Olwen> Femui

>loli in OP
shit thread, kys

This triggers Raul.

0x4

Trip back on.

all blue mages are chicken food continue to feed my chickens

Again do I promote her +ATK btw ? What's her best boon / bane

What's your excuse for not having beaten it yet, /feg/?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Which one?

Me IRL

i love corrin

+Atk -Def or HP.

I saved this for you!

Smell the Tiki!

Don't have Olwen for thunderbrothers combo. I'm preparing a team for those maps but need some skill fodder first

Remember when it was said Kagero was the original big sister and everyone fell for it hard?

Dude I asked you before can you please post the builds on your team

If you want to esport the gauntlet for feathers the correct order will most likely be Leo -> Frederick/Gaius -> Xander

>No rerun of horseman of map trivializing again

Should I use fury or keep HP Def 2 on my
-atk/+res Summer Robin?
Already gave her glacies.

No horse team

>Not getting it the first time
We always knew it was a possibility

I'm still thinking about if this would have been the better choice or not sometimes.

>there are shitters amongst us in this general (/feg/ - Fire Emblem General) who don't autistically play this kusoge mobile shit every day that they missed out on some GHB units

It's like they have some of occupation to attend to or something.

I was in hospital missing Zephiel, hero fest and Xander. At least Zephiel got a rerun.

lolis on the beach!

but i did beat it

drag back brave lance fliers and g tomebreaker spring cam easily beat the first half
olwen emblem dumpstered the 2nd half

got a 5 star archer leon with +spd -def, is he shit or just new? doesn't seem to be in the tier list.

Xander will rerun when Warriors shilling starts.

>tfw I will join titty tiki team
>tfw I have a tikifag in my friend list
Time to see how hag tiki works.

What were they doing ?

better than Xander and Eldigan combined

What went wrong?

The mountain map.

Somehow I was able to do it when I was doing Ch 11 on its own but I think the stats got inflated further in the Ch 11 + 12 set.

No MU to marry Celica

No MU

Nothing, it's a fantastic game

It does. It's bullshit

Bad replay value, Heroes

this

no mu

needed a highly sexualized (You)

Had nothing to do so I finished leveling up my 4* Lloyd to Lv 40 just for the heck of it. By which I mean leveling him up to Lv 25 and then using Crystals the rest of the way because holy shit he is physically fragile. HIs Res is good though, and his offensive stats seem decent.

If I happened to have an extra DC, would he be worth upgrading as a sort of anti mage? Or is the term anti mage sort of moot if he can't stop the biggest baddest mages (Reinhardt and Linde, just to name a few)?

Right here.

>have to level up Legion for the Legion GHB rerun

What are some cheap skills to slap on him?

It's a faithful remake regarding the maps.

No MU to marry Fae

Waiting for smut user to deliver more of the good stuff
pastebin.com/8747UZc8

Nothing. It's a wonderful game and saved the 3DS from awfulness.

One of the first units I rolled when I started playing this at launch, she's -spd/+res.
I only need the loli to make a full Tiki team with my +atk/-spd summer one.

no Anna

Desperation and threaten speed from your Navarre

Any game that lacks the flanderized Anna that's been pushed since Awakening is automatically good.

Ok Drill

Heroes is good, I agree!

>Celica
She's shit
Easily the worst girl
Probably ever, and not just in FE
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

imagine being this much of a baby over the plain and unimportant mascot character

All games except FE4 were mistakes

ITS TIME TO SCREW UP FE5

Game time. Reply to this post with an FE5 character and you get to customize who they are and what they do. PCC, move stars, skills, growths, stats, class and everything. You can even change their portrait for someone else's. 1 character at a time and don't be an idiot who makes Lifis/Salem's slot some guy who literally can't be captured due to being on a mount/having 20 BLD and therefore unrecruitable.

serenesforest.net/thracia-776/characters/base-stats/
serenesforest.net/thracia-776/characters/growth-rates/

Keep this stuff in mind. For example, nobody gets more than a single leadership star,(and there's only about 7 outside of Leif/Saias in the entire game), move growth is on average 2%, and the later you join, the better you are.

That, and don't change Leif's class because the game would likely crash on Chapter 19. Characters(and portraits too) are first come first serve. Its gonna be messy but its worth a shot. Give Marty 15 speed. Make Ced a terrible unit. Have fun.

Everything

Being a cringey money hungry jew is not a good character trait when it's repeated again and again.

Pretty good thanks man
Same team as mine but I run lad2 on Olwen and def+3 on Xander would that make a significant difference you think ?

The way mages and priestesses all wear a token breastplate triggers my autism. They should just be fully unarmored or properly armored, not a half-hearted attempt at armoring up.

Makes a better representation of the series than Warriors from sure.

She's cute

What about Peg knights?
They don't trigger you?

No MU to marry Lolica

>Nothing. It's a wonderful game and saved the 3DS from awfulness.

Awakening and Fates were much better than that garbage, and I couldn't even finish a second Fates playthrough.That's how bad Echoes was.

I'm interested, but I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for.

You do you sweetie.

>some random user couldn't finish a game, so it makes the other one garbage
Nice argument.

Literally this. And it's all because, with Awakening's shit and illogical designs (see FE13 Armads) that Anna got shoehorned as a jew and the meme stuck, whereas before she usually had some non-meme role as a tutorial character or whoever.

>sweetie
Case literally rested

Just try and stop me

>that post number

She had a meme pose.

Def+3 instead of Fury on Xander shouldn't make thát much of a difference.

LaD on Olwen is horrible though and a huge meme. Get that shit off her ASAP. With Fury & Fortify she reaches 40 Res, which is perfect for Res tanking and baiting. With LaD you gain 2 more speed than with Fury (the extra atk is neglible since you're using a bladetome), while completely destroying her bulk.

>Alm
Who cares.

Leo is way too slow for that to be useful
What are you thinking?

Jesus, /feg/.

>he doesn't know

They at least have an excuse for not armoring up.

Mages should either be fully unarmored to explain reduced movement penalties or they should actually fucking armor up like FE4 bosses.

I think Luthier would be a natural at sucking dick.

don't forget Darting Blow on A slot.

By that logic, you could argue blue-haired lords are a meme.

Do it and post results, I'm curious about how bad is with that combo

Convince me not to

>+atk 5* Eliwood with Durandal (obviously) Death Blow 3 and being buffed by Hone Cavalry hits 66 Atk

Jesus Christ, he sounds fun. I already have Xander, Eldigan and Stahl built but I may build up 20,000 feathers just for the sake of having fun with Eliwood.

They are
And Anna doesn't matter anyway, so what the games do to her also doesn't matter

Neutral stats
MRobin can be salvaged with +speed at least

I wont

Yeah I shoulda gave a template.

(Character)
(Portrait)
(Class)
(Str base/growth)
(Mgc base/growth)
(Skl base/growth)
(Spd base/growth)
(Def base/growth)
(Bld base/growth)
(Lck base/growth)
(Mov growth)
(Skill 1/2/3) - can be blank, doesn't need to be 3 skills
(Lead star) - max of 1
(PCC) - 0 to 5

That look good?

muh maps, granted I like the idea that Gaidan/Echoes was going with the larger maps but some maps are atrocious , especially if it's a "lets load the map up with a Cantor on a healing tile"

Everything other then that it's pretty good in every other department. If we can get a another FE game with the artwork of echoes and how the units work it would be top tier.

Waiting for other smutanon to deliver Nailah fucking her pure bird wife.

I work full time, and barely even waste stamina. Play before going to work, play after leaving work, play before bed.

Sure, but I mean more that I'm not sure what you're looking for in submissions. Should we just be throwing meme characters at you or what?