Drifting webms/vids/gifs

Post the best drifting clips you have. Simulators/games and youtube links are welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63-aTxEwF1w
youtu.be/Z75Taal9juQ
youtu.be/LMG2pub8S00
youtu.be/ABuIiwaGDaU
youtu.be/lCU5mJaZdGk
youtu.be/28nsjP2P3ik
youtu.be/f6og-QoCdtY
youtu.be/Wm-i5S4AX5s
youtu.be/jgQjrSmO5mY
youtu.be/gr0mid8h78w
youtu.be/rQKD6Ascl8E
youtu.be/KWGZZ7O_4vg
youtu.be/wntLQK30MMI
youtu.be/Ul6VtdWtZZc
youtu.be/0Op2RJ_giYc
youtu.be/8HA-JP5e8NU
youtu.be/I0v9HNjvRr8
youtu.be/Pna4UWXkVKI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Qg1qRM7rDbif1ejjL7GuMtQanjN-V9L
youtu.be/aR5XyHtI9Ew?t=39s
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18432660/#18432660
youtube.com/watch?v=M5E8h_P8KWA&t=6m50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1000 HP shell of a once good car powersliding
No thanks

>Simulators/games
garbage

that being said I wish webms had sound on Veeky Forums

youtu.be/63-aTxEwF1w

youtu.be/Z75Taal9juQ

youtu.be/LMG2pub8S00

youtu.be/ABuIiwaGDaU

youtu.be/lCU5mJaZdGk

youtu.be/28nsjP2P3ik

youtu.be/f6og-QoCdtY

youtu.be/Wm-i5S4AX5s

youtu.be/jgQjrSmO5mY

youtu.be/gr0mid8h78w

youtu.be/rQKD6Ascl8E

youtu.be/KWGZZ7O_4vg

youtu.be/wntLQK30MMI

youtu.be/Ul6VtdWtZZc

youtu.be/0Op2RJ_giYc

youtu.be/8HA-JP5e8NU

youtu.be/I0v9HNjvRr8

youtu.be/Pna4UWXkVKI

and here's a big playlist I found a while ago

"Pure Mountain ripping & Loop killing

90% mountain drifting, sorry.
Hard to find Expressway racing videos on youtube."

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Qg1qRM7rDbif1ejjL7GuMtQanjN-V9L

bump

youtu.be/aR5XyHtI9Ew?t=39s

>cartoon drifting
garbage

>Veeky Forums
>dissing Initial D

Go fuck yourself.

refer to this thread you stupid cuck.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18432660/#18432660

Newfag.

calling someone a newfag who doesn't watch a garbage anime that barely has to do with cars?

comical user. very comical

>Garbage anime
>Barely has to do with cars

You've clearly never seen it. It's entertainment and has been a Veeky Forums staple since before you graduated high school. And overall, it really is a great show - whether your like anime or not. Keep an open mind for once, faggot. You'll find life to be a lot more enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5E8h_P8KWA&t=6m50s

6:50, I hope the timestamp works

That SOUND

notably if you don't like anime you are on the wrong website

>a thread where everyone agreed that both shows were good that turned into comfy discussion of Initial D and Hot Version
Yeah, you really showed us.

Nothing wrong with being on Veeky Forums and disliking anime.

There is something wrong when you're on Veeky Forums and calling something garbage that is essentially the essence of your board.

That said, animu and the like are integral with Veeky Forums. Go to some normie drifting forum or something if you're that much of a faggot.

Lol sperg more you fucking loser.
Also, where the fuck is my webm

>tripfagging
>on Veeky Forums

Only place tripfagging is acceptable are those truckerfags. This board is almost as bad as /k/ was with tripfags. Fortunately that seems to have died down on /k/.

>complaining about my trip
First day here?

No, tripfags are shitty no matter where you go no matter what. Your tripfagging is not necessary to this thread, therefore you're just a faggot.

>Not understanding how tripfagging works
You must be new here.

Been here long enough to be your daddy, sperg more loser

>implying that matters
I've been on Veeky Forums long enough to tell you that you're a faggot. Tripfagging is only necessary when it's relevant to the thread. This thread, it is not relevant except to call you out. I don't give a shit how long you've been here. You're just as bad as Squid.

Lol this dude is actually giving a serious reply about tripping, holy shit lol.
Legit holy shit kek this is actual autism

its an user is a faggot episode

these are my favorite

>giving him attention
retards

And yet you're still being a faggot. A tripping faggot, no less.

Another thread ruined by:
Faggots that blindly worship initial d
Faggots that blindly hate nip cartoons
Tripfags

Oh look at that, there's more of you. Go tripfuck each other with your stupid tripcodes. No one gives a shit who you are, this is an anonymous image board. Keep it anonymous. Faggots.

>Implying this was a good thread to start with

It was some faggot who wants to see cars drift without actual discussion. Instead he got pissed off over a drifting video that happens to be in a cartoon.

It wasn't amazing, but image/video aggregate threads can be comfy. The thing is, Initial D isn't all that nice to watch as it's just 3D models moving along plotted out paths, and other anons just devolve into REEEEEEE instead of just saying "I don't think that's what OP is looking for."

Stop watching cartoons idiot

see

#notalltripfags

Fuck you, your trip is pointless in this thread - so why use it? Because you're all a bunch of attention whores.

Stop being a faggot and maybe I will.

Initial D is 3D models, moving plotted paths. Yes. The thing about it, is just more or less the story that goes with it. You don't have to take it seriously, and you don't have to get all pissy when some shitty 86 beats everyone. Because it's a damned cartoon.

>cuck from tumblr complaining about anime on an anime imageboard

>Nothing wrong
this is an anime website
however I'll tolerate people who don't like anime as long as they don't complain when people post or discuss anime
either way hating initial d on Veeky Forums is retarded

His specific trip is very relevant to a drift thread.

OP doesn't want the story. He just wants to see interesting displays of drifting. Initial D really doesn't offer that outside of a few short instances.

He said video games were okay too, Initial D drifting is better than that.

I'd argue the opposite honestly, while sims aren't perfect they are physics based, it's not like Burnout or whatever where it literally puts the car in rails and you tweak the radius of the arc.

holy H E C C

Maybe, but not this one.

kek I know I made a shit thread but it wasn't me who got pissed off over Initial D, I actually thought the thread died as expected and didn't check it until now

Any drift thread. I don't seem to have the matching webm though.

Don't care, if his trip is requested, or if he himself has relevant information that can pertain only to him, then it is relevant.

He has nothing relevant to post here that requires a unique ID. So he can fuck off.

He's a faggot and tripfags should kill themselves, but you're a newfag. That furfag is the de facto drift master here.