Smite General

Prove Ne Zha isn't the best god in the game

protip: you can't

What did happen to the smite general? I went to look at it a few days ago and it was gone. Not enough posters?

Discordfags killed it

Ne zha isn't Nemesis

bump xD

DEAD GAME SHIT GENERAL

how the fuck do you build cu culains rage enough for his form change to be meaningful i change maybe twice a game

If Morrigan turns into Herc and you suck MorgHerc off, is that gay or straight? Bi?

>die three times compared to others on my team with 6
>get reported for feeding anyways
>actions were taken
Nice job hirez, you don't even look into false reports and think every huehue is honest.

>teammate goes 0-8
>f7 vote
>dc
>reported

wow im one step closer to getting off this shitty ride

Dead general, dead game, dead/slow af discord. No 64 bit smite. No more free skin codes.
Can't wait to watch this game fully die off.

>Trying to grind Rama to mastery 10
>Forget to use booster
>Dominate the game 13-1
>Whatever, I'll remember next game
>Use the booster next game
>Team gets fucking rad jammed

Every fucking time

We're having a nice debate about how all poor people need to die because they are inconsiderate in discord rn.

Of course everyone knows this, but HiRez is a shitty company that can't do anything right, the day they finally die off is a good day for mankind.

They can design jap-tier semen demons.

>tfw a cancer comp gets btfo

Why?

Build defense and attack speed, hit multiple minions with your 1-3, get in the way of enemy fire, carry potions to compensate, be on the front line all the time.

Why did this general die? For Honor still has generals so Smite should too.

Daily reminder that the entire idea of Drafting and Banning is tedious, boring, time-wasting garbage and only exists because Hi-Rez is too talentless to balance their own game, so they outsource it to the playerbase.

Drafting/banning exists in every single competitive game. Even CS:GO where they pick maps.

>people on the discord actually playing smite anymore
heh

Just post the discord since you guys like talking about it.

>maps = characters
Let me help you not be dumb:

>play starcraft
>want to banshee rush
>opponent bans me from being able to train banshees before the match starts

>play civilisation
>want to build a bigass navy and control the sea
>the other players ban me from building ships before the match starts

>play caladooty
>just want to hang out and have comfy sniper gameplay
>enemy team bans me from using a scope before the match starts

>play overwatch
>want to play pharrah
>enemy team bans me from picking pharrah before the match starts

>play magic the gathering
>looking forward to playing deck i've built
>opponent bans cards out of my deck before the match starts

Why do Rezbots defend objectively awful game design? Why do they want to waste 5 minutes before every match being bored instead of actually playing the game? What do you gain?

What does Jing Wei's butthole taste like?

Fuck off Pete

>Let me help you not be dumb:
You're bitching about a gamemode that has a literal exact copy without the things you dislike. It's called casual conquest.

>Why do Rezbots defend objectively awful game design?
Why do retards resort to the most idiotic arguments? Clearly if I say something you dislike, that must mean I have the company's dick in my mouth! You're an idiot through and through. You're talking about wanting to play a specific way/god in a gamemode where, even if they aren't banned, someone else can pick said god/role and you're stuck playing something else.

>Why do they want to waste 5 minutes before every match being bored instead of actually playing the game? What do you gain?
Again, you're complaining about a gamemode built specifically around picks/bans when there's another gamemode that's exactly the same without picks/bans. Furthermore, the queue time is far less in casual conquest compared to higher level ranked.

Literally kill yourself. You're nothing but a drain on the Earth. Nothing you do will ever amount to any good. You, along with the this planet and the rest of the people on it, are better off with you ceasing to exist.

>Literally kill yourself. You're nothing but a drain on the Earth.
It's a sincere source of wonder to me the amount of hostility Rez-drones respond with when any reasonable criticism of the game is made, as if they have some personal skin in the game. Rather than just saying "Yes, that IS fucking dumb game design.", they have a very emotional, visceral reaction like I just insulted their child. It's seriously fucking weird.

>It's called casual conquest.
But that's not ranked. I want to play a ranked mode without wasting 5 minutes before each match being bored while choosing whether my opponent gets to play the god he wants to play or not. It's literally nothing more than a lazy band-aid by shitty game designers to cover up their imbalanced, awful game design.
>We can't balance this our game so you have to waste time doing it!
>Oh, and you can't play the guy you wanted to, lol
And you defend it. Why?

>Clearly if I say something you dislike
You keep talking about things I dislike, but I haven't given an opinion. I'm simply pointing out that Hi-Rez allows objectively bad game design mechanics which are unhealthy for the game itself to remain in the game. I want to improve the game and make it more successful. You have an insane emotional reaction to defend the status quo. Why?

>Again, you're complaining about a gamemode built specifically around picks/bans
No, picks/bans exist as a shitty band-aid to cover up the lack of game balance. That's it. If the designers had a modicum of talent and produced a decent game (like every other competitive game in existence outside of the "genre-entirely-ripped-off-from-a-15-year-old-Warcraft-III-mod", the players wouldn't need to waste time telling their opponent he can't play the god he wants. It's like you're a brainwashed lemming who can't imagine playing Smite without wasting 5 minutes before each match. Insanity.

go back to sucking trudeau's bunghole Mack.

>Hates Canada
>Wants to suck his butt

what? you cant even form a coherent insult

>It's a sincere source of wonder to me the amount of hostility Rez-drones respond with when any reasonable criticism of the game is made
Any and all hostility is merely because you're a retard. Stupid people voicing their stupid opinions tends to make me hostile. HiRez is shit at balancing and a large portion of their gods need complete reworks to be competitive.

>But that's not ranked. I want to play a ranked mode
Why? The matchmaking is no better in ranked so that's not why. The game is exactly the same as casual so that's not why. Is it just so you can brag about being diamond or whatever your rank is?

>without wasting 5 minutes before each match being bored
Upper level ranked queues are like 8-15 minutes at times while casual queues are almost always 3 minutes. You bitch and moan about picks/bans taking 5 minutes but you don't care about afking longer in queue? If you don't mind afking in queue longer then why do you care so much about afking longer in picks/bans?

>And you defend it. Why?
Because there are modes available for you to play whatever you want to play. There's no reason to play ranked unless you care about your rank for whatever stupid reason.

>I haven't given an opinion
It's your opinion that picks/bans is bad game design. That's not an objective fact. If you believe it is then you're delusional and this conversation is over with.

>A bunch of bullshit about game balance and shitty game design
It's literally impossible to balance a game with 50+ non-homogeneous heroes. Every MOBA has picks/bans because every hero has a different kit. Some have more CC, some have more movement, some have more burst, some have physical obstacles like walls, some have self healing, some have group healing, etc etc etc. Fighting games are more balanced than MOBAs because their heroes are largely homogeneous. Picks and bans exist to alleviate hard counters. Every single MOBA has picks/bans. There's a reason for that.

Why is Thoth blue is he some sort of peacock?