/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897
- Dualie Squelchers added.
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup has been announced. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13586967
strawpoll.me/13586978
strawpoll.me/13578440
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/163649211989/breaking-news-a-special-stage-called
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/891946780765470726
m.imgur.com/D9HIB0d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since people were arguing over these in the last thread, let's settle these arguments once and for all with these polls:

strawpoll.me/13586967

strawpoll.me/13586978

strawpoll.me/13578440

>reddit spacing

how do i train a weapon im bad at without dragging other people down?

Sex with Marie!

Lets see those chunks, lads

Thank you for bringing order to this lawless land user

Turf war

Don't want to drag anyone down in turf war? Shut the fuck up, its just goddamn turf war, doesn't matter.

SPLATFEST EXCLUSIVE MAP
SHIFTY STATION
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/163649211989/breaking-news-a-special-stage-called

*blocks your path*

Turf war is literally your training mode for trying out weapons.
Do
Not
Test
Weapons
In
Ranked

>you need 50 total to get a triple of any kind

Stop shilling your shitty blog you assblasting faggot
We've known this for like 10 hours

Play Turf War. You still might cause your team to lose, but people shouldn't put their pride on the line in the causal mode. And I dont mean causal as an insult, but the literal definition of the word, relaxed and unregulated.

>have 4 players ready for SR
>1 player drops
>round starts

>3 players in game
>get clash blaster, slosher, and splatterscope
>wipe instantly

Nintendo does it again!

Watch it be better than all the other Splat2 maps then be gone forever

>50
You only need 30 though

60 actually
Also getting 2 of the same ability without chunks isn't that hard.

Wow, user, you can afford to slot a res timer into one of your slots!!

I've still got lots more to work on.
Is Drop Roll cool? I notice shoes for sale in the app that I could use with my Inkling Boy outfit.
The shoes I have now just have special up, which I guess is cool.

There can only be one.

you need 60 user, each time you add a slot the price increases

:Blog post:
Why the fuck is my switch not connecting to my internet? It was working fine for the past week and then it shits the bed. Lost a good chuck of sr from d/c's. I see why people say "switch's wireless connection is ass".
:End blog post:

Marina pulling some octarian strings

When you settle on a main weapon your life will get easier

>use splash mob to get ink saver main chunks
>don't get a single one
Epic.

Except if said weapon is a roller

squid girl (male)

What

M8 rollers are baby mode easy,
Even if they're not good. That's what they do.

Im sure they give you enough slots to own every weapon, but what about gear? is there a limited amount of gear you can hold?

No, but no dupes allowed

They give you enough to hold one copy of every piece of gear. Exactly one copy. I'm not sure what happens to dupes you try to order from SplatNet.

Post more cute salmon run

>Fighting Drizzler
>It fires it's balloon
>Teammate hits it in the opposite direction
Thanks for costing us the OHKO, scrub

haven't played first game and i just tested that Dynamo Roller and i just wonder why anyone would play with this
it probably has the highest ink consumption i have ever seen and doesn't turf very well
if you try to kill someone you better are behind them or outrange them or else you are dead
i cant believe how slow this thing is while it is barely stronger than the normal roller.
and even if you get the jump on an enemy they either have enough time to get away or quickly turn around and trade with you because the windup takes so long

You get asked whether you want to keep your old one or replace it with the SplatNet order.

That's the official NA Tumblr
if you've known for 10 hours, then why wasn't it in the op

They're hard to play against anyone with half a brain.

>the guy who keeps on trucking anyways

I thought just hitting it sent it back regardless, NOW you have to be on the correct side to hit it?

In the first game it was one of the most braindead weapons because it had absurd damage and range. Together with quick respawn and stealth jump people would just suicide jump all match until they finally got progress.

You always had to hit it from the right angle.
That's why a lot of people don't even bother to address the missile because you have to be lined up right with it.

>the O F F I C I A L burger tumblr :-DD
I don't know, ask the OP

If there's no other options than letting it go turn into a raincloud of fuck you or hitting it away, you hit it away.

SQUADS?? who online ere

No one else was shooting it and I wanted that shit gone m8, no one ever fucking shoots it

That blows, but I'll continue trying to hit it

Post your lewdest woomies

yes i heard that roller were generally strong in the first one and that the vertical flick is new
did they change anything else or is the flick the only thing?
flick alone shouldn't be the reason that roller are rather mediocre in the second game or is it?

Do you prefer Hero Set 1 or 2?

We all know Agent (You) is the lewdest woomy of them all

Pro tip of the day: You can zoom in while you're checking out your clothing in either the shop or the equip menu with ZR.

Is there any experience more miserable than having the Clash Blaster in Salmon Run?

I think I'm just done playing it until it's gone.

what do you guys think of the salmon run weapons today? I'm finding them all to be pretty good.
christ you're retarded

The new Hero Set is better

How the fuck does Marina have an octarian dome she can send Inklings to knowing they'll be safe? Asuming you haven't beat single player Octavio is still running free and basically owns all the domes we've seen, why is this one a turf war map?

I'll answer myself, Marina still works for Octavio, unaware that he's actually a terrorist, thinking he's just putting on a show. Possibly all Octolings think the war between squids and octos is just an elabrate sporting event with a cool story to go with it.

because japanese twitter always posts it hours before, faggot.
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/891946780765470726
heres where it was posted in the last thread

More ink consumption, less overall damage with each flick meaning you don't kill anything with your falloff at absurd distances, vertical flick stops dynamos from jump flicking huge waves of ink everywhere and killing people without any need to really aim.

That's just about all for the roller itself. Everything else is related to gear.

classic hero > modern hero
classic school > modern school
classic samurai < modern ninja
classic robo < modern robo

I know. That doesn't make the Tumblr any less official

>marinafags have to try this hard to convince themselves that Marina isn't evil

>No tower control for 5 hours
I'm almost there /ink/

The point is stop hyping half-a-day old news

be glad someone even noticed the fucking thing

Which is completely irrelevant to whether or not someone is "shilling your shitty blog"

>Marinafag
Marina buggering off and hanging out in single player for a bit to "go be the star player for the octolings" or some shit would leave pearl partnerless and force the Squid Sisters to take over the news. That's my true goal. Plus maybe playable octolings can happen to I don't give a fuck just get best girls back on stage.

it's still nice to have the translation. you seem to be acting quite aggressive for something insignificant

Anybody wanna league up?

I expect perfection, user

Honestly, this. the missile gets launched a distance longer than I believe, any weapon can shoot. Meaning its now behind literally anyone who was trying to get into position to kill the 'Brella. If that's the case, I would expect 0 people to try to shoot the missile.

source my dear user?

>it's futa

I don't want this rotation to end until I at least get past the line on S.

They easy as hell, doesn't mean they're good. Just not hard to actually operate in any way.

it seems there is always THAT gun in every session

Go on....

Haha ye bro, it's so easy to splat dem noobies im tellin ya lol!!! just roll them over HAHA

Source please

>three shots to kill a cohock
>can't ink turf or a path very well
>100% awful for inking under your feet to make any kind of repositioning
>doesn't even outrange or outDPS the splattershot

I'm sure if you post it enough times, it will eventually be true

Getting the inkbrush when it is in the rotation.

You think next month's My Nintendo update will give us splatoon gear?
I have so many coins expiring soon.

sent fr

Got it, do you want to pair, or find 2 more?

We can pair while we wait for more people

No idea

m.imgur.com/D9HIB0d

squid boys where we at

naw, atleast you can play bait REALLY well with inkbrush and save people in the nick of time with that

Room up

Is farming just one chunk off the shirt more efficient than waiting for 2 or 3?

>mfw i just found out that may prior main was nerfed to shit in this game
what should i do now

WHY ARE YOU STILL IN C RANK?