/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Fuck Mages edition
>Latest News
Knights of the Frozen Throne is the next expansion.
Cards are being revealed.
Check hearthpwn everyday.

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/replay/hd9ttiR8fkjdn5ZT79G3Kj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For wild anti-spell gimmick decks

Fuck tripniggers

Third for FUCK BEN BRODE

Guys I honestly think we should give more money to Blizzard. If they see how much we like this expansion they will give us a better one next time

Rate my OC

My cup runneth over.

Can we please get a BIG minion for Druid that gives you card advantage as its battlecry?

I jsut want Jungle Giants to work, fucking shitfuck.

>LOATHEB
>Anagram of HEALBOT

>draw patches 5/6 games on the way to 15
>take a break
>first game back

>the best aggro deck
>the best control deck
>GIVE CARD DRAW

Fucking hell man it would be nothing but Druids everywhere

Too confusing/10

>destroy a friendly dragon
>if you control a dragon
isn't that a given?

If one of them doesn't say this I am going to be really pissed off.

Make it a fucking 10 mana Draw 2 5/7 or someshit then. This piece of shit deck needs something worth playing for 0 mana.

is taunt warrior unwinable!

This complaint is literally irrelevant though because Papa Brode just released a sick new rap on reddit (currently ^12.5k and 5x gilded I'll have you know) to distract from all of these problems.

stop playing aggro

remove broken murloc shit

why are russians so bad at every game i encounter them in wtf?!

Archbishop takes all 30 cards in the opponent's deck, or just the cards that have yet to be drawn?

just the ones left in the current deck

can you fuck off you tripfagging piece of shit

JUST

FUCK

MY

No, because you could still play it for 10 mana with no dragon on board. This isn't YGO.

Still cracks me up that this card is literally Magma Rager backwards. Brode sure works hard for his game.

>enemy shaman/mage has an answer for literally every single play
>Some of the answers are topdecked
How

>in arena
>servant of yogg frost novas me
>next turn frost nova from babbling book
>next turn blizzard
>lose
im a little sad

SHIT

UP

I want to get off Mr. Brode's wild ride

hsreplay.net/replay/hd9ttiR8fkjdn5ZT79G3Kj

>Play minion
>Hex
>Play another minion
>Jade Lightning
>Fill board
>Maelstrom
>Fill board with big minions
>Lightning storm
>Fill board with bigger minions
>Volcano

FAMILIA

This card is fucking bullshit.

Play big game hunter without there be a 7 attack minion on board. WOW YOU COULD PLAY IT. Conditional battlecries don't trigger if there is no target. So with no dragon on the board, it's a 10 mana 9/7, with a dragon on the board it's a 7 mana 9/7 that kills the dragon, understand? You're the reason team 5 is nervous to do anything interesting with cards.

It's mogushan warden for 1 mana less

I doubt it will see that much play, tar creeper is better

Thoughts on my card?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE ARE THE NEW DEATH KNIGHT CARDS!!!!!!!!! I WANT THEM NOW BRODE YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you get one each day buddy starting saturday

Why do people dislike his card? It's a premium 3 drop (7 total points), with a very defensive stat line, usually considered bad (take snapjaw compared to yeti back in the day), so with that it's similar power level to fierce monkey. Also, why didn't you post that one, dip shit? Keep it to the 3 mana cost taunts. Anyway, then we have a slow upside, if you're playing on curve, but a super decent one. I like it. Anti aggro. Maybe the hero cards and big value will continue to see play. I'm hoping the control deck/slower mid range deck trend will mean combo decks make a bit of a come back.

I'm reservedly excited. NOW WHRTE IS THE HERO CARDS BEN YOU PROMISED 1 A DAY

FeelsGoodMan

not to forget tar creeper which blows them all out of the water

Ok/10. I don't like that it's neutral, should be warlock, since it synergizes well and kind of creates a cycle with peddler. "Dying, or selling?"

I ran put of ways to continue that chain. There's still Fierce Monkey as well.

good job my friend

How does it synergise with peddler? My thoughts were that its more like jewelled scarab.

don't mind me just leaking this card

its simple, all of you fucking FILTER the trip faggot. NOW

its too powerful

At least make it like an Elemental or something. I would've liked the card otherwise, even if it's just a blatant rehash of Shielded Minibot.

>1 for 1s N'Zoth's First Mate

unplayable

Sorry, a 2/2 for 2 with DIVINE SHIELD? Theres no way they would print this card.

WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK

>fatigue priest is now a thing

It's already been a thing if you play quest priest a certain way.

*blocks your path*

FUCKING BRODE I WANT THOSE DEATH KNIGHTS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Challenge: Make a playable but not overpowered paladin 2 drop with divine shield. It can't be shielded minibot.

>duke it out with jade vs jade

Gonna be so much fun with shadow visions

Fatigue has not been a thing since the standard rotation happened. Stop pretending you can play like this anymore.

>Shall we put an actual kink in their plans though

*pulls ur spikeridged steed*
*pulls ur call of the wild*

theyre usually pretty decent in FPS
I remember being a young troll, just discovering the wonders of the internet when I was allowed to join a mostly russian clan. They taught me so much about FPS back then.

good memories

new changes to Sindragosa battlecry

well fuck me right

why does he have no rank or name?

Why are priest players so delusional?

If you steal a jade druid's deck, they will be dropping 10/10 golems when you summon your first babby golem

ses

>there are people in this very general who think ben brode is a decent human being

holy fuck i did it again druid is so op

Would anyone play this over blood and plunder?

Sure, getting a 4-mana 8/4 or 8/5 if you have an arcanite reaper up is fun but in early game I'd much rather have a free 3/3 taunt when playing pirate

It's not that great. It's a dead draw at best against aggro, and priest already wins the control game. It's only real use is as a counter against jade druid and fatigue decks, and even that might be too slow.

I wanna _hug the gnome

Place your bets on whether the cobra is new card art or they cheaped out and its literally just an emperor cobra

They've got quite good tools to reverse control of the board over to them now though, with that slow ass 6 mana mind control.

All the priest has to do is stay alive and stabilize

FORGOT PIC

>warning: champions explode

Neither panther trap nor bear trap had new arts so probably just emperor cobra

turn 1 9/9
this beats them all
I think you just broke the record

Corruption never saw play, not even in Renolock, where you run every possible removal tool available. So neither will a 6 mana delayed mind control, and for the same reason

Then again, Cat Trick does have new art.

panther trap had new art though

Gotta play it with high durability weapons

Turn 3 sword of justice gives you a 4 mana 5/9

>panther trap
You mean cat trick? That did have new card art dingus.

It doesn't, it just has a similar effect. It synergizes with warlock, who blasts the whole board with fairly high damage (hellfire does 3, felfire does 5, twisting nether, doom, etc). He also has effects like void terror and the pterodactyl that eats your dude and stuff. So it works so well within the warlock kit, it makes sense to make it a warlock class card, especially considering warlock has some decent 4's with hellfire and blast crystal and... Seadevil Stinger? Yeah, anyway.

Keep in mind this thing pulls kazakus pretty often because of class bonuses.

IVE NEVER RAPED SO MUCH IN MY LIFE

I want to hug and tenderly fuck the gnome

Nah, Embrace Darkness might see some play. The difference is that Corruption is a Warlock card, while Embrace Darkness is a Priest card. Priest can afford to leave a big minion on the board for a turn, because it has better access to healing.

Wow I've never played this late in the season and the decks are absolute shit. I just played 3 rank 8 silence Priests in a row lmao.

NOT WANTING TO RAPE, GET SOME BALLS SON

>rank 8
thats because everyone is either at rank 5+ or doesnt give a flying fuck about what they play and stay in scrub ranks (25-6)

How do they fuck up their reveals so badly twice? Stop giving cards to shitskins in shitty timezones

Is it safe to assume that Hero cards can be randomly generated by stuff like Burgle, or are they like quests?

Warlock hero card makes it so that when you discard a card instead you mill that many cards.
Yay or nay?

Thats fair enough, I didn't think about how strong it is in renolock. Still, I don't think it being really good in warlock is an argument for it being a class card, usually cards are made class cards because they would be OP in other classes.

>e]
just make me fucking choose what I discard like in any real fucking card game

I ran into a reno priest (he fit in divine spirit inner fire combo there as well) and jade elemental shaman with every jade card at rank 3. The level of play was also really bad.

Yeah, did some more math, and this'd just be great in discoloc, especially quest. You don't mind if you chuck it, if you don't, it gives a lot of value because it can give you lokari hounds, if you do chuck it, dinomancer brings it back, it gives you value with kazakus, Kabal chemist, gives you pterodax which can eat your infinite imps for closing power with double adapt, crystal Weaver which will buff your infinimps, you can also discover shadow flame, blast crystal, or hellfire...

The only bad class discovers (which I'm considering due to the discover bonus) are pit Lord, summoning portal, and the murloc. But the first is tempo, and the last two are decent discards.

Overall, this would see play in discolock for sure, especially quest, and would give them the value they needed to make it work. Or some of it. Depends on what else comes out at the time, and if discard lock is strong enough in that meta. But I like it, it's a high potential card. Could do nothing, of course, but you couldn't know that unless it was made real.

Anyway, I've spent too much time thinking about your oc when really all it would do is give mage more fireballs and water elementals.