Why do girls pretend to like cars?

why do girls pretend to like cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

ink361.com/app/users/ig-234731962/little__lizard__/photos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to end up in the backseat.

ATTENTION
literally that's it. They know guys like cars so if they say "wow I really like my 4 wheeled box" guys will flock to them.

Because they want to be appreciated by more and more guys. It doesn't matter, what kind of community it is, every guy likes cars.

because chads like cars

Attention, Instagram followers, an easy way to get YouTube views, free car parts and sponsorships, free model shoots with thirsty Asian manlets, in the end it’s all ATTENTION and MONEY. It’s like everything else that’s better if you’re a girl; camwhoring. Fucking pussy privilege. Hate it.

we're not them, though

idk arent women people too and people like cars? everybody wants attention for whatever theyre doing because we all want to be social tee bee ach

dang

dudes who put their own faces in photographs of their car might as well be women too

People like to pose with things they like its no big deal

Those are called posers.

>know that women don't actually like cars (deep down)
>pretend to like them
>feel special

Its not poser to take pictures of yourself eith things get over it

>why do girls pretend to like cars?
They usually start up a conversation as a way of inviting themselves to using my truck for free to haul something for them. So I have learned to say something bland or pretend I have a call on the cellphone that instant. Then I take off. I want no part of being roped into hauling something for opportunistic prickteases. I'm usually in/out of the apartment quickly, so the chances of being nabbed are small. If the only time these girls are willing to talk to me is when they want to use me and my truck to do stuff for them, then fuck it.

>Those are called posers.
Tried searching but nothing comes up now. Old trails show the former accounts with pictures of her and various ferrari cars:
www.instagram.com/liz_mau5/
iconoquare.com/liz_mau5
www.pikore.com/liz_mau5
www.thepicta.com/user/liz_mau5/234731962
ink361.com/app/users/ig-234731962/liz_mau5/photos
webgram.co/liz_mau5
www.selfietagram.com/Users/234731962
#HDYGRLZS

New name seems to be little_lizard

She's still at ink361.com/app/users/ig-234731962/little__lizard__/photos

cars are expensive

That's sexist sweetie. Enjoy your ban

What about all of /r9k/?

why do you pretend to like girls? dumb faggot

Cars are a dude-dominated hobby but that doesn't mean w/o/men don't exist. The bigger issue is attention whores of both genders hopping on the hobby bandwagon.

stuffs just like whatever man lmao chill were all just like tryin to make it work dudeweedlmao