/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

First for catte

You're a good man, user. Got to it before I did.

Second for Haurchefant.

purest lizard waefoo

fourth for I want to bite off CUTE poop noses

Tonight's not the night!

CUTE catte

I really don't understand Liora's thought process. Get pruned, shit out another one instantly. What the fuck is wrong with that guy.

How the hell do people stick with crafting/gathering? I've been at this for idk how long now and I want to sudoku

guy needs another ban, plain and simple

I actually like the crafting bits, though I could do without how much it clogs up my inventory.

I mean I've gotten most crafters to 60, only two I've put off and I had btn at 55, min at 20 and fsh at 50. Over the past two days I have btn at 60 now, fsh at 60 and min at 50. It's fun but I dunno, I didn't realize what I was getting myself into.

This is also an early thread.
How can you take any of this seriously/is this still funny to you.

Fuck off

I support the smol Mol thread.

That liora person will spell the end of ffxivg on vg lmao

Liora please stop it's getting sad

Fucking retarded bimbo.

Top fucking kek, Liora got deleted and is having a melt down now.

Crafting is hell. Gathering is a task but ultimately rewarding.

The state of ffxivg is sad as fuck. Jesus Christ, give it up and go down o4s you fucking midlander tumor.

It is p much a meltdown yeah

the other thread has 8 posters and 16 posts hahaha the samefag is real

liora you fucking idiot

Sure sounds like it. Perhaps I'm better off sticking with gatherers honestly. They're tedious but I see the rewarding aspect, plus it gives reason to most of the empty space in areas which I love!

Post your favorite minions right meow.

Make the next ban 30 days long, please.

Jesus Christ

that's the same as this thread tho

/praying for this

He got deleted again and banned this time. His last thread posts were deleted with it. Kek.

2 prunes in a row

Are you melting down honey? Are you surprised people fucking hate you and will only report your early threads?

>other thread pruned
LITERALLY
B
T
F
O

You people are psychotic if you care this much.

This thread is mostly about Liora's thread and no game discussion. There was more discussion in the pruned thread.

Post YFW you see a femroe.

>no pictures of the goddess midlander

How was her such a perfect color? What face did she use? How was she so pretty?

Half the posts was asking about his bimbo as in liora samefagging

xth for midlanders

it's because it was people talking to themselves in this thread

You're psychotic. You need a permanent suspension from this board, Liora. Your life is literally revolving around this thread and you made this general your life's goal. Thankfully, mods have had enough.

And the guy posting that green meme picture, I am laughing so hard atm.

>loses at their own psychotic game
>Wah you people are ill
Other thread was literally 2 people posting about Liora. You lost. Move on and maybe clear some savage.

Seriously you orbiters need to calm this kid down before he kills himself.

pic related unless they have the one good face.

Tontonhugton

>Are you surprised I fucking hate you and will spam report you with my vpn?
ftfy

why can't we all just get along

I wish you could have both of them out at the same time

Yay and stuff.

What's everyone's plans for today?

/musclefemmeg/ - Swole & THICC General

You're so upset hahahah

keep melting down sweetie

here's one tip: people will only report early threads if it's you, you literally failed 2 times in a row, go take a break and do something else with your life

Let's have some game discussion, then, and not single samefag (probably joking, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt) commenting on Liora's character.

I'm going to pug O3S, I just finished O2S for the first time the other day. What can I expect?

This little guy is the best, goes with me everywhere

Midlanders are inferior highlanders.

face 1, /gpose and lighting, also use expressions.

Go jerk off to Veeky Forums and leave this thread you fat, bearded faggot.

Wayward hatchling.
Or mammets as a whole.
Or maybe the mandragoras.
Or the kitten and wolf pup pair.
Oh, don't make me chose.

Serious question do you actually think this looks good? Looks like you mashed minimum face width in oblivion with randomized colors.

>assuming anyone who speaks against you is Liora
Psycho.

Please stop whatever you've been doing for the past month. Stop this retarded fixation. Please.

>tfw no catboy bf to take to poundtown

people also admit to chain reporting me, announce reports, and clearly ban evade every single day just to post at me, thanks for your input though

Expect shit to go to shit once you hit the rock phase or book phase.

Once you're past the book phase it's smooth sailing desu.

It's a fun fight but requires some braincells and coordination which most pugs do not have.

your shit wouldn't be deleted if it wasn't against the rules.

which job is the most SMASHED and SLAMMED?

>What can I expect?
retards who can't understand simple mechanics
people who don't understand what north is for waltz
dps who die to every reaper tether
people adjusting to other people adjusting and doing a dance and dying when you could just go to specified positions during books
dps doing as much damage as the OT

Warrior?

More gathering, maybe some crafting and making $$ on the side

this thread was against the rules, 100 other threads made by other anons are against the rules. please don't pretend you care about the rules.

But people aren't tired of seeing quality art in the OP. They are tired of seeing you. You must understand that you're in the wrong here, you've been forcing yourself and getting banned for the past month.

Stop. Just cease this retarded campaign you set sail upon.

Time for Elezen! maybe that cute male poster will appear again

Keep having a meltdown Liora.

are you honestly surprised people wont report other early threads but report you? can't you honestly see how annoying you've become and people are sick tired? are you blind and deluded? you're literally despised by your fellow avatarfags, fucking sandcat said he's tired. case this retarded self-made competition

This please ; w ;
I don't even know what's going on

Meltdownlanders

And surprised people report him kek

Yeah, book phase is something I see a lot of PF groups getting stuck on whenever I look over there. Needing braincells and coordination makes me think of the last two, but everything I know tells me it's going to be 3x worse here. I'll check a guide and give it a whirl later today, and pray I don't get a completely ass group like most of the O2S ones.

Kinda think mine looks prettier.

It's because you're autistic, and your fans are autistic, and your enemies are autistic, and anyone who sees it more than once wants it to go away. You're the one forcing it, so you're the one that has to go.

Is Liora the Kanpan of boys? Guffy even got him into his raiding fc when he can't even do more dos than a limit break.

You tried twice and failed. Take the fucking hint if mods, when deciding which early thread to prune, prune yours, with a fucking avatar in the op. Go get some attention in real life

Whomst?

Alien

Mega hottie.

>tfw actually open Veeky Forums
Thank.

Looking for girlfriend pst

lips too big and needs different hair, but better than squinty mcearlythread.

There is no such thing as a cute male elezen.

It's horrifying the bimbo actually believes he has been doing nothing wrong for the past month. It's true what they say about mentally ill and the feeling of guilt. They never co-exist.

>quality art

That hair is fine!

does anyone on aether want to do expert i have only done the dungeons once so i might mess up but ill try my best im a dps

are you trying to say it's worse than seeing that psychopath liora in the op 24/7? thank god he's getting pruned left and right. do you want to know how many times he forced himself this month?

>Highborn
>raiding fc
Uhh if you haven't cleared Neo by now you are not at all a "raiding FC".

they pruned an early thread because it was chain reported

they pruned a second thread because you spammed this one to have more posts.

that's all there is to it.

Reminds me of PS3 Limitations

Guffy's group isn't the only static in highborn.

liora's melties are so sweet, especially when he was desperate enough to get a second thread out after the first one got pruned

i love you mods

Highlanders!