/wpsg/ - wow private server general

northcraft edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected. Form your own opinion on every server we're discussing. The majority of us are rolling on Northcraft though, which releases in 5 days.

>What servers are we on/going to roll on?

>Active:

* - Atlantiss 1x/3x Cataclysm (ALLIANCE)

>Upcoming server:

* Northcraft - Instant 68 x1 WOTLK (August 4th) northcraft.org/

>Discord:

Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion and the official northcraft waiting room:

discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13584278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THREADLY REMINDER IRON MAIDEN IS THE GREATEST METAL BAND OF ALL TIME AND THAT POWERSLAVE IS THE GREATEST RECORD OF ALL TIME

friendly reminder that we will be on Northcraft (H)

be there or be square

This. We gonna rock and roll, we settled on the name last thread.

First for active TBC population on Warmane's Outland (5x).

>first
Oh user...

reminder to vote in the non-shill poll
strawpoll.me/13584278

>nc
Lol

Sorry about that, had to wait for the 4 minute fake que.

Actually I haven't seen any ques recently even though the cities are packed. The server seems packed. Trying to complete the stupid arena quest in nagrand is a pain. Its almost impossible with constant 1-2 raid groups.

>Northcraft got so btfo on reddit they deleted the thread
Hahaha you actually can't make this up, northcraft was too shitty for even reddit

RIP WARMEME
RIP MEDIVH
RIP OUTLAND
RIP LORDAERON
RIP ICECROWN
RIP BLOCKROCK
RIP NELTHARION
RIP FROSTWOLF
RIP OLEG
RIP VLADMIR
RIP DMITRIY

consider yourselves FUCKING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Someone already exposed your ass for botting the poll last thread.

Fuck off kid.

it's time to go back, molten shill. everyone knows wowservers is staffed by molten shills which is why no one posts there except other molten shills like yourself. shoo shoo

>make a poll with no captcha or ip check and bot it to shill your meme name
>"omg why are you doing a new poll"
fuck off

Anyone planning to play alliance on nc? W-we can make our own guild.

Confirmed most recent northcraft bugs (tracker) as of 7/30/2017

>gouge does damage to self
>no positional requirement

>About 60% of the time when you dismount as a hunter your pet bugs out and will not attack/move. You have no control over him until you remount and dismount,or dismiss and call him back, standing still on the ground

>When you freeze trap mobs and send pet to attack it doesnt break the trap, pet just stands idle and waits.

>0000767: Spiritual Attunement not restoring 10% mana

>Mind controlled target can not attack, at all.

>0000404: silenced mobs do not move in to melee

>25 bugged quests in the last 2 weeks

>Logout is instant everywhere

>Dehta Does not attack u when u kill a animal and get the blood scent

>Sometimes you get another round of 61 talent points when you're in a BG.

>0000243: Cyclone is dispelling Divine Sacrifice

>0000406: Judgement should not have facing req't

>Was in Warsong Gultch during stress test just trying to blink through stuff, and i was able to blink into the stump in the middle of the map, and i can see out of it. not exactly sure if other players are in "line of sight" to me while in here, but they can't see me. could be exploited when servers goes live.

>dash works outside of cat form

>Felguard uses Energy instead of Mana.

>can miss/resist bosses at hit/spell pen cap

>Droprate of greens and superior items is too high outside Azjul Nerub instance from the bugs

>Shadowstep someone in a house and it put me ontop of the house

>0000796: Buff icons stack

D
A
Y
S

Reminder there isn't a single person on the NC team who knows any sort of programming and at best they have people who can make simple db entries and edits.
Proceed at your own risk, ulduar will never be scripted there.

yes, we always cared a lot about what reddit did, now you can go back, no need to come here againg

>cognitive dissonance
Fuck you redditor.

>sometimes you get another round of 61 talent points in a bg
wait time out so if i enter a bg and get another 61 talents i can distribute them freely? or is it like a free reset? if its 61 MORE points im gonna have a field day as a DK

>gets exposed
>starts calling other people reddit

>posting bugs that were fixed years ago
why are molten shills so desperate?

more like why are stockcraft shills so desperate
actually nevermind its not shills its shill as in singular as in (you) and thats it because everyone else is nowhere near the required level of retarded to play there

>fixed years ago
>happened last weekend
XD

>questing in Loch Modan
>some foul elf walks into Thelsamar
>insult it, try to intimidate it and scare it away
>it follows
>tell it to slay a young threshadon if it wants to stay, it being 5 levels lower than a young threshadon
>it manages to do so
>it keeps following you into the Wetlands
What do?

These are all my posts btw.

>samefagging this hard

>northcraft literally using discord to manipulate voting on reddit
Holy shit Northcraft is literally a discord/reddit server

>mspainting this hard

Proof
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6qp9km/take_action_against_vote_brigading?sort=confidence

Nice edit, Captain Obvious.

yawn stop posting nigger

>actual redditors in my /wpsg/
get the hecking fuck out before i scream

there's nowhere to play :c

northcraft soon breh

>assmad redditor
Wow. Never seen that before. You're so unique!

>when your server is such garbage even reddit rejects it
Ouch

Play on GD.

generic redditor namecalling posts are so good
man get off it nigger and get outta here u suck

stop trying to astroturf, molten shill

>downvoting every reddit post for lols

>go to discord
>everyone making fun of northcraft
>realize it's literally 1 shill in the thread who would be exposed in discord

I'll be here all day, redditor. Guess you'd better leave instead.

>that 1 molten shill is STILL posting even though northcraft is about to kill him dead
sorry no downboats here son so the whole world gets to see the cold hard truth. RIP in piss mother fucker.

>see this
>go find every wutlols post
>downboat
>laugh

its cool ill just farm yous off your dumb ass

typical nostbaby

>even having a reddit account
sort yourself out

>northbrehs are based wpsg veterans who have been on the grind for 6 years

>molten shills are literal redditurds who spend all day astroturfing increasingly nervously

cant wait to see you niggers get stomped into the mud once and for all

All my posts b t w.

>if you don't want to play a doa stock sunwell server with no developers who can program you're a molten shill
Thanks for the quality contributions Tyrranis, threads were actually decent before you started shilling again

>muh stock sunwell nodevs

straight from the reddit script. you can go back now, no one cares about what you have to say sweetie :^)

>critical bugs still everywhere
>5 mans still terrible, nexus was literally stock still
>no lead developers just db editors
But just call everyone a shill and it's fine, right?

>muh nexus

LITERALLY r*ddit script. get some new material sweetie because everyone is still hyped for based nc

>don't like my unscripted server with no developers run by me and my script kiddie friends?
>YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL!

>he's still replying

3 days 23 hours for nc!

litruly all mi

>hes not replying anymore

we hit that 3 day mark brehs FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM SO HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

shut the fuck up tyrannis

is there any evidence tyrranis is actually behind the northcraft shilling? I wanted to roll alliance but if hes behind it im going horde to camp his corpse 24/7

>instead of enjoying playing wow with each other, people devote their entire lives dissing each other's choices

He will go on a spergout in discord again later today.
Last week all northcraft shilling stopped when he started playing pubattlegrounds on discord then mysteriously started when he quit playing

we dediced to roll for horde so you are welcome user

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

WALK ON HOME, BOY.

>only ironically refer to people as molten shills

>turns out it's literally ONE GUY who is a literal, unironic molten shill from reddit

can't make this shit up!

>tyrranis shilling for ANOTHER doa shit scripted server
What happened to vengeance?

>/wpsg/ as a collective want to roll on a garbage sever like NC
>several videos proving just how buggy the server is

WALK ON HOME, BOY.

more like nostbabbies and gummycucks thirsty for a server and slurping tyrannis' cum over empty promises

it actually is a problem because it throws aside actual well scripted servers. When you hype garbage and make 15-20 lurkers roll and waste time that's time that could've been on an actual server with an actual wpsg guild. NC is shit, when people realize it either people are going to migrate to another server, or the general dies for another 6 months

so where do you want to roll user?

Not him but kronos. Its progressive and has zero chinks, it just gets shit on hard because its been in competition with nost and now elysium wearing nost's skin.

It's just him replying to himself

northcraft

medivh with the other people who are playing right now

>79 posts 19 uniques

Who would do such a thing???

tyrannis

Northcraft! If that one fails, which is unlikely, I will go back to Dalaran WoW.

is there any chance of northcraft crashing and burning? i dont give a rats ass about wrath of the lich king, i just want to be able to enjoy the next felmyst this time around

its already doa

fuck off tyrannis

I can't wait for someone to spam this general into oblivion just like /gw2/

It's literally a half scripted shit hole run by kids with 0 programming knowledge.

i want to play wotlk so ill try this serv
if nortcraft fails maybe ill try this
if i wanted to play vanilla i can go to elysium, and i dont want to play vanilla

It absolutely will. Retarded newfag redditors are hyping it because it's new and has instant 70, so "we cant put in the time to level because of le job and le family xD" Despite the fact that wrath leveling is fucking trivial as fuck. GD, Dalaran, and Lordaeron are ALL better than NC. Even the latter two with their cheaters are still better.

2 core devs, 2 database devs, multiple gamemasters and 2 years dev time.

>Stock server with 0 devs confirmed.

kys oleg.

how dare you call me tyrannis
youre fucking tyrannis arent you

>willingly playing on lolten and chinklysium

can i get a quick rundown on this tyrannis meme

i love how you give your opinion about a server that isnt even out

tyrranis is a 4x glad and was in the top 25 (iirc) guilds for clearing wotlk. He is kind of a legend around here, but he had a bad experience with a known sister fucker, asscobra. After a bad exchange, he left us and never returned. A lot of people think one day he'll return and lead us to a full wrath clear. Those loyal to asscobra despise him

They have 0 core devs, their only one quit months ago.
That's why you still see bugs like posted that aren't fixed dispite being in their tracker for months.

why the fuck i would call someone else me (tyrannis) if i were tyrannis? good try tho tyrannis.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How is that any harder, than fixing database entries? Every person who has even basic C++ knowledge and has done some reading into trinity core can fix those things. Just delete a few portions of the old code and rewrite it if you have to, if you can't find the specific part of code that is causing the issue.

Also, most of those things sound like database entry mistakes. For example:

>Felguard uses Energy
>Wrong resource integer set in the database

>Droprate of items
>Change droprate in the database

>etc.

Also, some of them can iterally be fixed with 10 lines of code like:

>Silenced mobs do not move in to melee
>Just write a function, that checks for an active silence effect on the target, like every 1.5 secs or so, and if that function returns "true", then have the mob move to the location of its current target and start its melee attacks.

Some of them are also not real, like that "logout instant everywhere". I tried logging out in Howling Fjord and i got the normal timer.

>how is coding in C++ harder than editing values in a db?
>just delete a few portions of the old code and rewrite if you have to
You can't make this up, is this the kind of C++ pros northcraft has?

I love how you completely sidestep the fact that they have no actual developers and insist that data base entries are enough practice for script kiddies to code in C++