/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

> [ ! ] [Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- The SR Voucher Distribution Campaign ended, but the pick up is active until August 03
- [ ! ] First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

hi

Because of Veeky Forums I realize I stopped liking Jeanne Alter.

Jalter

Okita is cute!

But they haven't released her yet, and people talk about Jeanne more all in all.

Jannu Alter!

You're not serious, right?

>Spent all day doing 5AP quest
>1 lantern drop

Whoever started the "nerofest will drop all the mats you'll ever need" meme deserves to have his account purged.

Stop posting servants we don't have yet.

Definitely not. Everyone just keeps talking about Alter. Even gameplayfags are all about her, Jesus Christ.

I don't even like her that much, I just want to collect Jannus since they're easier to get than Arthurs

probably some redditor too

>spend all day killing snakes
>got
fucking nothing

Fluffy Servant

2 years

4 in a row where I want the 5 and 4* plus the guaranteed summon is somewhere in there I think. Who should I give up?

Okay, you've convinced me. I'll save up and roll for her when she drops.

Jeanne is a cute servant

Umu!

but I got all the drops I needed and had all the exp cards and monuments I needed from 1/2, following that advice I max ascended all the servants I wanted, you all just have shit luck

>did it once for the rewards
>get one
Too bad I don't have any use for them right now.

Not really. It's just that people make fun about Jeanne more and more, and that doesn't include Apocrypha posting in general. Jeanne Alter commentary is just fanart + a single sentence mentioning her name or a planned roll.

Saved some okay rolls, now giving away if anyone want.

vlad + emiya + herakles + lancelot

emiya + lancelot + herakles + maria antoniette

kaleidoscope + herakles + emiya + maria antoniette + saint martha

siegfried + atalante + stheno + elisabeth bathory + herakles

emiya + saint martha + herakles + lancelot

kaleidoscope + d'eon + bathory + stheno + herakles

Nero + elisabeth bathory + prisma cosmos

Nero + deon + double sumanai

Nero + stheno

-----

If you want one say what one and how i send it to you.

P.S: i only marked 4 stars or more servants and 5 stars CE.

You forgot the .

>Did the 5AP one time for the guaranteed rewards
>Got 2 ghost lanterns out of it

I don't even have anyone I like who uses them.

How many CEs do you need to LB it?

>1st Golden chest from a dragon in all day
>EXP
Thanks DW

5 in total. Remember to level them all to 20 for a decent Level up.

Can I just skip on the last Crystallised Lore? I don't feel like farming the final 200 medals.

People told me not to use any CEs other than Kaleido. Should i burn everything else?

First one please email me [email protected]

No, lores are event-exclusive rewards, you'll regret it later.

No, each CE is situational. Once the servant pool expands a lot of your 4* and 5* CEs will be useful

Yes

>not selling all of them for prisms and just keeping one as a souveneir

Get rid of that useless shit.

jack every thread until i can adopt her

No.

The Grand Finals will give you tons of gold medals so no need to farm them on today's if you're tired.

Except people have more Lores in JP than servants to use them on.

"need" and "want" are not the same thing, nigger
your parents should have beat more self-control into you

>Not hoarding them all and fusing them together with their own dopples to make them all stronger

Prism autism is just as bad.

I never wrote a .

That was another guy

How many medals should I be looking at each fight?
And it's 40AP too, I don't think I'll be able to do a lot in a day.

There's 81 lores total in the game. That's 27 servants total that you can max their skills.

Kaleido and the 25% command ones are invaluable.

There are a lot of event CEs later on but the only one that really stand out are fragment 2030(for support) and holy maiden(and it's other derivatives). Some of them are kind of niche though like maid in Halloween or the one that gives 80% attack power + taunt for 3 turns.

hey

Whoever you don't love enough, I'll roll a couple times for Okita and spend some for Jack, but I'll only break my wallet for Moedred

Dude no one here "needs" anything, this whole game is cash-grab tier waifu collector gambling. I want what I need to ascend, and I need what I want to enjoy the game.

shit x 5 is still shit you brainlet.

Stop making me like Medb.

The guaranteed 5* is 2 after Mordred. (and I think they were concurrent IIRC) I'd say Okita should be higher priority, since she's limited, and Medea Lily, jack, nursery rhyme and the london servants stay in the pool, and scat seems to come back more frequently (there'll be a day where she's the only servant on rateup during the bit with her, golden boy etc.) Scat's first gacha also introduces a top tier CE, which might be worth knowing as well.

Sent it from a temporary e-mail, did you got it?

Yea, but it's shit that you made less shit. The one stars aren't worth shit so feeding htem into themselves until they're bloated messes to be fed to other things is giving htem some purpose.

>getting meme'd by the waifushit bait

3 months later when Jalter, Ozy, Merlin and Quezacotl comes out you'll be the one crying.

ETA on japanese goburin?

Oh shit 2030 is with Scat? Shit I was thinking of dropping that gacha. Do CEs enter the general pool?

>3 months later
I'll be reloaded by then you idiot.

If your waifu has a horrible voice. Please burn her and delete your account as well as your life.

you brainlet fuck why would you LB it in the first place? you gonna waste all that CE exp on 100% useless shit as opposed to just getting prisms?

Does it make sense to roll for Orion?
Even if you find Artemis attractive?
Even if you want GOLD?
Even if you have gil?

Who /gotaserpentdrop/ here?

A year.

>redditor gameplaylet
OUT

2030 is on rateup along with her, but it stays in afterwards, yeah.

Prease don't fuck me up

Should I get rid of any of these?

>I would whale for a servant that is literally a photo of shit if the numbers were high enough
Strangely, some people don't play this game to use the cookie cutter steamroll build.

>1st golden chest
>gem
>2nd golden chest
>gem
>3rd golden chest
>exp

Well at least I'm getting something right?

If you can afford getting 4 SSRs in 3 months then why the fuck are you even worried about sacrificing any of your waifushits in the first place? brainlet.

Why are so many people after Okita? What's the appeal?

>no one here "needs" anything
The point is that "need" was always relative to the context of the Nerofest 40AP. If your team is too weak to beat it, nerofest will give you the materials needed to ascend your team to the point that you can beat it. This is a literal use of the word "need" in terms of necessary conditions.
If you sincerely thought "Nerofest will give me all the materials I want", you're fucked in the head. The fact that no-one here "needs" anything doesn't suddenly mean want and need have the same meaning.

>finally got the one snake jewel needed for Gil
>I have enough dragon scales for him and Jets

>1st golden chest
>secret gem
>2nd
>another gem
>3rd
>Reverse Scale

I need 1 more dragon scale, but the bigger issue is I dont have enough monuments

wrong reply.

Keep HF, limited zero over, imaginary around, bazett, the illya ce, projection, and the 60% np ce with Sakura on it

>a servant that is literally a photo of shit
sounds like your waifu desu

Got it thanks

I did on third try. Now slaving away for scales to level up Gil the rest of the way...

I started liking her more

Just got my 4th chest. EXP again but of a different class.

Who's a good servant for HF?

>but the bigger issue is I dont have enough monuments
The dragon scale droprate is absolute shit though, at least the next event will give you monuments

waifucuck EPIC btfo

>calling someone brainlet when you have absolutely no reading comprehension
Wew lad

How many AP user?

I did, now I just need 10 Archer pieces. Fucking end me.

We did this a little while ago.

Give a shoutout to your best FP friend.
Let them know they're appreciated.

Don't Spook me Kirei.

Luckily only used 120 so far, the chests have been flowing in for me. Oh wait I didn't get one just now so it's broken. 150 AP now.

>"ffuckin redditors! if y-you aren't autistic and p-play for waifus and like pedoshit like jack you're not welcome here! Veeky Forums culture b-bros.. right?!!!?"

luna is the only acceptable answer, I don't want to use whale friends yet

Fuck, retestan.

One who's value comes from their NP Particularly one that has an AOE np or one that you want to kill a boss with

JP got her in May 2016, so we'll probably get her a few months before that

>jalter
>waifus
>pedoshit
>that pic
sasuga /v/eddit

Well fuck you then, I spent 800 and still got nothing.

Stop posting this image already