/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Dedfu Edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Liq540-4lE
youtube.com/watch?v=YB6pIgmi4JM
strawpoll.me/13591990
youtube.com/watch?v=u64q8nqx8PI
youtube.com/watch?v=c6DhyoDUSJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Geralt and Triss OTP

Previous:

Ciri a best

>Forced Memes

OК.

Top 3 on who I needed to fuck as Geralt
>Cerys
>Henrietta
>Iris because she deserved better than Olgierd

I don't know what to think of this.

Fucking hell, forcing me through the witcher 1 atm, the characters and story are good but chapter 2 is horrible with the backtracking.

I wanted to bone the witch of lynx or whatever she was called in Blood and Wine

Play through, it gets better.

alright if i start newgame+ on death march will it count for achievment on steam

yes

well shit i just remembered i dislike the main story in witcher where i run around in a swamp for 5 billion years

Velen is easily the worst part of the game:
-shitty and depressing environment
-boring interactions
-dumb story about wifebeater
-depressing soundtrack.
at least it has the armorer waifu

I love the whole game but man the depressing soundtrack in Velen really starts to get to your soul.
>mfw getting excited to boot up Witcher and then remembering I am in for sadness

I love Velen

Man. It kinda weirds me out when people talk about the sexual things theyd do with someone they apparently like.

I find the more in love I fall with someone the harder it is for me to view them sexually.

If anyone is a huge fan of Witcher 1 like me and already went through the adventure pack I suggest you visit a game called Venetica.
It is exact copy of the witcher including the music with a more adventure like story.
Combat is the same,the engine is the same,upgrades are similar a lot of secrets and abilities.
Worth a play.

gfycat KeyIllegalBanteng

It is a bit of a shame they won't let you dick some royalty with Geralt, they all clearly wanted it

>It is exact copy of the witcher including the music with a more adventure like story.

Are you kidding me?

Best ass

>And do not compare the creation of Deck13 with the Witcher. Yes, in both RPGs, the main action takes place on the territory of the city, consisting of large "hub" locations, and a special blade is needed to finish the otherworldly creatures, but, rightly, to draw any more parallels-an insult to the Polish masterpiece.

yool

If Triss had Yennifers voice she would be a solid 10

So I've just killed Imlerith and I'm finishing up all my sides quests before I go for Eredin. I still have Gwent, collect em all in my log and it's not pointing me in any direction. How can I find what's missing?

Like she did in TW1?

TW1 Triss is basically Yen with red hair.

i consider W2 Triss' voice to be much more endearing than Yens. W3 voice director seemed to deliberately make her VA be more meek and Geralts a storebrand Clint Eastwood

Russian Yen is the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Liq540-4lE

Read the miraculous guide to gwent book to get an idea

ciri

wow..................

beautiful!

Yes. Very.

WTF

climb up a rock and a cutscene starts

Polish Triss is audible chocolate.

Ciri

Nice one.

Hoot

I love Denise's voice, but Russian TW is much better than English because the swearing sounds more natural. Who even uses "plough"

what a piece of shit

Wish I was,the music at Kaer Morhen is the same in the village in Venetica.

Dude they are both published by atari and considering they were on a budget no wonder they shared assets and tech.
I dont know why people are so buthurt over it,this is a simple adventure story with witcher mechanic.

I mean, that's one thing, but I personally can't tell the quality of voice acting for a language I don't speak or I'm not exposed to because I wouldn't know what "natural" sounds like.
But I can say that the english voice acting for tw3 is far better than any other english voice acting ive seen for a video game (or television for that matter)

Is this the Ciri game?

I don't know, Ciri's English voice is kind of lame, Triss's VA has trouble selling intense scenes, and they reused the generic npc voice actors too much. They either hired more dudes for the Russian voice over, or they sound less distinct so it doesn't seem like you're in a world with 5 guys

I honestly like ciri's voice, the british bit is a bit over the top in some places though.
Don't really pay much attention to Triss either (romanced yen so i probably had less interaction with her later), but I did pick up on a lot of her sighing to add affect.
The generic npc voices don't bother me too much because even though they don't very much they're pretty well done.

English voices have the advantage of accents. Can you imagine Cerys sounding like a generic girl? Anarietta who doesn't sound French?

I'm pretty sure other languages would have their own versions of "accents". Like a frenchman speaking russian would sound different than a russian speaking russian.

Considering this is Witcher 1 clone no she is not.

Dunno about Polish but Anarietta sounds like an average person with no noticeable accent in Russian, but Cerys and Shani do have accents
Cerys also sounds about fourteen, it's kind of funny youtube.com/watch?v=YB6pIgmi4JM

For me French Ciri>Polish=Russian>English

i love ciri and all my ciribros in this thread

:3

Ciri is beauty

So correct me if I'm wrong here...

The conjoining of the spheres was basically when a bunch of portals between the witcher'a world/dimension and a bunch of others opened up and monsters came through. This means that instead of being a monster hunter, Gerald is really an alien/extradimentional creature hunter? This is 10x more badass.

Conjunction happened and brought humans and monsters to the elf world. Geralt is an alien fighting other aliens while the elves cry themselves to sleep for letting the humans take over.

Oh, okay. So the elves got cucked by a bunch of extraworldly invaders. Shit sucks.

> to the elf world.

Gnome World actually.
Elves arrived last of the Elder Races.

>the part where Ciri finds the bones of human slaves
Elves are barbaric

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.

Iorveth and whatshisname from TW1 act as if they're superior to humans because they're less violent

strawpoll.me/13591990
This quest is honestly one of the most difficult for me, in terms of moral dilemmas.
Need a second opinion.

voted

[x] Free tree bitch before meeting the crones for the first time.

it's too late for that user
not about to go back several hours of saves

Ciri

loves

People romance

>(((Triss)))

her Papa

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

>no scar
Not muh Ciri

>be playing blood and wine through for the first time.
>rocking manticore armor (since grandmaster wold armor turned out like shit)
> finished all gwent tournament stuff straight up before even fighting the bruxa of corva branco
> finish almost all side missions
> all Witcher contracts
> even won the tournament with the French twink pining over the bird bitch.
> tfw not satisfied at all.

> tfw just met Regis
> tfw shared a drink with Regis
> tfw now rooting through a haunted house covered in spoons
> tfw Gaunter O'Dimm cursed this bitch
Am I going to be in for a good DLC story?

What do you all feel is better for TW3? The whole abandonment of tradition in favour of your own subjective morality, or strict "no sides" rules?
I feel like part of the story is to embrace the former. But there's no objective way to handle it. I suppose it's different for everyone.

Enjoy it while it lasts, after you meet a certain someone, it rushes straight into the ending

Dettlath or some woman called Syanna?

> mfw right now geralt is explaining the curse to the Majordomo
> fucking Gaunter's theme is playing.
Well now that's being obvious and cheeky

youtube.com/watch?v=u64q8nqx8PI

I liked it just the way it was.
Except the downturn of quality the minute you step in Novigrad.

Syanna

Jesus, I've replayed the game twice but never got some of those scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=c6DhyoDUSJ8

> Mr. Mirrory

Gaunter me surprised

The cunt has his hands in everything, doesn't he

Did vampires come into the world in the humanoid forms, or did they arrive looking like Katakans and fleders and all that shit?

Also are they alright in sunlight?

There's one with Tomira getting raped(made this part up but les' be real) then burned at the stake if Radovid wins. It's funny to think that the vast majority of those that got that ending had Tomira getting destroyed, unbeknownst to them

I assume they took humanoid forms to hide themselves. Only higher vampires can do that. You saw Dettlaff's real form, it looked nothing like his human one.

They are alright in the sunlight, it doesn't hurt them.

Who's that in the middle?

The Djinn

Syanna literally did nothing wrong

this