South Australia is a communist shithole

South Australia is a communist shithole.

> 6mph over is a $400 fine
>a tiny bit if wheel spin on dirt means your car gets impounded for a month and you go to court.
>the police defect any modified vehicle (even just a pod filter) which means you can't drive it an have to pay $200 for a full inspection.
>on your provisional license you can't have a pod filter because it makes your vehicle a "high powered vehicle"
>$500 fine for a bald tire
>About 20 unmarked speed cameras hidden throughout the city in different spots everyday (they will fine you for 2mph over)
>guilty until proven Innocent (you can't prove yourself innocent because a cop word is stronger than any evidence)

South Australia is a shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
discord.gg/BG7BzJ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3F2MWGhrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bald tire thing is reasonable, people are way too careless about their tires.

Pod filters are a meme anyway and you should never get down to bald tires.

Tru but people will always be stupid. Communism doesn't fix that but only makes it worse.

>mfw doing 100mph
>mfw let off with a warning

thanks montana highway patrol

>Originally created as a prison island
>Is also part of the commonwealth so the citizens are subjects
>Surprised when the government is authoritarian and treats the populace like children who are being raised to respect authority no matter what, rather than rational adults who already have their lives sorted

can't be med mex eh

>be me
>live in victoria
>get my skyline ready to drive for the 1st time in a while
>go to an empty road
>floor it from a standstill
>the rear tires make a puff of smoke
>cop sees and pulls me over
>says he's going to impound it
>he notices my pod filter
>car gets crushed and I get a $2500 fine from the police
>also get a $10,000 fine from the epa

Kek. Same here.
>doing 110mph down a straight road in Missoula at 2am
>catching some hektik skiddz around a turn
>cop pulls me over after the turn, says he's been following me since the straightaway
>we talk about my car for a while and the modifications I've done to it
>he warns me about being careful and to keep my shit under control if I see another car on the road
>let's me off without a warning
Montana is the fucking best.

How have you not committed homicide yet, user. I would have lost my shit.

>be me driving dads E550 to pick up tamales for family day before Christmas
>in 65 mph zone and don't notice I'm going 80 mph due to supreme air springs
>cop in Charger lights up behind me
>fuck.jpg
>I pull over and cop walks up to window
>asks if it's an AMG
>tell him no, just the pussy V8
>cop tells me I should have bought the Hemi Mercedes
>I remark that the E-Class is literally just Charger with different panels and a shittier DOHC engine
>cop agrees, tells me the previous gen Chargers were shit too and they dumped them all from their fleet when they hit 40,000 miles
>tells me to drive slower, and Happy Kwanzaa
>cop revs hard and chirps wheels driving away

Sometimes it's good to live in California

50% tread is 'bald' to the police of sa

>be nu zeal and
>on road trip with dad
>overtake some trucks at 180km/h
>disco lights
>loses his licence for a month

>Driving to Alaska to work for the summer.
>Tired of being Canadian Cautious, put the hammer down as soon as I'm over the border
>Blow through a 45 zone at 80.
>*Whoop Whoop*
>Trooper asks me why I was going so fast.
>"Because I didn't see you there."
>Trooper laughs.
>We shoot the shit while running my info.
>Writes me up for 5mph over with a waved fine.
>Tells me to have a good summer and use my cruise control

>do 180 in a 100 in Australia
>car gets impounded
>instant 6 months loss if license
>$2000 fine

>1 unlimited speed road in aus
>they put it back to 130kmh limit
>deaths went up
>next government removed the limit again
>deaths go down
>current government puts it back to 130

>move to sa
>hear all the bad shit that goes on in this state

Looks like it's going to be QLD next boiz.

>be me
>driving to pick up food
>driving in a 60 zone which is supposed to be an 80
>going 55 because had the luck to get in front of two cop cars
>cars ahead of me going 80
>cops tailgating me hard
>can't go a single km/h over 60 because I know that I'll get pulled over because P-plate Skyline
>cops speed past me when we get to a road with more than 1 lane

How rude.

But hey at least you're free to park on your own lawn. If I did that in my neighborhood, I'd have 10 complaints filed against me by the end of the day.

rural NSW and QLD here

get the fuck off the coast and out of the cities
>durr i live there
rip

Seriously?

what the fuck

Dude you live in a nation with a representative government, start a petition to send your local lawmakers. Get you local auto parts retailers, tire dealers, and auto shops to side with you, the only thing stopping it from changing is you.

Yeah what the fuck
>mfw nsw used to have deresticted roads
I think some parts of QLD still do

>implying we are a democracy
LEL we are gonna take a postal vote to decide if we want to become a republic cunt

he just wanted to make sure you weren't a spic or black. He obviously saw you had nothing to hide and let you go.

And now you know why they shitpost. It takes the pain away

Honestly stop complying. Just run. You have so much land to run in, if you go 150mph+ even helicopters can't keep up. You can outrun a radio if you're rural enough.

if a cop is uproad of you and you have your plates on your fucked

> 6mph over is a $400 fine
Don't speed then.
>a tiny bit if wheel spin on dirt means your car gets impounded for a month and you go to court.
why are you trying to do burnouts in front of police are you actually retarded?
>the police defect any modified vehicle (even just a pod filter) which means you can't drive it an have to pay $200 for a full inspection.
What are you a P plater or something?
Get off your poofter plates and get modifications done properly you drongo.
>on your provisional license you can't have a pod filter because it makes your vehicle a "high powered vehicle"
No you just can't have any performance modifications on your car as a probationary driver ya stooge.
>About 20 unmarked speed cameras hidden throughout the city in different spots everyday (they will fine you for 2mph over)
You live in a city and want to be a hoon?
what kind of fuckwit are you?
>guilty until proven Innocent (you can't prove yourself innocent because a cop word is stronger than any evidence)
Get a dash cam you idiot.

Fuck i am over your generation.

Sounds like the guy is getting an HOA, which you sign an agreement voluntarily to uphold when living in the shitty suburbs, mixed up with federal/state laws

based shitposter

why are we still here (on this board) just to suffer?

>High-powered vehicle

This reads like some /k/ shitpost

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova, actors and a racehorse and claim they were yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

Because life is suffering.

>mfw no qt 2 door zeta/alpha coupe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats the real suffering fuck GM 1000x times for cutting it and pulling the plug

I am more upset about the a9z torana.

FUCK GM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK REEEEEE

Want to be even more upset?
pic related would have been a thing if big daddy GM never got in the way.
Holdens history is full of awesome cars they were never allowed to build.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

How we hanged onto the falcon barra and v body/zeta platform i dont know

it seems nobody even touched aussie cars outside fleets since 200x

the only thing on them in general that aged like milk is the interiors,icc.

"Britain had been shipping convicts to America for decades before they started sending them to Australia. In fact, it was precisely because of America's fight for independence that the Brits had to start sending their criminals to Australia"

As if your shitty piece of land is perfect

>Innabush in Western Australia driving at night
>Out of fucking nowhere some cunt with his high beams on is directly up my ass
>Can't see shit in my rear view because high beams
>He's dropping back then accelerating right up my ass again and obviously trying to provoke me into going faster
>Being kind of a cunt I slow right the fuck down
>literally doing 60 in a 120 zone with double white lines (no overtaking)
>Get out of the white line zone about 10 minutes later and he overtakes
>It's a fucking cop
>Realize he was trying to bait me into going over the limit so he could give me a ticket

The police in this country are literally a Mafia, and that's not hyperbole. They're organized crime, absolute scum of the earth.

>WA
Who cares

I had a cop do this to me on my ducati 1098 with no plates, i dont think he expected the bike to be capable of 300kmh

I would honestly pucker so tight my asshole would be coming out of my mouth doing 300 on a motorbike on Australian roads. Fuck that.

>Tasmania
>Car is engine swapped. No mod plate, no worries
>No need to go over pits
>Steelies on the back for skids
>Side pipe
>Amazing empty roads
>No cops because they blew their overtime budget over new years

Fuck off, we're empty

Well that's what you get for being subjects instead of citizens.

Illuminati confirmed

I can't fucking get enough of this pasta. The face completes it

Can tell it was made by some fag from nz, pic related is a deep cut into the hearts of aussies.

Praise the best state in the Commonwealth.

>V8s on your provisional

Because you guys are the descendants of convicts, so harsh laws are inevitable. :^)

Who sold Holden to GM? Your kinds did.

FUCKING BOOMERS

As an NZ fag, this concerns me.
I've only bumped into one shithead pig in the years, the rest have been pretty sweet, but we did get a crackdown on boiracerz 10 years ago. All good now, though.

Well, we kicked their ass for it eventually, the fuck did you do pussy?

this

In Australia there is just very few police cars on the road and if you know places where they tend to stay you can avoid them almost completely. This is how you can carry on like a maniac for a very long time before being caught red handed. That must be why they love those cameras so much. Cheaper and more profitable than more police

>Get to top of a hill
>80km an hour ute sitting on highway
>80km an hour car in front
>overtaking lane
>ute overtakes so slowly that it uses up the whole overtaking lane
>im stuck in the lane thats about to end
>floor it to 140
>zoom past slow cunts
>dont brake as i go down hill
>hit 160
>slowly ease the brake on
>get to flat ground
>cops way off in the distance behind me
>lights on
>sweating bullets
>had smoked weed that morning
>drugs in car
>not sure how fast i was going
>is it impound oh jesus
>only got me when i'd slowed to 130
>one month loss
Dodged a bullet in more than one way.
GG Victoria police

pod filters are legal in sa just has to be secured

>mph
fuck off cunt.

>Victorian
>Go riding with mate
>Hoon everywhere
>Hit 170km/h
>Popping wheelies
>Burnouts
>Don't get fined because it's the middle of nowhere
Anyone who tries to hoon near a city is a fucking drop kick.

discord.gg/BG7BzJ

unless youre already in the other two shit ones

reminds me of an old coworker with a black ex-police commodore. she liked to see how slow she could make people go on the motorway before they changed lanes and overtook. I watched her get a riced impreza down to 40 in a 100 zone one time.

But I am a Spic. I literally had 30 pounds of Tamales in the passenger seat. Get yer redstater bs out of here.

Lol
As someone who lives in the slightly larger hellhole up north I find easier to speed without being caught in the city. Cause it’s easier to avoid them...
The only problem is being able to thanks to retards in front who won’t budge and want to play “major atertial road” patrol. Ignorance is bliss, and everyone gets to where they want to be a good deal later on

It's true, speed limits in Australia are ridiculous, we have massive open roads with only a 100 or 110kph limit and you'll get booked for going 10 over. Here speeding is treated as bad as murder

Kek, I've done the same before with my Falcon

What? Even in NSW every speed camera has at least 3 signs within half a kilometre of it to warn you to slow down

Did you know a new V6 camry is considered a high power vehicle in NSW/VIC/SA? You can't even drive one for the first few years of your licence

How are they with loud exhausts? I'm probably going to Adelaide for post grad and I'm a bit worried about my 5ltr ute

No haha. Not what the piggies say. Even if they are legal if secured you still get defected

Signs? Haha haha that would reduce sapols revenue

defect defect defect defect oh and did I mention defect

OP confirmed for northern suburbs commonwhore or falcunt driving white trash who got done for speeding in an unroadworthy vehicle and is now having a bit of a teary because he'll have to bus it to his next centrelink appointment.

You're so full of shit.

OP needs to stop trying to do phat skidz in his VP Commodore while leaving Lizbef Centrelink.

I use Port Wakefield Rd 3-4x a week, always some variant of older Commodore riding your ass trying to get you to go 10 over

And then a bunch of germans and poles came here after the british convicts and religious nutso fought for independence. A bunch, as in, enough to displace the anglo genes and make white americans mostly german.

We also completely discarded british culture which is what your anti-hoon laws are largely based in
>british viewpoint:
>thats not proper gubna
>anti-social driving!
>you're scaring the children!
>american viewpoint:
>can anyone come up with a single reason why that guy can't do a burnout?
>eh it's not a big deal
>alright

No cubt I've asked multiple sapol officers and they've said pod filters are not legal even if secured

>Live in Adelaide all my life
>Driven nothing but fully modded Skylines, 180sx, 240z's, Mazda Familias, Lancia Deltas and rotaries my whole life
>Ridden nothing but custom bikes my whole life
>Regularly bring bikes and cars in from interstate and get them inspected, literally at regency and lonsdale a dozen times last year alone
>Not a single defect
>Not one incident with a cop

How much of a derro cunt are you OP?

Sure you have champ.

Does your dad happen to work at Nintendo as well?

No lol, maybe in nsw but victoria has 130kw/tonne laws for anything made after 2010 meaning a 2010 ve ss commodore is P plate legal.

NSW has the same 130kw/tonne limit.
what's vic's stance on turbo cars?

I got overtaken by an L plater in a 4WD when I was sitting on 170km/h on a camping trip in rural NSW once. Everyone sits on 150 up there. Coming from nanny state SA it blew my mind.

see Really who cares?
its only P platers that have to deal with it and having already done my time i think it is only fair P platers have to do their time now.
not like they need more power than an sv6 commodore, plenty enough to wrap yourself around a pole at 200km/h.
as a matter of fact i can think of the perfect song for people who think the restrictions are a bad thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3F2MWGhrw

A guy at work has a Hyabusa and has no qualms sitting on 240km for 20 minutes on a night drive home, even though it's a rural highway with trees either side. Cunt has a deathwish.

yeah we really dont give a fuck

it's because all your roads are so fucking straight, hard not to sit over 150km/h

don't P platers in nsw have to do 80km/h in 100km/h zones?

nah they only have to drive this

it's 90km/h on reds, 100km/h on greens.

oh I'm completely for the restrictions. 130kw/tonne is more than enough. Not only that, I don't want some fucking retarded 19 year old driving a 400 hp monster, crashing it in the cbd and killing not only himself but some fucking bystanders as well.

I am not even comfortable with P platers driving a stock standard SS commodore, different animals to the sixes especially if you have never driven something with a proper lsd and enough power to lose traction without actually trying to.

>

lol fuck off single mum that spends all day on fb and watching aca

>fuck i am over your generation

fuck off dickhead we're not all like this. i agree with what you've said but fuck man how long have you been waiting to be able to talk shit on the younger generation after the one before yours did exactly the same thing?

ayyy also from tassie, what you drive bro?

It is weird though, the younger generations actually are fuck wits, its like i am sure you will hate the kids that are 10 now when they are 18 and complaining about the road rules.

or maybe the P platers now mature enough to understand that its not everyone fault but their own as to why they got caught doing dumb shit

t. am a p plater