/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1090

Morrigan Edition

Previously in the Deep Roads: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Crying in a corner because he won't appear in the next games.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to watch something!
youtu.be/zNVLaHP5Ukw?t=1m38s

Reminder that slavery will be abolished by the end of Dragon Age 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/61/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, what spells should I rush for early game?

Someone please make a Leli-Ana thread...

I don't want to post in a thread made by Winnie!

We actually have an OP unrelated to lelfaggotry?
Get fucked.

Not everyone who posts Morrigan is "Winnie", you autist. We've had 6548 Leliana threads in the past months so it's time for a fucking change.

Don't be rude, my sweet user!

*slaps*

Umm, one can never have enough Andraste!

Why are Morrigan anons always so rude?

Do the Circle quest first to buy lyrium dusts in massive amounts from the quartermaster there, and flasks from Bodahn, and craft lesser lyrium potions in bulk, so you never run out of mana, ever.

On every level, spend all your point on nothing but magic. Nothing. Fucking dump everything on magic. You can never have enough magic. Fuck willpower, fuck constitution.

Magic both increases your damage AND increases the effectiveness of potions. So if you have high magic, even the cheap as fuck lesser potions will fill great amounts of health and mana. Fucking drink lesser mana potions like water.

Pic related is all you need for damage, Just cast these non stop and gulp potions like no tomorrow, they deal good damage and have very short cooldown times.

Go for the purple spells for the late game. Or don't. You can work anything out after you get those damage spells, so it doesn't matter that much.

Creation schools sucks though lmao. Heal and spell wisps are the only good ones.

Don't reply to it. You'll get Thedosian super-AIDS.
user..

Forgot the image.

*hugs nice anons*

*slaps rude anons*

Oh, and get Arcane Warrior specialization so you can wear massive armors and then cast rock armor (which you should always have on anyways) to get high as fuck armor values warriors can't even to dream of coming close.

It will cost you fatique which means your spells will cost more mana but it's no matter because you will have shitloads of lesser mana potions.

Any specific order for those spells in early levels? Would it even make a difference?

I should get Blood Magic first though, right?

>I should get Blood Magic first though, right?
Get Arcane Warrior first, second specialization doesn't matter much.

>Any specific order for those spells in early levels? Would it even make a difference?
Just get those red spells before anything else. Order doesn't matter that much. I'd get fireball first though, shit is cash.

I love Leliana, my sweet anons!

Should I get all red rows before getting other shit? Or just fully complete at least one row?

Me too, user!

Those posts are right up my alley, recently started Origins again as a mage. Thanks.

The order you get them isn't important, get them whenever you like.

All right. Thanks user, that was all very helpful

>On every level, spend all your point on nothing but magic. Nothing. Fucking dump everything on magic. You can never have enough magic. Fuck willpower, fuck constitution.
I forgot to add that you'll want 16 cunning though.
To max out the Coercion skill for roleplay purposes and unlocking all speech and intimidate options.

*hugs*

Andraste would be proud of your niceness, sweet user!

Did all of the Morrifags die out?

I like Morrigan

Umm, Winnie loves Morrigan...

Winnie!

You're still here!

No, why do you ask?

Not much reason to post.

Who the shit is Winnie?
Rampant faggotry, etc. Figured you guys would have at least tried to control it.

Liking Morrigan doesn't give me the ability to ward off degenerates or autists, user
I rarely ever come here anyway, only came because I started another run of Origins

Umm, Winnie user is the miserable user who hates fun and our girl Leli-Ana!

He doesn't contribute to gameplay and lore discussions and only comes here to bitch and moan!

He's also a Morrigan-user: see one of his whiny trashposts for yourself !

Also, Leliana is our friend, silly user!

Is that you, Winnie?

Leliana abuses young elves in skyhold dungeons, it is know!

The usual suspect is here at any hour of the day, can't do much to counter that. This Morrigan OP seems to have triggered them a bit, so at least we can laugh at the salt (see above).

Can WORD this post!

That is a lie, rude user!

I think it's at least two autists, either that or he's responding to himself with different IPs, which I don't think anyone here has the dedication+autism to reproduce for any meaningful amount of time

Everyone loves Leliana here, dear whiny user.

Are you posting screens at least? (I haven't been here but in spots, so if you have I've not seen.)
Please gas yourself.
I've heard she sluts it up in the mount stables with the dracolisks and monster nugs. Pretty gross tbhfam.
I'll take success where it comes.

Oh, Winnie..

Please be more subtle with your samefagging in the future!

>Are you posting screens at least?
I literally just started my run, was asking around for class/origin recommendations until now, also I don't think people would be too interesting in my blogposting

Maybe we can sacrifice you to bring Tulpa back..
Post them anyway. These retards manage to get away with their shenanigans.

What would be the point in posting screens? The game is fairly linear, it's not like most people here don't know what happens in the game

*slaps all four cheeks*

I always enjoy seeing new pictures of Leli-Anna, user!

If anything, all this autism is making me dislike Leliana, I think I'll use Sten instead of her

Noo!

*cries*

But Sten isn't a rogue with a fat ass

*hugs*

Umh, Lillyanna isn't for lewdness!

>Lillyanna

That's great. I wasn't talking about whoever the fuck that is.

Friendly reminder that Winnie needs a big Nug Hug!

It's a cute nickname for Leliana, rude user!

At least I didn't associate Sten with mentally handicapped people, and he's funny

Why are you trashposting about Leli-anons like this, Winnie?

It's really hurtful...

Who the fuck is Winnie?

Sten is great. A lot better than Leliana

Umm, I already explained it..

Can I store the DLC items I got in Origins? Or do I just sell the ones I won't use?

>Lelfag rapidly losing it ITT
amused_flemeth.png

I think the Warden's Keep DLC offers a storage box upon completion. Alternatively, install this mod to have a chest at your campsite: nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/61/

You need get to Soldier's Peak to store stuff.

I'm used to your trashposts, Winnie!

No real reason. It's effort on your end, perhaps even more than what's worth it.. but if you can manage to trigger the shit out of the lelshitter, I'll applaud you.

Why is Winnie so miserable and unpleasant, my sweet daggies?

Why is this faggot so miserable and unpleasant, my sweet daggies?

Winnie..

>daggies
Please.
/dag/nas.

Umm.

Why is everyone here so autistic?

It's just you, sweet user!

Uhm, no!

Jesus christ what is happening in this general. I've never been here during the day.

It's probably some kind of subliminal audio thing that's released in certain game codices throughout gameplay.
Do you really want to know?

Winnie becomes active during this time!

all the good posters left

What did people talk about before the general became THIS? As much as I like Dragon Age, don't see much that can be discussed recently, and lol at the current state of any other Bioware IPs

posts about old bioware games, other rpgs and sometimes just random games, screenshots of playthroughs, blogposting

>What did people talk about before the general became THIS?

TW3

I just woke up and I have not even posted here. There are multiple Leliana posters on /dag/ you idiot(s). And then there is this *someone* who has been copying and false-flagging me (in a very mild way, I have to admit) for months. I don't mind this kind of false-flagging because /dag/ is a dead general, I usually complain when it gets out of control like this.

It is also ironic that this *someone* who has been spamming the term "Winnie user", is actually the Whiny-user for whom I made this title/term for.

Why not click the previous thread in the OP and see for yourself?

This, with lots of blogposting and soc shit occasionally.
We made stuff sometimes. It was mostly eloquently worded shitposts though.

>Why not click the previous thread in the OP and see for yourself?
I assume that the general's autism isn't something that started this thread, as I was in last thread asking for stupid shit about starting a Dragon Age Origin run on Nightmare

>believing the lelshitter's lies
He always says it's not him and yet the cancer never stops.

It's hard to miss his cancer considering how he posts here every single day and is the only avatarfag here

Assuming someone is indeed impersonating you and you didn't switch to another IP just now, here's a thought: if whatever posting style you used in this general prior to the false-flagging wasn't cancerous in itself, then maybe this shit wouldn't happen today. I've seen /your/ posts a while ago - you're as much to blame as the other faggot who allegedly started copying you.

Screenshots of current playthroughs, lore posting, old BW game discussion, sharing builds, etc.

All Lelianafags are cancer

>" - "
Winnie...

Anyone playing Origins right now? Just started my 2nd run through the game, this time on Nightmare.

I admit I started some of the memes but I no longer use them and I never spammed them in an annoying and exaggereted way.

Do you want me to show you all the old posts from the archive that are linked with the same kind of trashposting? Some of the Cassandra, Sera, Morrigan, "Solas is bad" posts are linked with the same memes, I don't even like these character, except for Solas and Leliana.

>Not liking Cassandra
I'm even more disappointed in you

>being this obsessed with your Veeky Forums identity

Mansandra is ugly, old and rude, user.

She is okay, but I am not a huge fan of her.

Cass is anything but rude.
Literally Best.

You're ugly, old and rude

Meant for this user!

I just started up my Inquisition game. I haven't played in 2 years.

>Literally Best
That's our Delightful Andraste, user.

Yeah, I was right there yesterday. Male human, mage.

Lily a shit.

*slaps*

YES!