What kind of fanbase you want senpai

>what kind of fanbase you want senpai
>just fuck my shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/sheetmetal/16394/gm-and-tesla-evs-are-closing-in-on-maximum-number-of-tax-credits
electrek.co/2017/07/22/tesla-seat-options-now-vegan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitting on tesla
have fun being a relic of the past fuccboi

have fun having to stop for half an hour every two hundred miles

GM sells more electric cars than Tesla.

>econoshit sells better than low volume premium products
who knew

I love the Tesla community. There are just some salty assholes on Veeky Forums that want it to suck to justify their hatred of EVs. makes me laugh

I will, thanks

even if that was true, why is it relevant?

oh dear heavenly god that statement is so fucking wrong even CNN would agree with trump if he said that was fucking retarded.

Do you go to Tesla meet ups or browse TeslaMotorsClub? No, your only exposure to the "Tesla fanbase" is by baiting out Tesla fans on Veeky Forums to attempt to argue with you, even though you were never open to changing your opinion in the first place. No shit you think that Tesla fans are horrible; your interactions with them forces them to appear that way to you—which was your goal in the first place, probably

>Why is it relevant that a regular company with no hype or preorders or gimmicks is bringing EV to the masses more than the company that said they wanted to bring EV to the masses?

>tesla meet ups

>premium products
>tesla
lol

>Do you go to Tesla meet ups or browse TeslaMotorsClub?

its all the same people that used to bathe in their own smug back when hybrids were new. Initially they seem ok, but they are environmental zealots that thrive on the virtue signaling that comes with EVs

yet don't realize that EVs require relocating dirt poor africans to mine cobalt and lithum required for their nintendo switch car

Tesla has sold more EVs that GM.

exactly, you post a meme image baiting Tesla fans to reply. Then you feel great because you scored one for the ICE team, whoop de doo no one fucking cares. Do you think that trying to associate tesla fans with "soy boys" or whatever will make me not enjoy being a part of the Tesla fanbase? it just makes the ICE side of things seem petty and immature.

2/10 made me reply

actually i did browse the teslamotorclub forums, along with a bunch of youtube channels. Any maybe 8/10 of them were insufferable cunts.

You're one to talk, passenger

the same people that bitch about global warming, yet drink Starbucks coffee that requires a massive shipping network

nope, again you're assuming things because it's what you THINK that tesla fans are, because you WANT to feel superior to them.

If you were a part of the Tesla community, you would know that the majority of Tesla owners don't own a Tesla because of the environment. It's a nice side effect. But whatever, you don't care that I'm telling you this do you?

holy shit lmao

congratulations, your observations have swung me over. I might as well roll coal now.

your posts do your argument no service. you sound like a smug fag that thinks he is superior to others. Go back to your virtue signaling threads on your cuck boards

holy titty fucking christ, you have to be a troll, like you are so detached from reality that you have taken every point made by posters, and than covered your ears and yelled about how WE arent open to new ideas. Let me ask you something do you even own a tesla or EV? Because something tells me you don't and you drive some 3k civic hoping one day bernie sanders will be president and give everyone the most cucked version of a EV and you would be sucking his cock over it.

>Tesla has sold more EVs that GM.

Ummm no sweetie
thedrive.com/sheetmetal/16394/gm-and-tesla-evs-are-closing-in-on-maximum-number-of-tax-credits

im gonna laugh in a few years when tesla goes ghost just as all their cars electrical components start to fail and all the owners are left with cars that will cost 10s of thousands of dollars to overhaul if they even can be.

that includes PHEVs. Tax credit still applies to cars with a certain kwh battery.

I know for a fact that I can't "win" any people over. Thus the sarcasm and anger. If I did, I would actually try and be a Nice Guy.

desu Veeky Forumstards are beyond reasonable discussion about EVs for the most part. Which doesn't really matter in the long run I suppose.

>Not fair the EV tax credit counts EV cars!

Lol this damage control

>I know for a fact that I can't "win" any people over. Thus the sarcasm and anger. If I did, I would actually try and be a Nice Guy.

the EV fan shows his true colors. If he cant convert us then we are the enemy to be treated with scorn.

>Veeky Forumstards are beyond reasonable discussion about EVs for the most part.

if the discussion was ever to be reasonable then it could be had. people like you treat the discussion as a political/religious cabal, to be zealously defended and never allowed to be cast in the light of critical thought.

>tesla
>"""""""premium"""""""

best joke of the year and the year just started

but user, its premium because its preorder!

real quick, is all of teslas "leather" vegan? I forget if there doing that gay shit

EV≠PHEV.

the discussions CANT be reasonable. That's the point. There isn't anything to be gained from discussing Tesla on Veeky Forums. Nothing.

And you somehow think that literal every single other clump of enthusiasts in the car world don't defend their particular brand or car or whatever "zealously"?

lol well ememd laddos what a nice opinion

as of ~3rd quarter last year, every Tesla uses fake/vegan/synthetic leather. Use whatever word you want, either way it's not from a cow.

i really fucking hate you, but last years as in 2017? or 2016?

2017. It used to be you could order vegan leather custom, but now it's all vegan/fake/etc.
electrek.co/2017/07/22/tesla-seat-options-now-vegan/
goodnight everyone. Hopefully this shitty bait thread is gone in the morning.

I hope that you don't hate teslas more after reading my le angsty replies, but I doubt that. Whatever

once again never hated tesla just the fucking faggot fanbase.

*pedal breaks*

Premium, am I rite?

>And you somehow think that literal every single other clump of enthusiasts in the car world don't defend their particular brand or car or whatever "zealously"?

nope. there was a thread on Veeky Forums the other day bashing my favorite car. to the model. IDGAF at all. most people don't and decide to just ignore the haters. its exclusively the purview of the EV crowd (formerly the hybrid crowd) to spread their smug all over the place and scream when someone questions the brand or the tech.

>the discussions CANT be reasonable. That's the point. There isn't anything to be gained from discussing Tesla on Veeky Forums. Nothing.

no. what you mean is "you wont convert to my way of thinking so I will ignore you and pretend that we cant have a discussion". This is the current tactic of the political left these days. It will serve you way better in the rest of your life to cut that shit out, boy.

are they looking up a honda civic on the screen thing?

>le angsty replies
fucking millennial redditors

Haha, yes they are.

fukn SAVED

>if you're not a turbo-edgelord who wants to kill all life on Earth you're a zealot
I'm not a teslafag but that's dumb bruv.

>tesla is bad because it gives black people jobs
sheeeit

>everyone I don't like is a 22 year old female or a caricature of a liberal I've developed in my head by browsing /pol/ for too long and they all have the exact same hobbies, interests, opinions, and palettes which are the exact opposite of mine

You're not forced to act like a little bitch because someone disagrees with you. Learn to format your posts better and start giving real arguments in favor of Tesla instead of chimping out. It's not a hard argument to win. You probably don't even have a car desu.

I love the idea of electric cars, and I'm glad Tesla is pushing so hard for it.
But judging by the model 3, it's like they're making cars for people who don't like driving.
I don't have money for a tesla anyways, but I'm going to wait for electric cars by other companies.

But LOOK AT THAT COOL BIG SCREEN.

>Nice guy
Lmao you're textbook soyboy

>it's ruble-per-post russian shills trying to keep people on petrol cars

praise kek, am I right dudes?

are they counting hybrids or just Bolt and Spark sales?

Spark was only sold in mandate states, and the Bolt has onlyl been out for a year.

>gives black people jobs

no you absolute neoliberal it displaces poor people and gives them dangerous jobs with lasting health effects in countries with already poor healthcare systems

Lol what meet up? Are there enough Tesla owners to meet?

They meet up every time they need more juice already.

>fanbase you want senpai
butthurt yuropoors
Say no more!

shh he probably thinks they file for 401k in cobalt mines

Top fuckin kek. Tesla, along with its horrific fan base, is hopefully going down soon. Pretty much every Tesla owner I've met or talked to is an insufferable faggot who won't miss an opportunity to tell me about how superior their car is because muh gimmick and that they're saving the environment. And there's plenty of then where I live.
You can all eat a dick.

>everyone I don't like is a 22 year old female or a caricature of a liberal I've developed in my head by browsing /pol/ for too long and they all have the exact same hobbies, interests, opinions, and palettes which are the exact opposite of mine

if you left your house for 2 minutes you would realize that what passes for a "caricature of a liberal" as you call it, is the unadulterated truth about the left and neo liberals (which sadly is the majority of all liberalism followers these days)

straw-manning arguments and resorting to thinly veiled sarcastic ad hominid is a favored tactic of the left so your doing nothing to dispel the notion that you all belong in the same boat

this.

but at least LA wont have smog anymore, amirite?