/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1913

EOPs get BTFO by SJWs edition

>Recent News
16 Million Celebration Event!
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13631

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 Guild War (Water)
8/24 - 8/30 Xeno Sagittarius
8/31 - ??? New Story Event

8/2 - Summer Livestream @20:00 JST
8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Celebration Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-g8giyzaJ9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Summer Izimir's fate episode have any waifu shit in it

moshi moshi...

Host ulti bahas

host ult buhus

>i'll never roll vira

ZOI DROP 2 MORE BLUE SKYS, I NEED THEM AND YOU HAVEN'T DROPPED ONE IN THE LAST 10 RUNS

why couldn't her 5* face be as cute as this

Those horns must be a pain in the ass in bed.

Quick question for people who made song, Did you guys make your first bow dark for the fight or just whatever you had the orbs for?

She calls you cute.

>3 SSRs on my first 10 pull
RATES ARE BUGGED ROLL NOW

I wish I was that lucky

>cygames doesnt want us to fap to this

What did they mean by this?

>LEL INCOMING WESTERN EXCLUSIVE GBF APP

Do you cunts still believe in this meme? No, FGO isn't a goddamned example.

>leeching zoi now when magfest is tomorrow

that's the reason why doraf are made for doggystyle

Two more and I get Threo though.

They are appeasing to burgerstain censorship so they can advance into the western market.

Too lewd
Way too lewd

I want to make her hair into ponytail.

Do you think Draph vaginas look exactly the same as human ones?

boo

Quick I need to to spend ap fast to make platinum rank. What's the fastest way to spend ap?

Except that they did it because of a sponsership with an Italian soccer club.

I want Song to be my loving wife.

hijab version when

Angel Halo or slimes

Host baha

>implying
Italians are alright with big anime tiddies.
t. italian

No you fucking retard. It's for the Asian mudslimes. Japan never gave a shit about SJW.

Your argument will make sense if they are signing up with a German football club.

Americunts will try to pin the blame on anyone except themselves.

>tfw never rolled more than 2 SSR in 10 pull
Feels bad.

Inciting erections isn't something a global corporation should be doing.

Your view is incredibly narrow. That's literally just advertisement for them. One deal of many to come.

>No you fucking retard. It's for the Asian mudslimes.

read you people are fucking disgusting.

>trying to build dork
>keep getting earth shit
GODDAMMIT

Sorry we need to keep some of this meat for the others.

We know, Siete

>parroting what you read at gbfg
Soccer teams cared jackshit of what their sponsor is doing.

Dark is literally BadEarth

>We will never get summer Song
Do they hate money or something?

Yes but it was Cygames themselves who did it to better appeal to them.

I know this feeling. Thankfully my Titan really helps with Enmity.

Not even American. You are a fucking idiot. Nips never cared about SJW tumblerinas. Meanwhile shitloads of Indonesians play their games.

Believe user. You gotta believe.

Watch this random dude spark /videos/163360979

Reminder that corporations don't give a fuck about your local culture and what you may or may not be ok with. They will take the "safer" approach every time.

You are fucking retarded if you believe that.

I'm going to start sparking, I'll update this evening when we get the 10rolls.

mudslimes rarely censors sexual things, and the amount of sexual content they censor are nowhere near burgerclap number.

keep believing your country isn't the root of all evil though, I am sure you will reply my post with retarded justifications.

>Nips never cared about SJW tumblerinas
>DOA

Why complain that the best waifus are free?

god the thing around her neck makes her ten times hotter then usual

>wake up
>voiced Eugen

>mudslimes rarely censors sexual things

Yeah. They ban them.

>Censorship
>On something so minor
well guys it was nice knowing you, game is gonna be shit from here on out

>I'm going to start sparking
Why and for who?

TOOT FOR ME.

Why is Song so goddamn sexy? Now I have to fap

>destroying your own """argument"""

very nice

Fingers crossed for the stream.

TOOOOOOT

what's she doing with her hand?

TOOT!

>indonesians
Are you stupid? If they want to appease indonesians, all of the girls will be wearing towels on their heads.

wtf i want to fap to this

it's called a choker so you can choke the shit out of her after pumping her with semen.

Stop! I wanted to use my gold bar for someone else.

Because I have enough, and I'm getting cock, first priority I can get Zoi next year.

Bretty good start

>first they take away...etc

hang yourself shill.

What do we do about the SJW scourge now? They've reached Granblue.

Whoops. Would it still be romantic if I knocked her out and raped her?

Good taste user, may your rolls be blessed.

EXPLODE

>called a choker so you can choke the shit out of her after pumping her with semen
good lord seems like I Acquired a new fetish thanks user

>user in charge of making good decisions

I really don't understand the censorship. Who decided this? Is there some American liaison who told them the American people won't stand for that kind of boobshowing?

Why would you need to knock her out?

Why the fuck would they censor her if game is full of half naked sluts already?

Do it next month so that if you get her early you have an entire list of summer characters to choose from as backup.

stop being a EOP, there's a reason why only the English version is censored.

Mamas are sexy by nature.

preemptive censorship, just like how they rename Satan in SV before any complaints came at them.

After the Yahoo account version, this whole Izmir stunt makes me think they're going to make something like a Google Play account version for people in the west that are too stupid to handle making an DMM account on a japanese website.

Bear in mind this doesn't mean anything would actually be different or change. This is Cygames, not Delight Works. Look at Shadowverse, not fucking FGO or even the old english RoB that crashed and burned. You are on the JP server's schedule and timezone regardless of your location, what language pack you're running, whether you logged in from Steam or a tablet apk.

That's the only reason that I could see them censoring tits again, if they intend to advertise GBF's existence to the west this summer and want to pander to normalfags again. Maybe it'll be in line with the next Shadowverse collab.
Granblue now also available in French, featuring Claudia.

I'm thinking to save my spark until the last legfes day, that way i should get 30 free memeroll, correct?

I wonder how much disappointment i will get, this is my very first spark and i've started playing almost 1 year ago, if i don't get anything at all i may think to quit like if that's gonna happen.

I'm thinking to stream but i doubt that anyone here cares about a poorfag sparking a zoi.

if she got heart eyes that doesn't count as rape ask any lawyer

What is the reason? I thought Granblue was safe from retarded American censorship.

Newshitter here. According to last year there was a summer legfest before the usual one that contained all summer characters with a rate up. I Saw this vid and in it there's s zoi with a rate up youtube.com/watch?v=-g8giyzaJ9U at around 1:19 to 1:21 you can see the Cute Ribbon on rate up.
Since this legfest's s zoi is part of the gacha pool without a rate up that means it's more convenient to spark rather than roll for her. If someone doesn't have enough to spark but has some rolls to spare, it seems it would be wiser to roll in the 29-31 legfest rather than this one.

TL;DR: this legfest is a scamfest for those who want to roll s zoi but don't have enough for a spark. Unless history doesn't repeat.

Do I continue rolling? I feel like I already fucked up by wasting tickets.

America doesn't even factor in. It's not published separately or anything, it's just a Japanese game that happens to have a fleshed out language option. So I really don't get it.

D6A33ED4 ubaha

they just like to self-censor

People always want to watch spark streams, you should do it.

Being alone on a cliff while watching fireworks usually works. I didnt take the event managers being complete shit into consideration

They know that people who are easily offended will not be able to read moonrunes.

Because if you are able to read moonrunes chances are you already know how japs function and wouldn't make such a big fuss over revealing skin.

By making the EOP version """"safer"""" it filters out 90% of the potential fags who would start a riot over something that triggers them.

Yes, I too remember how marxists are campaigning to remove all alcohol references from media

Fuck off Mohammed

Exactly. This is why I'm baffled as well.

>they just like to self-censor

americunt logic at its very finest.