/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Xth for prunedlanders

This is what the ideal male looks like, you may not like it but this is peak performance

His wife is the ideal female

post chocolate

all i see is 5head

is she dodging the axe?

post more men(male). female(male) can fuck right off

lizards lay eggs

That was a DOUBLE prune

You got ten minutes, pick one

>Tfw you spend 35k to make 1mill

lizard butt

Pick between what and what

Did you just say wife?
*teleport sprints away*

sounds painful

even moon chocolate

xth for midlanders and really bad guesses at my sleep schedule

I pick Liora

white chocolate

im gunna buy a tank level thing
which should i pick
drk seems pretty neat

DRK = PAL >> WAR

Liora has returned. Shut him down.

>gosetsu was a roegadyn
honestly i didn't even know, i thought he was a big hyur dude
i didn't even know male roes could have that skin color, what is he a hellsguard?

it looks more like the axeman missed

Yes, eastern Hellsguard. There's a few other ones, I think.

Are you blind?

>early user thread
>alive and well
>early plastic thread
>gone

i like those new jannies

>"eliminate" liora
>some other autist will rise in his place
>cycle repeats

just ignore them if you dont like it holy shit lol

>ywn have an au ra gf who cooks you her own eggs for breakfast

This random chest piece I found on the market board looks better than every piece of gear I found in HW content. Why does the dungeon/quest gear in that part of the game suck so bad?

seto stop stealing my bf

you're fucking SICK
eat dodo eggs like everyone else

I love how you captured the essence of his beauty.

>ywn have a dodo gf who cook you her own eggs for breakfast

wtf man

There's no better taste in the world than au ra eggs that are freshly fertilized.

What retarded class are you playing where HW dungeon gear looks bad ?

the valerian dragoon set is literally objectively factually the best in the fucking game stop talking you mong

my thread was doing fine, rest assured i'll never have the means or desire to autistically chain report like you

can I use the ffxiv crafting solver thing at ffxiv-beta.lokyst to calculate collectability for scrip turn-ins or will it only do HQ stuff

RDM I'm not a fan of every piece of armor being a different color full robe.

He thinks he is above the law. Report him.

If you don't like robes you should vacate my class/role immediately and go back to melee with all the other nerds.

>tfw you taste the aroma of last nights creampie

I want to kiss an elezen while petting her head and calling her a good elf!

See a shrink

you're the only autist in this general and you got the wrong guy again, but i feel bad for even replying to you

I'll just continue to glamour into something non-shit, thanks.

Is it even legal for Male Roe's to look this smug?

RDM have coats at most, not robes.

fertilizing an auri's eggs is encouraged, but not eating them

I know you're being ironic but he actually thinks this with the whole "MY THREAD" and "I will make early threads when I feel like" shit. Dude is so obsessed and fixated I 1am sorry for him.

I want to gently rub an Elezens ears while cuddling

>Name wasn't even mention
>Just straight acknowledges that he's an autistic shitposter

RDM's robe is ugly and stupid and is a dumb colour and only buttheads wear it.

We're worlds apart and you won't transfer for me.

Will you do it while comforting a sad elezen?

For all their posturing the Alliance doesn't give a single shit about the fate of the beast tribes. They use them when it's convenient, and betray them at their leisure.

The Ul'dahans will justify it with some rambling monologue about Thal or Ifrit or 'muh tempered comrades' but it's really just business.

The Gridanians can and will justify killing ANYone (not just the beast tribes) by saying it's the 'will of the elementals'. Gridania is fucking CRAZY. They're out of their fucking minds over there. I remember doing a quest where some random Wood Wailer sends you to hunt down and kill an injured poacher hiding in town somewhere, and when you help her get medicine for her sister and escape, he just about throws a fit because you let her live.

In retrospect, at least Limsa is honest about their actions. They kill beast tribes same as anyone else, but they don't try to pretty it up with soft language. Merlwyb just straight up says she's killing rat and fish scum because it's more profitable than letting them live.

Gaius was, unironically, probably the best and most underrated character in the entire story.

Like, did you do all the quests in Castrum Oriens? Did you not go 'Holy fuck' when you found out he was literally the only reason Eorzea isn't a lifeless wasteland, because he stopped the Empire from deploying a bioweapon against the Eorzeans? Did you really grasp what the basis of his officers loyalty was, or why he went to the frontier instead of playing politics back inside the Empire?

The guy genuinely wanted what was best for everyone, and if you read between the lines you realize he meant to rule more than just Eorzea in the end. He meant to overthrow the Empire itself and root out the discrimination that pervades it.

i do trust me

I'd kiss this elezen's ears while whispering cute things into them!

post butt

I just make 3-4 of all my GC handins and it's about 500k a day really casually. I'm not even really interested in much else no not even tank accessory melds, fuck off Yoshi

can we post some cool blue swords

excuse me, shitlord
did you just assume lioras gender

>Like, did you do all the quests in Castrum Oriens?
No, but I'm sure as hell going to now.

Maybe go back to rewatch all the cutscenes with Gaius too, it's been years and my memory of ARR save for post-Ultima is terribly shoddy.

this is what this general should be about, actual replies made as user

not this
>184480398

How do we get him to purge the degenerates?

Are you saying I'm not worth it?

Oh shit do you have a list of GC handins? This might help me out.

So uh
is this some autism spill over or is this just a rare autistic spasm from somebody here
im not here consistantly enough to know

is this kindergarten? am i not supposed to understand colloquialisms and language cues? should i play dumb and only acknowledge when you clearly reference me by name?

No, just whichever one I have that day, I make it in triplicate or so, for each crafter

*plays a high fantasy mmo*
*makes a generic blonde human which looks like a supermodel with too much synthetics inside her body*
*repeats in every mmo i play*

>point still stands
also you forgot your pic
kys

Happy memc@s happyposting.
Happiness will come to you but only if you (You) this post!!

The will of the elementals is interpreted through the padjal, Kann-E in particular. If the Gridanians disobey the will of the elementals, no matter what it may be, they will begin a violent purge just like they did to Gelmorra.

It's an insanity born of fear, which IMO makes them more interesting than the hippy civilizations in a lot of RPGs.

Is it? Wasn't it last time they were spamming furry diaper shit to "protest" Liora?

i'm glad to see mine went entirely over your head

>roegadyn lieutenant
>not a cute cuddly elezen Serpentlord
This right here is why the Maelstrom is the most annoying faction.

I know that Gaius was the best, why do you think i still post about him
He was right about everything, he would have saved the world
Why did he have to die, bro
Revival when
Emperor Gaius when, it hurts man

i miss sandwich user

He didn't seem to have much control of his troops though while they were out doing senseless killing and whatnot.

He is a great character though, Literally told his female officer to go wash up so they can have a celebratory fuck after getting Ultima working.

What if the padjal uses it to their own benefit, a la Wanted? Or would they get fucked up by the elementals?

xD

wew lad, you're genuinely autistic
can't even recognize sarcasm

midlanders!

Is there some kind of in-game linkshell list I can go through to find useful ones or do I just have to stand in town spamming that I want to join a hunt LS like a retard?

imagine the smell

but why is it happening to moni sielski?

okay i bought a tank
i never played a tank
how do i learn to tank

Because he's autistic
He literally cannot tell when someone doesn't want him around, much like an autistic child