First car that isn't older then me

What is the best first car for somebody that isn't looking for a project car? Something that works out of the box and can be a good dd but fun on a touge. I've been looking for late 90s and early 00 cars. So far I've found:

>Lexus IS 200 2.0 L I6
>Toyota MR2 W30

I'm taking suggestion for anything under 5k.

Where are you from m8?

e46 coupe

Italian

Old bimmers = Albanian

Late NBs are also being considered. But finding hardtop ones is impossible.

IS200's are slow and nearly as bad on fuel anyway, get an IS300 instead

The IS300 wasn't sold in Italy.

The IS300 SportCross was sold for sure. It was sold in Portugal so it must have been sold in all other southeurope countries.

But, it was automatic only.

>The first series included the IS 200 and IS 300 models, from the displacement of the six-cylinder in-line engines that fitted the car. In Italy, only the IS 200 was sold. In Europe, moreover, three outfits were planned (including the Sport equipped with LSD).

RX-8s are also appealing, but the maintenence seems to be too much for me to handle.

3k civic unironically. Look for a EP3 hatch Si model those are fun

3k civic

>LHD Europe
BMW.

Vez, piglia una BMW a 100€ e non scassare

Why not get an Alfa?

basically this is italian fag that cant be bothered to English.

If you really want a fun car then just go buy the cheapest BMW that RUNS. I've seen them as low as 350 euros. At this sort of money, if it runs you are winning.

Also, the E34 is a bretty gud car to start with, but you have to avoid the diesels and the basic 518i. A 520i or better, a 525i is a car out of which dreams are made of. And decent, running ones are like 1500 euros.

Or you can spend 2-3k euros on an E39, either 520d, 520i (meh) or 525i (yes).
The E39 is currently recognized as one of the best used cars that can be bought on a tight budget.
The E39 and the E34 are both built to last, with not that many issues. The E39 is just heavier than the E34, but also much better equipped and it can be retrofitted with lots of toys, unlike the E34.

Or just buy a 300 euro 318i ti and trash it like you couldn't care less about it.

In fact, cars that cost under 1000 euros and are in running condition are the best cars you can buy.

Same situation friend-o, I'm going to check out E36s today

Can't really drive an older BMW here without being ridiculed or assumed to be an albanian or a rumenian.

Nice triple dubs. As an RX-8 owner, I can attest to both the maintenance requirement, and the fact that this car is absolutely worth it if you can afford it. I wouldn't suggest trying to own one without being able to set aside at least 100-200 burgerbucks a month for maintenance, big expenses can hit out of nowhere. The apex seal meme gives you plenty of warning, but being a sports car, even minor parts just aren't cheap. If you can afford that and plenty of free weekends though, it's an amazing car to drive purely for the fun factor. It won't win drag races, but on a twisty road the handling is absolutely superb and feels like you are one with the car through the corners.

I envy you.
Legit waking up and hearing a 13b drinking its morning oil is bliss, haters will obviously disagree.

I've always been confused about different Civic gens and various models/trims. Is there a guide anywhere?

>And decent, running ones are like 1500 euros.
I don't know which orifice you people pull these figures out of.
I live in Bavaria and E34s and E36s are ridiculously overpriced, probably because people having been pushing the meme that they're affordable.
Try 5000 eurodollars and you can get one that isn't a rustbucket, and it'll be a 520i, anything bigger drive up the price tremendously.