I currently live in Guangzhou (a city in china) and i'm wondering what the most ideal car would be to get here

i currently live in Guangzhou (a city in china) and i'm wondering what the most ideal car would be to get here.

a plane ticket out of that shithole

Something with a lot of fire extinguishers. Unironically, a nissan truck or a fake nissan truck, make it look mad-max ish

Something with a dashcam

Hope your VPN is solid, big brother is watching you

with all ive seen, your best bet is one of those big 18 wheelers

Get a tank

I dont even know know what the market for new cars looks like in your communist shithole. How the fuck am i supposed to know what you can buy there? Just buy an ox or whatever everyone else uses to get to their rice field in the morning.

If you already live there, why do you need a car to get there? are you being taken away somewhere?

this

Something chinese and we not know what china cars are actually good

One with a nice sized tailpipe in a convenient location so you can easily run a hose through your back window and gas yourself.

Nice ancient Chinese wisdom dude

When I was there 10 years ago Buick LeSabres were popular. Might be cheap now. However, I'd get as Kia Bongo truck...

holy fuck this r9k meme is too good

Any jdm German sports car so many shops in Guangzhou with super cars making parts for burgers maybe you can find a used Silvia s15

Why wouldnt you get a chink clone BMW 7 series?

Or chink clone x5 maybe?

This x2

This

I'm from Guangzhou (born, but not raised and occasionally go back to visit) and honestly the best you can do with all the import tax n shit is to get a goddamn GENUINE Lexus. Or a Honda/Toyota that IS NOT Chinese version.

Thought it was common sense.

Taiwan #1

kek nice meme aussie cuck

chinese audis

mirran those legs

can you stop already? This is like the hundredth thread you've made across all the boards.

>i'm wondering what the most ideal car would be to get here.
It seems that you are still at the stage of wondering whether or not you should even get a car. First, in the place you're at, you need to have a place to park your car. If you cannot park it, then you cannot get a car. Sure, I've seen videos of how people remodel a home to add another level so that they can park the car. Their garage is only a bit taller than the car and their living space is above the car.

If you do have a reliable place to park the car that cannot be taken away or cancelled by someone else, then you need to be able to drive it to work. If there are no spaces available, you will either have to drive to work earlier to get a spot or pay a high parking rate.

My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>user we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make you normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like your getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, your might as well try out living. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there
>okay I will think about it and let you know

Looks like my family cannot take it anymore.

fpbp

China is more fucking capitalist than the States.

>Looks like my family cannot take it anymore.

I thought you took a 1 way ticket to Switzerland to escape sexual assault charges?

Don't do it. Your parents already had to drown your older sister, don't waste your life

China was a mistake

If all you do is sit at home and say "I'm not sure, I'll think about it", then they'll send you to China where there are much harsher realities facing you than in the USA. The USA is more "communist" than China since China is very much "if you don't work, you don't eat and we don't have the USA social welfare system and the USA social medicine system".

If I were you, I would not go. First of all, you cannot get back to the USA from there without money and passport. Your grandparents might raid your room and conveniently make your passport disappear. Then you have no money to get back to the USA and no passport and no way to verify your status since it is lost. Thus, your grandparents will give you the "Prison School" treatment to make you better. You'll have to work hard and suffer a job with chinese wages. Then maybe one day you'll be able to go back to the USA.

I suggest you just make something of your life in the USA instead of waiting for your parents to die. It seems they might not give you much inheritance and give most of it to other relatives that can make better use of it.

A Great Wall so when you crash it you will be mutilated beyond recognition.

You're gonna get OP sent to the Chinese gulag aka North Korea

Is your family rich? Then get an Audi/Mercedes like any self respecting family there. If your family can't afford one then your family can't afford to drive, I'm afraid.

No, the government will just have an entry in the computer which basically denies access to a lot of jobs or positions of influence.

One that won't roll onto its side that easily.