KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z
strawpoll.me/13024331
youtu.be/hvmHMz0DvrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loving girls!

/ffg/ is inhabited by creepy stalker waifufags and mobageshitters

Anyone still farming the event FFBE? I just need the 6 star mats, might go for the power gaincryst though for agrias

so greasy, how much oil did they pour over themselves?

Yeah I'm farming it!

It's a very easy farm event but I haven't encountered a single bonus unit yet. Fuckin' Gumi.

Pretend they're in the rain! It's like that spiderman kiss except they're both upright.

Posting link to /ffg/ discord because apparently it's not posted enough

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z

If you still need to clear Tonberry King more attempts will be made tonight.

Thanks for posting it, new friends are always welcome.

my deepest darkest fantasy is to have to have in depth insightful discussions about RK in voicechat on discord with another user from ffg

but im too autistic

Loving boys!

Make friends with people then you can voice chat with them. Not hard. I voice chat all the time about BE

>Intangir+ has an accuracy mechanic
RIP dodge memes forever I guess. Surprised this wasn't already a thing.

What mods should I install for the PC version of FF8?

fuck off 8 bit retard

i tried it. his preemptive killed 5 people then he buffed and killed 5 more than buffed and killed someone who couldn't aoe revive. that battle is insane.

Whose limit breaks are important to level? I have all these stupid Burst Pots and I'm not sure who to level. I have Y'shtola and Rikku, who are the only ones I know would be decent to level.

Cecil, but do Rikku first

eat shit

how many orlandeaus does yams have???

Awww, poor little JPfag.
It's okay, some day you'll be smart

He's got WOL why waste pots on Cecil at 6*?

Better off waiting and using them on Tidus if you ever pulled him

0, /oneguy/

I know what i need you moron, my materia isn't ready yet. Also, he hit for 50-100k.

I am, I'm gonna farm as much as I can because I don't think I'll ever run into another KM event where I get to run a full team of 75% bonus units that I don't even have to pull for during the event. I still need to grab the power crysts, 10% moogle and top off my mats. This event is fantastic, don't have to pull it all, just more free resources for Nier.

Download the mod that removes everything but triple triad

Now now, don't worry, we'll take care of the big bad intangir for you user.
The big scary boss can't really hurt you, it's just a game little guy. Maybe in 6 months you'll be able to beat it for real, after us GLfriends show you how it's done.

Is this an alright reroll? Im not worried about getting the best of the best, just a good enough one. I figured with luka, knight delita, and rikku this one has a solid lead

Guys quick, post your rank and the number of natural 5 stars you pulled

Yeah it's alright, Knight Delita is a strong attacker and Rikku is a godlike support. It doesn't have a meta chainer like Orlandeau or Aileen or Fryevia but if you want a head start it's not bad at all.

John Arbuckle, 2

actually a pretty solid reroll imo

yeah its solid, it can take yuo straight though the main story no problems, but make sure you buy the new player bundle right away, it's a GREAT deal but it doesn't last long

Yams Arbuckle, 0

Rikku+a chainer is better than orlandu+no rikku. Wonderful reroll.
Your biggest challenge will be to find Delita friends after this event. Hold them close to heart and never cross them, for they will be rarer than dirt.

rank 63
vargas, ramza, 2 zurgaburgas, queen, gilgamesh and y'shtola

75, 0

Which is fine with me considering I have every 4* you could want, including Tilith

It's a gear check more than anything if your units aren't kitted out you'll be fucked. they also added the ability to ignore dodge so those strats don't work.

Rank 110
4 plus the guaranteed one, not counting Yshtola, Maxwell and Kelsus

I would describe it as an "okay" reroll. I'd personally go for a better 5* but you can play with this and hopefully get some more, better 5* bases (a lot of nice ones are coming out in the near future) so if you just want to play the game, you can stick with this one.
Rank 89, pulled Gil, Snow, Luneth and Aileen. Don't really count my Rem since she was from the guaranteed 5* pull.

Hope there comes a GL donut with a lightning tm

Grom's coming in a month or so with his 120 ATK Thunder Greatsword on a 3* base unit.

hey guys do we have "major resistance to Petrify" accesories on RK? I think I haven't seen one since the Goolbez/Tellah event

Rank 83
Lightning
Ramza
Wilhelm
Tidus
Delita
Tidus
Dark Knight Cecil

Not counting the G5 since I desperately need to forget that I pulled lightning.

When should I be Augmenting my cards in Mobius, like after Chapter 4? All the mats are from the daily Pleiades Lagoon for the ridiculous 60 stamina fights, right?

Rank 54
>Olive
>Ace off G5*
>multiple Catsluts across the two XIV raids
>2 Kelsus

If it makes you feel better the discord has had 0 voice discussions because everyone here is that autistic

Rank 111 here, 7 but its doubles and excess of chainers i cant use.

He still never shoots past "good" status as a chainer with it, mostly since his imperil is separate from his real move.
But he's an excellent finisher, especially with enhancements. And he needs no thunder weapon to get there.

Rank 87
Dfina, Lightning, Luneth,Orlandu, Fohlen (guaranteed 5*) Delita

so out of 6 5*s, 2 actually get used often, 1 is an arena bench, and 3 are just expedition/tm whores

Rank 135
Ace
Ace
Luneth
Aileen
All the welfares

rank 116
gilgamesh
yun
ace
orlandeau
wilhelm x2 (1 off guaranteed 5*)
lunera
olive
luneth
vargas

Rank 104. 13 natural 5*, and not a single dupe yet somehow

He's probably best for olive chains since they cover each other's faults

Olive is a weaker finisher than him already though.

What an awoozing selection of units

Since I started last March shortly before 2nd anniversary, there has been one minor petrify resist (jewel ring) and one moderate petrify resist (soft bracer) released, that's all I know. Ribbon when?

how do you manage to survive the Torment mobs?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

sneaky bastard this one

you should have just waiting for the B2 banner to reroll

Didnt he?
strawpoll.me/13024331

>Two Aces
Someone's boing to stomp through Bloody Moon

>Rosa's LB will remains cheap as a 6* guys, we promise
>it costs 25% more than a standard LB
what the fuck

>Still posting that shitty poll
(You) really need some new material lad.

Yeah, well neither did saint peter.

>1 Year Later
>I cant kill that goddamn moon! it's been nearly a year since it was released and I still can't beat it, send help

stop posting this every thread?

>vaynefag saying someone else needs new material
What a world he crafted for himself

Rank 124
Lightning
Queen
Kelsus
Maxwell

kill yourself

rank 90

Demon rain
Reberta
Freyvia
Wilhelm
Tidus
Dark knight Cecil
Orlandu
Lightning

no dubs

Rank 97, 7. (Ramza, DKC, Marie, second Ramza, Orlandeau [Guaranteed 5*], Emperor, Aileen)

Sentai no more

youtu.be/hvmHMz0DvrA

honestly I think I like them better this way though fits in with the other magitek designed stuff we've seen already.

>all these DKCs
>burn a bunch of tickets and still can't get him
Suffering

They look pretty damn scary, really.

Only one is fully enhanced, fampai

I need support and Power, but my reserves are going to Luneth, I'll enhance the second one after thatq

Why would you WANT him? He might be the ""best"" numerically, but his suicidal behavior is so unwieldy that you can't actually use him for anything.

As much as i want a donkey kong country, im not going to be able to use him properly eventhough i really liked his dark knight form in ff4. ffv is more my jam but theres never going to be new units for it

>no Tilith and no means to get her, ever
I think you should consider waiting until they release Ayaka or the top content will always elude you with the 3-rd rate healers available.
Knight Deleteme also kind of sucks because he only chains with himself, which will bite you in the ass for no-friend trials and 10-unit parties.

Don't listen to this fearmonger.

63, Lunera
plus Fryevia from rerolling and Seabreeze Dark Fina from 5*+10 pull

For his big bad black blade of course. Might be fun to use in less important ELT stuff as well, but mainly the TMR.

Rank 95
Olive
Emperor
Fryevia
Luneth

Not a huge worry. The Kingsglaive event should be in a couple months or so and Glauca's TMR is a dark elemental greatsword of (slighty) greater ATK (but no Man Eater).

Rank 33
Seabreeze Dark Fina (G5)
Dark Fina

Rank 52
Delita
Rem

You're right, it's mainly for the maneater that I wanted DKC's over Glauca, but if it doesn't happen I'll just nab Glauca's eventually. I wasn't spending daily lapis on this tictacs banner so figured I'd just use some tickets and try my luck for dkc to compensate.

Ace
Delete this
Gil
Rem
Trance Terra
Tidus(x2)

Anyone with a mind for TMRs should be saving for NieR

it's me or this event is handing way less materials per ELT run than previous event (not counting Chcobo enconters) with native x4 75% units + a friend 75%~100% I get something arround 2k per run

Yeah I've got a 4* ticket saved for 9S, hoping it works out

dumb nierposter

No, it's actually insanely generous. 2k per run is very high.

Back in the days of Hanging Edge, each run gave you like 200.

>bring a Knight Delita friend instead of my usual Agriasfriends
>seems decent enough, everything is going well (get a black chocobo too)
>Get to the boss, my Agrias oneshots a demon, Delita oneshots a demon
>Ultima casts Ultima and my Agrias dies, leading to wipe
The fuck happened, she never kills me. Wasn't debuffed, so it was its usual strength.

ultima casted ultima, your agrias died, then you wiped

Rank 81, 5.
Rem, Queen (G5), Wilhelm, Ace, Orlandeau

Yep. Just happened again. Weird, I was doing the demons first strategy all day yesterday and this never happened. Guess I'll go back to bopping her first.