S
A
M
E
F
A
G

GREAT thread so far really outstanding keep it up guys im gay btw

user I'm new to wow, is there any way for me to grind wowtokens and play for free? I don't want to play on private servers

barn in hel faghead

The Loremaster descended back into his seat. All around him were the deafening cheers of his fellow adventurers. He adjusted his crimson attire, humbled by the sudden attention but also proud of his accomplishment. For too long the Magisters had been wanton in their recording of history, but the Loremaster would stand for it no longer. He had exposed their hypocrisy.
”Elune be blessed that courageous men like you still exist in this world,” the Night Elf on his right side said, softly. She was dressed in a flowing, sleeveless, white robe, and wore a diadem with a large, green gemstone placed in the middle of its golden anterior. Her silvery hair fell to both sides of her head in a rounded shape, wrapping itself around her pale face and sparkling white eyes. A Priestess of the Moon. The Loremaster had spent countless nights studying images of their grace. The thought made him slightly uncomfortable, and he blushed and turned his eyes downward. ”I was only doing my duty,” he muttered. ”No, it was much more than that; a heroic act,” she responded. The look on her face was strange; he did not recognise the emotion behind it. Slowly, she extended her slender arm towards him and stretched out her index finger. He flinched when it made contact with his arm, but as it travelled upwards along the skin, it spread a calm across his body.

get a job

>came home in time for invasion
>monk finally dinged 110

Quick, what's the optimal stat distribution for Brewmaster?

>get to max lvl
>get any profession
>do the quests for it
>do content
>craft stuff that needs blood of sargeras
>sell it on the auction house
i have blacksmithing and i make enough to buy about 3-5 tokens a month
most money is in alchemy and enchanting though

beer

haste > mastery >else

note that this only works on a server that isn't fucking dead

Can anyone tell me what the fuck transmog would even look REMOTELY good on a dwarf monk

Hellscream did nothing wrong

*haste to 15%, mastery, everything else

oh yeah sure but why would you even play the game on a deadserver

which one?

because i rolled on it when it wasn't dead and fuck paying for transfers

is there a cap? just seems to strong not to get as much as possible

fair enough
how do you make gold on such servers? must be hard selling gear and mats if there arent enough people

the good thing is that prices are relatively inflated
defiled runes sell for like 500 each
you just have to find something with relatively little competition and then take advantage, although it still sucks

Haste til 10-15
Then mastery=crit
Verse

Everything is pretty close, haste falls off significantly after 20%

a race change

can put items in the obliterum forge that i didnt create?
could i buy a bunch of armor obliterate it and sell the obliterum with a profit in argus?

for profit, no, argus obliterium will be different
but you can obliterate armor you didn't create yeah

>tfw raid team's lacking in immunities for thursday raids due to 2 players work' schedule changing so leader's asking if some people can switch to a ranged class with an immunity
>have a 110 hunter I hated because fuck the old sidewinder/barrage but tried it again and it got reworked so might work on it
>hate the idea of pets so BM is automatically out
>made a trial mage and frost seems really boring but gets 2 immunities
>hate the idea of arcane

How's fire mage in the long term? I've seen people rave about cauterize saving their asses and after seeing player damage to bosses, it's higher than balance druid which is my old main so it should have decent single target. Is it annoying to play like spriest where if you get forced to movement, you're fucked?

i thought argus obliterum needed 5 old ones to turn into a new one

Should I go fem orc or fem troll if I want to play as a dyke?

;3

should i holy paladin or disc priest

do you want to play a healer or be useless?

>guy i met pays 10 bucks and gifts me a battlechest for RAF
>level one fucking character in 3 hours to 90
>meh i'm bored i'm gonna make a booster

why the fuck is this game full with manchildren who can't stick to something longer than a day, I mean yeah I'll just transfer the gametime and the characters to my main if you want to waste my time and basically your 10 bucks

My hat is like, totally better than yours!

what can we do about the bloodelf problem?

make dhs playable for all races so i can raceswap already

i'll take stock demon models for my metamorphosis, don't care

>its another DH/x/healer teamcomp

hontoni omochiroii na... taku

not an arguement

i really wanted to play a tauren demonhunter
just dont like playing elfs

i don't think any healer, or spec for that matter, is useless in this game
blizzard makes sure everyone gets to have fun

>arms warrior
>warlocks
>dps death knights
>hunters
>dps shamans

>let's kill off our entire introduction area in the next expansion where we spend a good amount of resources on

Yeah no, y'all fuckers need to stop complaining fucking special snowflakes, either get some balls and roll an elf or fuck off little crybaby

I actually really, really like this mog

>make introduction area play for elves
>make default 100-boost tier training zone grounds for new recruits aka other races

WOW SO HARD!!!! fuck off retard

just make a new area where demonhunters train other races

are you stuck in vanilla or something bud

holy shit kill yourself

Let's just make every race with every class combo cuz y'all niggas get triggered for playing a certain race

Ain't gonna happen fools

strawpoll.me/13562569
WHICH RACE SHOULD MY WARLOCK BE
last time im posting this, sorry for annoyance

Why?

t. faggot who laughed about night elf mages before cata

makes literally no sense anymore to have class restrictions, only a matter of time before i /spit on you from my draenei warlock and tauren rogue

how mad are you about tauren paladins?

>/v/poll
>unironically saying "gobbo" outside of lebbit

uninstall wizard

explain?

do reddit say gobbo? i wouldn't know. Yet you do... you are reddit now haha counter argumented
fancy

a better ui

Eh it happened, Blizzard learned from it and moved on. Everyone knows those guys are just catababs and tauren paladin looks straight like an abomination

I just 35 traits on my artifact, now what?

Visit the broken shore, you'll get a quest there(it might be locked behind a couple other quests?) to go back to dalaran and talk to the kirin tor. Then they'll send you off to unlock your other traits.

The cap is your most comfortable rotation speed. Usually 15%. Mastery is much better.

what are your experiences with girls playing wow, did you find out they were a man, were they legit, were they hot?

I heard most are alright but most if not all got something crazy added to them

>how to not get people to make original races ever again
fuckin retard

whats his armory

either girl(male) or 35+ with several children screaming in voicechat
weekend raids with the kids away at dads are the worst because they get drunk of red wine then
so glad that i left that guild

I know Outlaw is just a meme, but what's the difference between Ass and Sub again? Which one is the lazy DoT spec?

Ass Ass is DoT
Sub is heavy single target damage.

Assassination because it actually has an artifact that appeals to lore while sub is just the dentures of some demon

Ass is poison and Sub is shadow damage right?

>elves
>original

lmfao holy shit i cant breathe

Why is every single shitter rogue cuck a fucking outmeme le pirate roughe ebin eyepatch yarrrr me hearties bones-rolling SHIT???? EVERY SINGLE ONE. Dont see any other rogues, just fucking LE EBIG POIRATE ARRRRRRR. Im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking outmemes and their saber slashes making that shink sound. and the fucking dice popping all over the place so they can get their meme buffs. and then suddenly LE PISTOL SHOT FROM 1000 YARDS AWAY LOL STUNNED FOREVER EBIN!!!!! LE PISTOLERO!!!!!! ARRRRRRR I BE A PIRATE!!!!!! RUN YE SCURVY DOGS THROUGH FOR HALF YE HEALTH POOL YARRRRRRR grappling hooks behind you NOTHING PERSONNELL YE LANDLUBBER.

post the full pasta you half assed memelet

The girl I played with are mostly fine but all of them don't accept their mistake, they just don't accept they didn't soak something they should or didn't use their cd right, it's really annoying.

Still no Sylvanas in 7.3. Seems like Vol'jin dying was completely pointless. Guess Blizz can't stop being Alliance biased.

Yes.

mut is about keeping up a couple dots(garotte and rupture by default) while also pooling for shorter burst windows with envenom.
sub is more burst focused with shadow dance/symbols of death

>GM was a woman
>About 28
>Single mom, two toddlers
>Flirted with me (and every guy in the guild) a bit, told her I was eight years younger than her at the time though
>She lost interest instantly
>Flirted with a guy in the guild that was seven years younger than her
>They met up, fucked a bit, and I became irrelevant

That was some uncomfy shit user

explain?

Didn't you post this shit last week?

actual girl #1 killed my tbc guild because she felt like she was entitled to the gun that dropped off of one of the karazhan opera bosses over the other competent hunter even though he had more DKP (or whatever loot system we used) while she did tank-tier dps because she's been in the guild longer (but rarely makes it to raids)
she managed to get half the guild to leave by claiming the guild master and the other hunter were corrupt leaders and misogynists

Guy In Real Life #1 thought he would get attention automatically by correcting pronouns to she, overdoing ^_^ faces, conveniently didn't have a mic
real ID's release outed him out as a man

actual girl #2 completed her firelands staff and quit the same week, angering many of the casters in the guild

hadn't had any more experiences with females, selfproclaimed or otherwise, since

hunters are THE most useful class for kj.
arms warrior just got a nerf because they were raping.
warlocks always have one decent spec.
death knights and shamans just made poor decisions when they picked their class.

>he can't even recognize the most obvious of pastas

hunter players are so retarded i cannot name the last time i saw a decent one

i see better DHs than fucking hunters

2 in our group. They really like playing healers. Like if we have too many healers, they have to talk who gets the "shitty" job of dpsing. I think it's because it takes a certain mindset to be a dps where you're pushing as much as possible to get your numbers up to brag about it on the meters and parses while it's different for healers. The sad part is, they're like 50th and 75th percentile tier on their best days while this one guy healer is 90th+ percentile on his best days. Doing a +15 with the girls and doing it with the guy healer is like night and day too. Gotta put on a defensive legendary for the former while you can go ham with the guy.

>it's another classic episode of shit players (i.e. women) playing healers because you can't measure how good they are - as long as nobody dies they're playing well enough

Thicc gobbo is life

Healing doesn't work like DPS. You can't judge one based on their "percentile" in raid.

BRORP

"Yeah, whaddya want?"

I judge the dps of the healers all the time, it makes me mad when I see a holy pala with low dps, I remember when I had a good holy pala and his dps was really good.