Washingt/o/n Meet

Washingt/o/n Normal Fag Ricer meet
When: 01/06/2018 starts at 8 pm lasts until cops kick us out
Where: Eastgate Park and Ride
What: Huge normie ricer meet, but some of the Washington Veeky Forumstists are going
What to bring: Baofeng radio if you have one(462.612)
How to pick us our from the normals: Look for WAT stickers and the cars posted in this thread and/or join the Washington telegram (no bus riders)

t me/joinchat/EUE2yQ5uVIXdJ8DpNtpmrg
Add a period between t and me for the invite link to the telegram group.

i'll be there, i'm the big black guy if i'm not in the parking lot i'll be in the food court just tap me on the shoulder and call me a nigger so i know you're from the boards and i'll show you my prelude.

>the food court at the park and ride

Fingers crossed I will be there with my shitbox FC.

I'll be there
no homo

Fc should make it there

That's channel 2 on a walkie talkie for non autistic people

Some pics from the last time they did this

And before you know it the fun was over. We'll then meet up somewhere else on our own.

can't wait to see the ricers

if all goes well I'll be in my ratty v6 swap

this is just going to be filled with shitboxes...

there should be a 300hp minimum

FUCK
I have a flight at 10pm, why do I miss the Veeky Forumstistic fun?

>wanting 300 hp civics
You could always come for a few minutes then bool down to the airport and maybe make your flight

Just join our telegram group, we do lots of impromptu lunch meets and wrench times.

and? 200 is plenty for most retards

Bump, where are you washington otists?

>posts 5 days before meet

Come on man, think of those who work.

I'll be there jk

We plan official meets further out, everything is planned in telegram.

>We plan official meets further out, everything is planned in telegram.
What happened to KIK? That was what the /WA/ summer meet group used in previous years. Is this Telegram group the same as the /WA/ group that has those summer meets? So far, it seems telegram users didn't post anything on Veeky Forums about all these meets that go on. Only that /WA/ group that has the summer meets posts in Veeky Forums.

Eastgate Park and Ride lot has +1,600 spaces. Weren't the sites for the homeless shelter, homeless service center, and needle exchange site going to be eventually built nearby? In the past, which level of the garage or outdoors did the /WATelegram/ group meet?

Yes, this is the same group, the C5 owner is still the admin, 90% of us were having various problems with kik, so the consensus was telegram, and belive it or not we didn't lose a single user in the transition.

Bellevue is a yuppie shithole, I avoid it whenever possible, the reason for meeting there is that we are all going to a big normie meet on the top level, we did this a group last time and it went well. Most of us will go to the BofA afterwards, then we will probably go for a cruise and/or skids.

mfw ls swapped fd at last ricer meet

>we are all going to a big normie meet on the top level
One day, we'll have to do a long range BaoFeng range test from the top of the parking garage. Someone gets there early (no fair using that long whip antenna Mr BaoFengFan). And people with BaoFeng coming to the Meet can have their BaoFeng turned on. If transmission and reception is 5/5 at I-405, then that will prove even the little standard antenna on the BaoFengs is enough.

Invite some ricers to touge and pressure them until they crash

ill be there in my new Kia Stinger

>we are all going to a big normie meet on the top level
Everyone always parks on the top level? Or can we park on the level below to be covered from the rain? Forecast shows light rain for next saturday's convergence zone.

>Invite some ricers to touge and pressure them until they crash
Nah, Bellevue police are sensitive to statistics. If they see ricers crash several weekends in a row, they will make it policy there are zero ricer meetings anywhere in the city limits unless they get an official event permit.

>wrench times.
What kind of wrenching events have gone on? Is it at the self-service wrenching garage in the Bellevue area?

>Most of us will go to the BofA afterwards
What's BofA?

bofa deez

Bank of America
Either that or a park near by.
Have your radio on and look for some shitty cars with WAT stickers on them
Also check thread, we will be posting updates and if youre in the telegram theres no way you wont find us.

>Baofeng radio if you have one(462.612)
Is there a specific recommended Beofeng seller webpage? I see different sellers on the Amazon and eBay marketplaces. I don't want to buy from sellers of knock-off or refurb-sold-as-new.

Will attend.

This is in Bellevue, last time kiddies showed up in huracans. What are you bringing?

It's a Chinese brand that's skirting FCC rules as it is. I'd go with the Amazon seller. Do the UV-5R model for the very safest. If you have a walkie talkie already it's channel 2

Just buy off Amazon, you're all knockoffs anyways. There's no such this as authentic Boefeng

Tbh you guys should just join the telegram, that's how you get in on all the other meets.

nope channel tree bud

If the meet is significant enough, just post it on Veeky Forums and then people will see it.

>If the meet is significant enough, just post it on Veeky Forums and then people will see it.
That depends if they want it to be an Veeky Forums meet with new people from Veeky Forums showing up. It might be they are happy with their own regular group as said.

Our group is pretty good, but I saw a yellow S2k with a "wat" plate not far from me and I would like to think he is one of us.

>mfw i live in east Washington, far far away from these autistic meetups

>Eastgate Park and Ride
if im not it oak harbor i may decide to drive all the way from bangor in my shitty legacy

probably not

> mfw no S/o/uth Car/o/lina meetups

> mfw I have no face

where at?

Gonna try to show up for something to do, but i dont think my truck is riced enough for participating.

Sw20 fag that you?

No I have an old a4 but I really want an aw11

Bamp

I am a huge faggot, who love being fucked. Will you be comfortable being around with me? huh?

Arent you wrapped up in court cases Ed Murray?

>can't wait to see the ricers
Really, it's not so much ricing. It's more like piggy-backing on the ricers having a parking area to meet at. The Meet group finds a niche part to park at. And part of having other groups of ricers around is there's other cars to look at. There's also mutual security from having other car fans around.

How many ricer shops are there in Bellevue now?

There are Appalachia meets you could come to

>There are Appalachia meets you could come to
You drive up.
Where is everyone?
It was Cancelled.
You didn't know since the meet group requires Telegram and they don't feel like telling anyone outside of their Telegram group.

I've been on Veeky Forums for years and have never seen a successful meet-up in the Carolinas.

I'd go if there was one.

Does everyone on this site have a miata?

No. Some have two.

Just use your Gorilla Tape to create some mudflaps. Install them and show up with your ricer-approved mudflaps.

Are there any meets for hardcore weebs around here?
I was in Orange County, CA at a meet where half of the Japanese cars that rolled in had body pillows in the passenger seat

pic related

>Are there any meets for hardcore weebs around here?
You can always attend and look for the subset of people that collect such things. At the Bellevue Park&Ride East, I've seen groups of cars whose drivers kind of seemed they would but not admit to at this normie meet. After talking to them, you can hear of other meet locations with a much higher concentration of jpop collectors.

Hi, I've never been to Washington, I want to move to Washington, how is it to live there?

I want to go but all I've got is a shitty jeep

Pretty good desu, gun laws are decent, the roads aren't salted it doesn't snow much in Western Wa.

Show up anyway, I might be taking my pathfinder because
>rotary reliability

The only negatives I've found about living there so far are the cost of living and auto theft rates are literally the highest in the country.

don't live in seattle or tacoma or some other shithole then

What are the other shitholes?

>the roads aren't salted
Instead of throwing out dry salt, they spray liquid on the major roadways and hills.

Everett and Scarysville are full of white trash druggie idiots

Everytime i visit the coast, I'm always surprised to see how fucked every car older than 15 years old is. The salty air just chews them apart and leaves them looking dark orange

>don't live in seattle or tacoma or some other shithole
>What are the other shitholes?

There's lots of nice places to live. But you should avoid any neighborhood near a social welfare service center. Any area near a place where homeless congregate at night. The social activists were angry for a long time at how Bellevue and Redmond kept on avoiding having homeless shelters and drug injection centers. They have tried hard to spread those crime centers all over the whole region in order to compel all the cities to work together and fund social welfare solutions. By avoiding or reducing problems in their own cities, Redmond and Bellevue had for a long time managed to avoid being roped into lawsuits forcing paying a lot of city budgets towards regional solutions.

I'm in Bremerton now but I start driving across the country either Friday or Saturday, so I'll have a bunch of shit in my car, so probably won't go.

Most of Washington isn't on the coast.

>The salty air just chews them apart and leaves them looking dark orange
I've seen plenty of older cars that have paint chips on the nose and front of the hood get those rust bubble spots. Once salty water is able to soak down to metal, it starts to rust and breaks the hold the primer has. The rust then spreads underneath the painted surface.

Thankfully, newer cars all have hard polymer noses and aluminum hoods. So the paint chip rust bubbles are basically a thing of the past.

It's a piece of shit wj, literally nothing special

>I want to go but all I've got is a
Lots of people don't have ricer cars but show up. Don't park next to all the ricers since there are lots of non-rice cars to park next to. Let the ricers be able to group themselves together.

>Washingt/o/n Normal Fag Ricer meet
Who are the ricer groups sponsoring the overall meet?

Word of mouth. This meet isn't particularly legal

At least you don’t have wanna-be racer faggots trying to sell shitty team stickers

How many from Veeky Forums showed up last time?

No sponsors
The OP image is all the Veeky Forumstists who came last time, it was good fun to be had.

definitely gonna try to make it out there.

I'd love to sit in that if you do end up coming. I love the GTS-T but just can't justify it.

Also hey I have a degenerate slap as well!

Yea, i don't mind. I don't think i have anything going on so i'll more likely show. My GTS-T is practically stock so there's nothing special about it really.

>Word of mouth. This meet isn't particularly legal
Well, clearly the Bellevue police know about it the way they cruised around in the past. They've chosen to not enforce the no loitering law in the parking garage. And they also didn't enforce Bellevue's permit requirement for public events held in a public space.

I'm sure this thread has already been forwarded to the cops. They'll be there to ticket people as usual. Or not.

have fun sloth

Yes im aware, I live in east Washington. I was talking about the coast though, yknow, that region west of the Cascades?

>01/06/2018 starts at 8 pm

Are people meeting somewhere before this time to eat dinner together?

>They'll be there to ticket people as usual.
As long as they stop people from whipping around the turns. The last time, someone speeding almost hit me. The speeders should know better with the crowd.