/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Daniel Edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85684/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Recommend me a good modpack

WAIFU

AND FUCKING LORE

AND YEAH FUCK YOU HARMONY TOO

YEAH FUCK

Waifus
Vore
Harmony

Is OpenMW in a playable state? For example if I just wanted to play the vanilla game from start to finish and get the authentic Morrowind experience, is OpenMW good enough or should I simply use the old game engine and apply all the bugfixing patches?

stale meme

From a /v/ drawthread.

Your face is stale lmao

Daniel kicks fucking ass and his facial hair rules.

All in one HDT-vagina

>lmao
>not lmoa
Typical tripfaggot

Let me help you with the content before I go back to modding, here's another picture of me, enjoy

Maybe I'll drop some more later

Good DSL

c
u
t
e

What the fuck is wrong with your lips? Are you a tranny or something? Because m8 let me tell you the HRT is not working for you. Legit.

Shit dude, after aeons of wrestling with the mods i don't feel like playing it at all.

Maybe i'll try to come up with a cool playthrough idea and come back.

Gimme some hammerfell waifu

Jesus fuck what happened to this general?

Anyways, had the hankering for some Skyrim again, want to smash things up with the biggest fucking sword I can find (read: dragonslayer)

What's the best animation pack/combination of animation mods for swinging around something that's too big to be called a sword?

>berserk fag
Watch a real anime you fucking casual millenial.

What's a good modpack I can use right now? Or should I just wait for Daniel's? Does anyone know if he's doing early access for patrons?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Yes it is entirely playable beginning to end. It's up to you. You won't have access to mge or mwse but most other mods will work should you want to add some mods later in the playthrough.

>moefag

>anime
spotted the true pleb
the 97 anime is gud though, I haven't watched any of the newer stuff however

I feel you there, I spend more time working on my load order than I do playing the game. I actually want to play but I don't have it set up perfectly yet. I get tired of the modding and go do other shit, so it never gets done. Even if I want to play, I can't.

So I assume I still need the Morrowind Patch Project and other misc. fixes? Aside from the code patch of course.

Are any of the Mihail Extra-Super-Mega Immersion Collection by Mihail Gucci Mods worth it?

A lot of them look very very janky to me, but it might just be his own 10FPS setup that makes them look borked.

It's entirely playable. Last I checked the only bugs they have left are shit like flags and other animations not looking like they do in Vanilla.

For the best my friend.

The code patch doesn't work with it but I think all of the other patches and fixes are still necessary. They left vanilla bugs in place.

>that webm
god fucking dammit

Jesus christ. Why? Why does this exist? Who approved this?

Anyways still in need of answers, what's the best animations for huge swords? Are there even any good animation replacers that would fit a giant sword?

They're too fucking cheap to even pay people to draw anime anymore, they are now trying to make computer generated models acceptable by using anime-like shaders. Instead of looking like anime, it ends up looking like clunky PS2 cutscenes. They assumed since it was Berserk they could force people to get used to it and learn to enjoy it. Well, they were fucking wrong.

Legacy of the Dragonborn adds the new museum to Solitude, right?
Does it conflict with the Solitude changes in Expanded Towns and Cities?

Try yy anim replacer.

Nah.

What's the best way to test a mod? Last time I modded Skyrim I thought everything was fine until I tried to walk to Falkreath and CTD'd in the same place everytime. Is there a mod that'll fast travel you around Skyrim to make sure nothing shits the bed or something like that?

Watch a patrician tier anime like AoT instead of Ballsack.

Slap these commands into the console

tcl
tgm
player.setav speedmult 1000

Fly around skyrim, the game will stutter because it tries to load shit faster than you can fly around at sanic speeds, but it shouldn't hard crash unless something is wrong or you're running out of memory

>AOT
Maid Dragon is the anime of the decade. Deal with you fucking edgeniggers.

Great, thanks.

Another one
2015 birthday

I endorse these posts.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Looks like your average nexus hotfiles follower

>not I've showed you my dick now answer me

Giving content for the new meme, bro! Are you not aware of it? xD

report and ignore him
its offtopic

m8... You know these pictures will exist forever. Some autist is saving these right now to post on /pol/ /v/ and /b/ and you'll never be able to escape them. When someone searches for your name this shit will pop up. Even when you're older and want to distance yourself from this you won't be able to because you've done this. You understand this right?

Marc was fun, this Daniel cunt is an asshole.

and you people whined that cumtears was bad.

How is it offtopic it's on the thread you FREAK

Implying this is actually the poster's face and not some random schmuck he grabbed off of google.

if you're real prove it with timestamp

It's getting close lads.

berzerk anime is that far already?

holy shit did they condense it

What TOS mods do you fucks recommend. I know some of them are pretty fucking boring like the giant one etc. But is pitfighter any good?

most are good, only like 3 are bad

Terms of Service?

Thirteen Oranges.

Waifus are cheap
Lore is gone
Harmony no longer

b-but curved swords

Was it really a civil war? Cause it sounded a lot more like a revolutionary war.

Not all Nords sided with Stormcloaks

Not all colonists sided with the American Rebellion, either. The objective of the war was to free Skyrim from Imperial rule. The Stormcloaks weren't even interested in splitting Skyrim and forming a their own nation.

Hmm, not quite what I was looking for. Guess that would be good for idles maybe

What I really want is actually heavy attack animations, that really emphasize the size of what's being swung. I know there were a few good ones for Oblivion but are there really no good 'huge sword' animations for Skyrim?

yeah but america's fuckin dumb tho

So are Nords

>implying the american revolution was about taxes which were like 1.5% back then. Not to mention the yanks only managed to win because France fucking put there entire navy into the altlantic to stop the british and the brits were literally too busy eradicating slavery in africa.
I hope you suck french cock because you fucking owe them one. Not to mention even with our reserve fucking forces in America you cunts still got your fucking asses handed to you repeatedly.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85684/?

>children of Skyrim
>they still use the Imperial pantheon instead of the Nord one.

And most of the world's population are unironically worshipping a Jew from Palestine. What's your point?

>butt blasted the colonists beat and surpassed the crown
Freedom wins every time queen cuck. You're welcome for World Wars 1-2, the Cold War, nuclear energy, computers, the internet, and everything else we've given the world after we freed ourselves from the oppressive rule of the crown. UKucks wish they were as accomplished.

When waifus stop posting, the /pol/acks start coming.

Post your waifu.

That Ysgramor would be dissapoint in the skycucks

I wish they had made it so after the Stormcloaks win the War anyone that publicly refers to the eight instead of the Nine is arrested like the empire did to Talos worship.

>barely involved in ww1
>didn't do fuck all in ww2 except become glory hounds in europe and the pacific
>Britain manages to save itself from invasion after the BoB.
>Routes and completely cuts off oil supplies to the german warmachine from Africa via Montgomery.
>Indian defense keeps Japan and Germany from uniting supply and troop lines.
>Australia spends years wrecking the Japs in the pacific.
>British blood and bodies holding back the germans and ultimately defeating them
>Russia finally comes in
>Germany loses
>Americans: LETS RUN IN AND GET ALL THE GLORY AND STEAL ALL THE NAZI SCIENTISTS!
>Skip to today: "You're welcome for WW1 and WW2 you limey fuck ;D"
I hate you and your fucking shitty plastic nation.

Is Skyrim really the best platform for this weeb shit?

My waifu is sleeping.

>Jesus was a jew
>Palestine existed when Christ was alive
The fuck kind of meme is this?

>barely involved in ww1
>cvame i nand saved Europe
>barely involved
>did fuck all in WWII
>funded the Crown so they could do shit
Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that bitch nigger.

>ywn be an ungrateful little shit yurocuck
feels good
yes he was a jew, did you even read the bible?

(((Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef))) doesn't sound Jewish at all to you? Palestine is the name of the region since Roman times.

>the 9 divines
So you want the Stormcloaks to continue to worship the Imperial deities?

Judaism as we know it today didn't even exist when Christ was alive. Fuck the Talmud wasn't even written until 600 years after Christ. Christ was a judean he wasn't a jew. How uneducated are you?

>Judaism as we know it today
>as we know it today
You played yourself dipshit

>WW1 - USA involved in not even 5% of the final fight at the end of the war. Had divisions that literally did nothing but run logistics for the Brits. "You're welcome ;D"
>WW2 - "B-but we gave you war supplies! THAT MEANS WE DID EVERYTHING! ;D"
I'm glad you will all be replaced by mexicans soon.

Is this really the result of yuro education? Sad.

Oh boy comparing historical wars from the real world with those of a fictional universe where the very concept of race god and even the laws of physics themselves operate under a completely different set of rules my favorite

This is my waifu and her husbando.

Say something nice about them.

Those textures are shit

Britain's propaganda game is on point. No wonder you toothless subjects put up with death squads.

>Old testament Judaism from which christianity is clearly an offshoot.
>The word Jew didn't exist at the time of Christ.
>Pharisee Judaism or the precursor for modern day talmudic judaism didn't exist at the time of Christ.
>BUT SEE HES A JEW HUUUURRRR XD
Christ was an old Testament Judean. The term Jew or even Judaism didn't even exist back then. I mean... Oh I get it... You're a fucking Pagan homo worshipper. I see now. How's that prisoner cock sucking coming to replace your Odin powers fag lord?

Armor-kun looks so sad.

I'm happy that they can be together despite her husbando existing in a world of 256x256 resolution textures

I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to end like this. I just wanted to discuss what the Civil War really was. Then some idiot europoor started shit posting.

>Old testament Judaism
Ah yes but it's still Judaism you see. Are you going to keep proving my own points for me?

>(((Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef)))
What's fucking ironic is that's in the Talmud. Christ wasn't a rabbi. He was a carpenter. Also Rabbi's didn't exist then, they were called Elders and it could only be passed down by blood. They're now called Cohens. Christ wasn't even remotely tied into that. Fuck even Moses wasn't. I mean... You're really trying too hard here. You understand that your pagan niggertry doesn't hold up to history right?

There's a reason why we call him Cucknight.

>state judaism didn't exist there
>use the term to correlate to the old testament religion which is no longer followed by jews long replaced by the Talmuidic Judiaism that came after christ
>SEE YOU SAID JEW! IM RIGHT!
Sure kid sure. :)

>Judaism 2 is different from Judaism 1 so Judaism 1 isn't Judaism anymore