/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

come on kid just try it Edition

Last time on /bbg/: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

farming pthu elder, pass is elder at lamp. I'll do it 6 times and call it quits

still getting the "searching" message

I like this thread. Still ringing in lower loran helena, pass is sand if anybody wants to join us for layer 3.

we already had exec generals so im going with this one

Let's pretend that didn't happen lol

SPELUNK WHEN? CHUNKY CYNN WHERE U AT?

What do you mean? Still ringing :^)

>get killed by invader
>feel a little precum leak out

what do I need to do to get Iosefka to sit on my face

i said last thread i'm making a new build right now, might do one if i can finish story chalices tonight

What's it called?

OK MY DUDE

Link the last executioner general. Before the last executioner general we had another many waifu, vileblood generals and another dood eldritch truth thread with the exact same picture and filename. We also have some boring ass phrase like "last time on x.." as if this was a shitty sitcom you stupid cunt

Do we have two people interesting in running through a fresh ihyll??

kynn

become an ayy

Thanks guys! That was the cleanest execution of loran darkbeast I've ever seen! I'll let you guys know if I'm ringing again later.

Give her a foot massage.

BL 12 user here from the previous threads. I've finally defeated Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos!

Honestly, dealing with that charge attack was really annoying. Glad the abomination is fucking dead.

>abomination
you lost my respect

I'm sorry for insulting your waifu, user. Tell her to stop charging players, and I'll stop insulting her.

She only charged at you because you attacked her.

Skill build?

>Ludwigs""

>summoned by a guy in full cainhurst attire with a chikage
>he summons another guy also in full cainhurst attire
>they give deep respect to each other
>they don't reciprocate my league oath
>I end up dealing 80% of the damage to the boss
>they still don't reciprocate my gesture at the end
Never felt so alienated.

>not just leaving
cuck

Well, that's true. I did attempt to apologise after the first encounter, but she wasn't accepting it.

What, is there something wrong with the weapon? Ever since I found it, I've been using it.
Mind you, I've been tempted several times to level up my character and use Blade of Mercy.

Whats the best strategy for farming FRC watchers? Clawmark parries?

>BL 12
make it properly with bl4
you're just wasting time now

You have one person who would grudgingly go out of sheer suicidal boredom.

>not going for the vermin
Valtr would gut you

Visceral them. May as well take a tier 2 or above Eye Rune for all those Chunks

I'm sorry, user, it's my first playthrough. It's my cousin's PS4, so I might not have the time to do a BL4 run.

not its an ayylmao, "kin"

Yes. Unless you can use KP's L2 maybe.

I'm up.

What is the deal with the ring of betrothal, why make a useless item?

Why are you doing your first playthrough on BL12 then

Alrighty then, pass is DUDE and the glyph is: sipqpd4v

You use it to become a fucking cucklord

Wow, a picture. I'll believe the fact that you're totally "BL12" and didn't summon anyone. Lying fuck.

LETS DO IT
i havent played in a while so i might be actually pretty rusty

I only level up if I'm either getting my anus stretched too much by a boss or if I want to use a weapon really badly. Probably shit logic, but I'm a retard for a reason.
Besides, I'm still heavily enjoying the game with a slight smile on my face.

Hold on, I'll get a screenshot just for you, amigo. Also, surely the screenshot in the comment you're replying to is somewhat proof that I did it by myself? Maybe it wasn't a good screenshot, I suppose.

Hello Executioners, wanna come over to my place for a party?

If only vilebloods were even half as cool, but instead they're just some cum-guzzling cucks.

They would be no match for APEX PREDATOR

GET IN HERE, ONE MORE PERSON NEEDED

same reason the pendant existed in DaS1
Miyazaki and his team just like fucking with people

Here you are.

I gotta admit, DD had a great idea making the vampires insects
nice curveball

I should note that I usually have the Moon rune on, instead of the Lake rune. However, Ebrietas charge was giving me issues so I had to swap.

Pre executioner vilebloods were probably pretty savage

>DD had a great idea making the vampires insects
>Hey guise, so, Vampires suck blood
>Yeah?
>Well, what else sucks blood?
>Mosquitos?
>And what are Mosquitos?
>Insects?
>Right, so, what if, and follow me on this 'cause it's gonna blow your mind, we made the vampires insects!?
>OMFG deepest lore! It's all like, metaphorical and shit!

>someone tries to be innovative with their monsters
>mongoloids like this guy get autistic breakdowns thinking it's some "deep and metaphorical" shit gone wrong
/v/ suits you better

>tumblr
>frog
>retarded opinion
Great post lad.

>be farming watchers
>be going well
>die to last watcher

Would a frog monster work in bloodborne's style

In the Woods, maybe

More like hintertombs, since they're filled with poison swamps and other trash

demon of song from ds2 would work in bloodborne

>Wanting faggot ass bat vampires

Nothing worth while on layer one
Onward to layer 2 Ygorl

Please don't remind me of that piece of trash

I'm thinking of moving up to whirligig from Kirkhammer. Are amygdala arm and whirligig a good setup? If not, what strength stuff would you guys recommend?

Is this going to be decent for PvP if I use weapons with physical damage converted to arc, fire or bolt?

You should stay with the manliest weapon of all time, the KIRKHAMMER

>53 vit
nigga what

For your information, Bloodborne had insectoid vampires way before Darkest Dung. And please don't drag your shitgame in here.

Whirligig and another whirligig

>53 Vit
take 3 of that and jam it into End

Converted weapons will work fine

50 vit and 15 end and you're ok

But the Hintertombs are under the woods. The giant, presumably Pthumerian gravestones and mutant snakes that inhabit both locations strongly suggest this.

>implying bloodlickers aren't the shittiest enemy design that fromsoft ever made

Finally got around to buying a Bloodborne machine and off to a good start. Am I supposed to be one shotting otherwise tough enemies like the dudes with bricks when I parry them? I feel like if this was DS1 I'd need to do that multiple times.

>I usually have the Moon rune on
>BL12
What are you spending echoes on?

Pus of Man.

yes

But you never see full on poison swamps in the woods
Unlike the uselesstombs

Man fuck fatty fatty, rolly rollies.

if you started with high skill yes, later in the game you'll have ds1 flashbacks don't worry

[muffled Limp Bizkit near the lever]

>t. party wiped and mad about it

Yes. But they also one shot you if their hit connects.

Eh, weapons, armour and items like Fire Paper & Bolt Paper. If I can't think of anything to spend it on, I just buy Blood Vials.

They sometimes look intimidating
Bloodlickers look like some monster from an hentai

>not the moonwalking falconers from DaS2

>parry watcher
>get pancaked
>cant visceral attack

why is this possible

I just blocked this memory.

>implying that's not the best

Anybody want to help me with Logarius? BL32 ringing outside the fog with password bbg

I see thanks. Also against the Cleric Beast I just started wailing on it when it was charging up (?) which somehow led to a visceral followed by me interrupting the charge again. What happens if it finishes charging?

Visceral attacks are insanely strong, yes. It's partially because they require a resource (bullets) to perform consistently.
You may have noticed those brick dudes have a stupid amount of health and take way too much to kill by just normally attacking. BB does this to signal that they're enemies you're intended to fight with parries, and the huge damage just means that the ability aligns neatly with enemies who have huge health pools. Killing normal mobs with parries tends to be a waste of bullets comparatively, so it only really trivializes enemies already designed around being fought with parries.

Worth noting that visceral attacks ignore your weapons damage, scaling and AR completely, and scale exclusively with Skill. A high Skill build can rely heavily on visceral attacks, while a strength build will find visceral damage falling off hard as the game progresses, and that the opening created by a parry is better exploited with something like a charged R2 instead of a visceral. For this reason, new players will probably find a Skill-based character easier for a first playthrough.

heard you talking shit

It was probably healing the broken body parts.

nice but
>Worth noting that visceral attacks ignore your weapons damage, scaling and AR completely
wrong
> while a strength build will find visceral damage falling off hard as the game progresses
there's a way to make visceral scale with str

The red aura is a healing move.

No, these guys design was great, they existed solely to punish shieldfags since they'd stop swinging if you rolled behind them.

They look cool as fuck. Just don't let them see you.

I'm almost certain DD isn't the first time mosquito based vampires were used in fiction.

I will give them props for their execution though.