Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0xcx0MEstZxico
discord.gg/7eEJjWr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss Relan the resident Dress wearing pizza boy

second for javels legs

>when salty dogs is literally back

am i allowed to multibox a opposite faction alt if i just leave my main in a capital city

SALTY DOGS IS BACK, GLASTON LITERALLY WINS EVERY TIME!

So are there like two of you retards that race to see who could make the thread first so that Or Can advertise their overblown guilds?

ok tucker, thanks for the insight

>orc warlock and a russkie nigger
Salty dogs was a mistake.

If it was a race I would have made it before 750 like Dindus. :)

The Russian name was a joke and actually paid off when all the Russians would invite me to parties for quests and shit on Nost

can someone inv to salty dogs? Crotchpuncherx

LITERALLY BACK DON BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>As if 20 posts is a massive deal

omfg you guilds bicker over the smallest shit

>being racist against based russians

help me

salty dogs is literally back

>join in moh
>going to bed
>still no cute boi to share it with
people lied to me

WHY ISNT DINDUS OF NUFFIN IN THE OP? ARE YOU HECKING KIDDING ME MAN?????????

MoH is full of roastie freaks roleplaying as cute boys, don't fall for their lies.

nice rlm gif /tv/ dick sucker fuck off

what did he mean by that

SALTY DOGS IS LITERALLY BACK BOYS!!!!11111111111111

> based russians
Show me a single good russian.

umm all of them? lmao dumbass

>4.8k
slow day, I guess

Putin
any russian that isnt immediatly apparent as a ghetto slav

> Putin
>what is KGB
next thing you say commies are good guys

Politics aside, Putin fought for his country for a long time and now he owns the place. You know who else fought for their country and became their leader?

George Washinthrall

Is Manlett online?

> Putin fought for his country
He literally lucked into presidency when half drunk Yeltsin made his only real decision in his life as a president.

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0xcx0MEstZxico

>Misleading the general population by lying about what horde guild is really active.
>Cucking to every single fun server that comes your way.
>Traveling for hours on end looking for our guild members and mercilessly ganking them as long as you can while they're questing until they quit.
You trannies are fucking pathetic. We're getting stronger by the day and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Sorry doki and dokis bf.

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

SALTY DOGS CANNOT LITERALLY BE BACK

how mad are you the real Horde guild is literally back?

frick you im a dindu bull for life

>real
>1 member online

np friend, next time leave it at 1 kill though

I would unironically join a guild with alexsensual in it

as much as he can be a pretentious crybaby purist, he also knows the game he loves well

He's so perfect bros...

Was gonna leave at 3 but saw this.

Dindu #1 community TRAP FREE

Didn't he stream tanking BRD and failing miserably at it?

But user, what if there were traps there?
you wouldnt know because they would be quiet about it

Sad cuckshed guild

discord.gg/7eEJjWr
NEW /ELYG/ DISCORD GET IN HERE BOYS

>no one is on salty dogs
>salty dogs has been dead forever
>better keep blaming salty dogs for everything
woah... so this.... is the power.... of dindus....

You're all wonderful people and I'm glad I get to spend time shitposting with you in this general.

I'm so happy we've created a happy functioning community with no bullying.

discord.gg/7eEJjWr
get in here lads, salty dogs discord
>/elyg/
fuck off

>alexensual
>he also knows the game he loves well

dumb animeposter.

Oh hello welcome to Veeky Forums the Anime Imageboard

You are my bitch, Gnome

>Anime Imageboard

Wrong.

>video game general board
>western video game general thread
>hurr durr muh anime

>Most Private Servers hosted in russia
>"Western"

friendly and conscientious reminder that anime is for literal man children and socially abnormal weebs and if you even ironically post anime pictures or discuss anime or actively browse anime boards, then you are a faggot to such an offensive degree that this world would be better off if you simply disappeared. but since that's an unrealistic expectation, it would be better if you just killed yourselves. failing that, then i can only hope that humanity decides to come together to wipe you pathetic fucking losers off the face of earth and, for your sake, i hope the cleansing will be swift and merciful. not that you deserve mercy, mind you, it's just that the sooner the world is free from your cancer, the better. i'm not even trying to be edgy right now it's just my personal opinion that most people fortunately share.

i'm a dindu trap

>friendly and conscientious reminder that copypasta is for literal man children and socially abnormal faggots and if you even ironically copy the same phrases over and over again or actively browse /r/copypasra, then you are a faggot to such an offensive degree that this world would be better off if you simply disappeared. but since that's an unrealistic expectation, it would be better if you just killed yourselves. failing that, then i can only hope that humanity decides to come together to wipe you pathetic fucking losers off the face of earth and, for your sake, i hope the cleansing will be swift and merciful. not that you deserve mercy, mind you, it's just that the sooner the world is free from your cancer, the better. i'm not even trying to be edgy right now it's just my personal opinion that most people fortunately share.

see i can do it too its not special

*kills all animes in this thread*

the game is western
and even if the servers are Russian or Slavic or whatever, it still doesn't pertain to the japs

>moving the goalposts

in my original point, I stated that the video game is Western, therefore the goalposts have not moved. please look up terms before you use them.

>he's still responding

Leveling a warrior is VERY difficult

>it's another cata babs measure skill ceiling by the amount of buttons you have to press in a random order episode

>calling me a cata baby

aren't you that gay paedophile guy?

>He has his rotation in Order
Youre doing it WRONG

ITT: Niggers
t. Chickenlordx

>le skull of le impending le doom

how to tell someone is a drooling shitter 100% of the time

How many rebirths has Salty Dogs had?

who?

yeah standing stuck in a sheep for 40 seconds is very skilled of you, guy who doesn't play game.

Not enough

never reply to me again you childfucking degenerate sodomite faggot i will fucking hang you from a lamppost if i ever meet you face to face

Fuck you nigger, don't ever speak about my Salty Dogs that way again.
Hello, pure brother.
t. Chickenlord

fucking kids is legal here, go be a fat American somewhere else, nigger.

>>>/elyg/

we are in elyg?

oh fuck i thought this was /a/
easy mistake

Excuse me?
pedos?
In WoW?

You have time to lure Children while grinding for Zul? Wtf?

Absolutely destroyed that nigger.
t. Chickenlord

Nigger.
t. Chicken

Saying the Word Nigger without an intro or a punchline.
t.chickenshit

I'of had enough of this fucking racist talk from you Chickenhead. As a person of color, or as you would call a "nigger," I'am putting my foot down. From henceforth I shallt make you're life miserable and camp you foreverially as I have the power to do so. You're dead meat, chicken wing.

t. Riceremoval

t. Glaston

Fuck off you slimy fucking round headed nignog.
t. The Real Chicken Lord

Is it true that Glastina died today? I wanted to make her mine, I heard she was a cute brown loli.

Please don't talk about her right now, it's too much for me to bear.

Lovely Glastina, thine blood must flow through thou'st veins like sauce through yonder pizza, my adoration for you is with such power that it could break and mend a heart a thousand times over, my tears fall freely as I imagine you cold and lifeless, never to love once more. Lovely Glastina, please come back to me...

So bitching time, Blinkbolt is the most annoying fuck in the guild. Him and that cunt who thinks she's in an anime and talks l-like...t-this.

Blink is annoying and three people at the very least wish he'd fuck off.

Come back Glaston...

I hope so. She's so god damn annoying. And she's been level 8 forever. One guy has went from 30-40 in guild and she's still 8. Is she retarded or something?

but..why? ;(

>get home from work
>go dindu hunting
>check threads and guild spy for tears

Is there anything comfier bros?

Please don't post about him out of respect for his sister, he's probably very busy today dealing with all the tragedy that comes with losing a sibling...

RIP GLASTINA

did alex give up leveling? are we still camping him?

Yeah but you're a scrub rice who spends literally 12 hours a day in red ridge or duskwood ganking lowbies. You've been mid 40s forever. In fact I suspect the guys you kill half your level will beat you to 60.

>tfw waiting for crestfall
>tfw if it even gets released it will be packed and it will be nost/anethema release 2.0 where the server crashes and i have trouble logging in because server is full.
>they will amke a second pvp server and i will consider joining it because im already behind in the first
>tfw i know this will happen but i will still try.
>tfw retards dont realize crestfall will be way over full on release if it is any good at all.

So after realizing that vanilla WoW is not in the slightest solo player friendly, what are some MMOs that are?
My only criteria are good, or at least fast, pvp, end game content that gets me at least good gear(doesn't need to be the best in the game) and it's all designed to be done by small random groups.

If you want to play a solo MMO play retail WoW. Why would you want to though? Make new friends bro. It's not hard in vanilla.

Im gonna come after you you WOD MODEL BITCH