ2 to be revealed soon: personacentral.com/rumor-new-persona-dancing-game-also-announced-soon/
>Persona August 2nd event details: personacentral.com/persona-super-live-p-sound-bomb-2017-paid-live-stream-announced-limited-persona-stalker-club-v-revival-august-2/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gQGxRp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Futaba is my wife, and I can't wait until she gets her own spinoff with Joker!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I love Ann!

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Obligatory Makoto Monday post

Reminder there is a thread on /c/ if you would like to post Makoto

Tae is bae!

FUCK YOU!!

So what's the point of having my love interest if then in the spinoffs nothing is reflected or mentioned and it goes the friendship way?

She's mine /pg/

Kawakami a kawacutie

The point is you got a chance to do it at all and the writers cared enough to make it an option rather than forcibly pairing your MC up with someone you might not like. I'm especially thankful for that in P5, because I'm relatively cool with Yukari, Aigis and Rise.

It's kinda hard to address it in the spinoffs without pissing people off.

>Rise
Whats your point? That she's canon?
Love interest are optional. Just think of spinoffs as a hiatus in the relationship.

There is none. It's just a low effort, optional feature to attract the waifufags

No, that is to say I was kind of cool with the ones mentioned but Makoto and Futaba rub me the wrong way for different reasons, with the latter she seems more like cute little sister material to me. My choice was Chihaya because nothing spells romantic like the both of you helping each other to avert fate!

this.
even the romances themselves are low effort.
makotofags are the easiest targets.

They could let you choose which girl you romanced at the start of each spinoff. So that way it gets addressed on the story.

That's too much effort especially for P5 where you literally go on the romance route before the relationship is maxed out.

t. groofags

t. fujo

But it's the same in previous games. Romance starts at 9 sometimes 8

What?

Wrong, in P3 it could start as early as rank 6 and I liked that the more clingy girls would start hanging on you sooner.

I heard a rumour a new DAN might actually happen!
Will Lisa be in the new one?

Yeah I know. Naoto even starts at 6. The point is I don't understand how that prevents them for doing what I said in the spinoffs.

>atlus
>putting effort into their writing
that stopped after persona 3 my friend

>Wanting to be cucked.

In one of my other posts I said it's too much effort since the romances are for flavor and not things with lasting impact like P3MC's and Aigis's connection.

Joker's a self-insert, so I'm married to Futaba by proxy.

Why did they make Yosuke so faggy in the epilogue?

Yes

actually they stopped way back in Persona 1
Tadashi had a semblance of a good story in his head when P2 started but it didn't last

If you want a romance story play a series with a focus on romance.

Just because we all joke about how Persona is just babies first dating sim doesnt make it so.

>Joker's a self-insert
he is the least self-insert MC in the series and he won't be a self-insert at all in the spinoffs you cuckold

It's happening.

Also she probably won't make it unless her skin/costume is DLC for another character. I think Atlus will milk the dancing game hardcore and have a million pieces of DLC.

Yeah it's almost a certainty.
>New Persona Dance game
>People interested in Persona a lot more now
>Kanimin comes back
>More art of her
>tfw

Because it was enjoyable when you did it.
It is a video game. You do things in them because it was enjoyable or entertaining at the time, not to create real meaning.

not so sure about that
P4DAN had less content than any of the PSP project divas and that's one hell of an achievement

>Persona 3
>good writing

Because he's actually gay?

You just don't get Japanese fashion.
No, seriously, you don't.

better than 4 and 5

Excellent!

My (baseless) assumption is that since the website's URL is persona-dance and not p5dance, or something similar, it'll include content from 3, 4 and 5 which gives more opportunity for DLC milking.

I want Joker to marry Anne.

Name a single well-written game.

t. p3 fag

Final Fantasy VII

Dancing All Night
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Persona 1
The Answer

t. fujo

Silent Hill 2

I want Joker to marry me.

my life as a /pg/ shitposter on the ouya

MC's relationship with Aigis wasn't even romantic until they added the Slink in FES. It was just platonic up until that point

Earthbound

I didn't say it was romantic though, only that things like that are very important.

Why would you listen to Persona 5's dub? That's like paying Gordon Ramsay for a steak and asking he take back the medium rare he cooked you for a well-done.

>Chies boobs are bigger than Naotos
Guess all that meat did wonders for my wife

Fuck off subfag. I'll listen to whatever I want

Are you a cute girl? Because otherwise he is not going to care.

The Witcher 3

That's not how it works, user.

Some people enjoy their steaks well done even though it's objectively the worst choice and that's fine.

>tfw P3fags are the FF7fags of Persona

You mean Akihiko's wife

>ywn play another team silent game
Chie turned out looking the most attractive one of the girls.

>actually paying attention / listening to what the characters have to say and not just skipping every cutscene and dialogue box

god damn, storyfags are the worst

sad that chiefags have to witness this

Ironic weebs and normies, for lack of a better word.

i fucking hate pq and arena for what they've done to akihiko
i fucking hate them

>P4fags are the FF6 fags of Persona
>P5fags are the FF10 fags of Persona

If Makoto and Futaba are so popular why Ann gets most doujins?

Nah. Chie's not flat, but she's Naoto either

This is your free of charge voice cast versus a dub comprised of "who's"

And it's not even the full picture, Shuichi Ikeda voices Shido among others.

because ann is for NTR and black men

the dub is better

P4 is the FF7 of the series and you know it

I mean. Yu gets to fuck all the girls at the end. Even Mitsure gets wet for Narukamis dick.

Wow I literally recognize next to no characters, why should I give a shit? I never even watch sub unless it's the only option

Trying to get a discord setup for Persona discussion, would appreciate some annons joining
discord.gg/gQGxRp

A true patriot.

Gas shippers

user, anyone who chose the sub over the dub obviously doesn't watch much animu and won't know who 80% of these characters are.

>Rina Satou voiced Kaoru from Amagami
holy shit how did I not notice before

user, he canonically friendzones all of them. They're all fair game

It really is too bad that they got all of these totally talented star voice actors and actresses and they still managed to get one-upped by the english dub.

Best girl

Just saying, why does it fucking matter what other people listen to if it doesn't affect someone else at all?

Literally this. The cancer of games, anime, comics, movies, series, etc. Fuck shippers.

For Ryuji.

>/pg/

>Even Mitsure gets wet for Narukamis dick.
Fake news

>he
It's a self insert.

because not fucking giving a shit will encourage ATLUS to hire Ashly Burch again, ruining an entire game because of her no fucks performance

They're going to do it anyways, retard. In the mean time, I'm never going to care about Gook audio

Shipping is cancer and unfun.

Who do you wish you could be nicer/meaner to in P5?

Nothing is canon. It's deliberately vague. Schrodinger's Waifu.

Only some things are canon and its that which is necessary for the continuation of the story. Everything else is fair game. Except this.

Any english voice actors ruin the performance, its not just her

mishima;makoto