Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy plat

second for selling 8 veiled rivens

Chroma "rework" incoming,

How does less status duration affect this weapon?

Daily reminder Chroma is getting ''reworked'' soon so dont bother crafting her. She wont be strong anymore.

Do the frames have a low bestial cunning of their own I can seduce?

Fuck you for dragging that dead horse into this thread

>she

I would imagine so, but it is probably well below the degree of sapience displayed by helminth and more akin to a single infested, though likely with certain precepts baked in - see the hunnhow sword pull, rhino lore, etc

>her

if you'll believe that you'll believe anything

user no. Sticking your penis inside a Warframe will only give you Void cancer

xth for Inaros being confirmed black

what if I want my warframe to stick its tentacles into my operator and I want to be my operator

chroma is the strongest mother fucker okay?
i should play mag

I still can't figure out how to use her properly. Feels underwhelming and not worth the effort, kinda like Harrow.

best boy volt lookin good.

kill yourself

wutz dis

*pounces on your operator's back*

reminder: there's only one retard in this general that thinks mag is good

there are, however, several retards that think harrow is good

That's a little unusual, don't you think? A tad peculiar

You have the option of removing a frame from the game completely at the cost of your favorite frame. Who do you get rid of and sacrifice?

None? Because question like this are stupid.

Added a "Abilities and Scaling" section to the Frames and Modding pastebin

Will take feedback

Started playing a few days ago.

I have the blueprints for all rhyno components, but I'm missing plastids and a control module.

Do I need to unlock the planets those things drop in or is there a way to trade for them? Cause apparently in the market you can only buy those for real money?

lol no.

I'd like Limbo to fuck off. Despite how fun Mesa is, I'd give her up for no banishment fuckery.

>tripfagging is against the rules
?

is there no way to repeat the starting missions?

I did them over a year ago and now I don't remember anything of the introductory lore

pretty sure that if you can get rhino components then you already have all the planets required for the resources unlocked. Could be wrong tho, it's been a while for me

Can anyone help with this?

what? no, it's not, you'll just get all sorts of shit for it, or did you get a warning or something?

No you cant trade materials
Dont buy them for platinum. Work on unlocking the planets you need for the resources. The wiki should help you find which planets those are

You wake up after Vore tries to capture you, and eventually kick him in the dick.

That's about it.

Status will last less, what the fuck do you want? It's obvious, Viral halfing health will last less, Slash DOT won't be there as long...

Explain?

>Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

I'm helping. H E L P I N G!!!

I know that but how high is the impact of that roll on the silva & aegis prime with the condition overload build and shit, should I keep rolling it?

The only feedback you need is stop shilling Mag as a strong frame when is a pile of dogshit that is weapon dependant.

it's total fucking garbage lmao just like the rest of it

>Oberon's smite is one of the most powerful abilities in the game

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

PEOPLE ACTUALLY TAKE THIS RETARD SERIOUSLY

>Let's make a warframe that places space aids on a player's neck for a week without the receiving player's consent!
>We'll also make it super gaudy and grow in size; there's no way they'll be able to ignore it!
What the actual fuck were they thinking?

Fuck your list of Warframes. Mag is good and Mag is a teamplayer!!!

Go to the codex

>join kuva food
>put up bubble and stasis
>two people start bitching
>take down bubble
>The other limbo and I watch them get slaughered from inside rift
>finish mission with them under energy nets 6 rooms back
People who do not like CC limbo are just mad that they cant have their own little fun

Once you've cured it once does it ever come back

On that specific warframe yes. If you play multiple warframes you're just constantly fucking annoyed.

Aids prime when?

35% is a percent, you cant really argue against that when you can use it to charge Maim

Wasnt my intention. I enjoy mag, but its not why I added the section

I am getting more and more in love with Frost. Pretty fun.
I just need him and Loki nothing more.

so is rhyno still the best 1st frame to craft? the sticky says it is, but only because its parts are farmed in venus....which is not true for all the parts, at least not anymore

>Yes
I meant no

Just because you buyers remorse doesn't make her good

Yes, rhino makes everything in the starchart easy

Mag is a wet and steaming pile of horseshit that does nothing but spam magnetize and depends on a limited amount of weapons to do at least "something" while the rest of her abilities are just a bad joke.

Enjoy being useless on every situation while other frames can do a much better job and gives you the possibility to use everything in the game at any time.

Weapon damage doesnt scale
You cast bubble and stand around letting them shoot at you. Its pretty simple

Yeah he is great for new players.

I think he should actually be a starter frame, its simple to play and makes you experiment more with weapons. Excalibur is more flashy for new players but I dont know if effective.

I got him all from Venus jackal what are you going about?

>has globes
mag is okay

this is topretard. he makes bad guides because he doesn't know how to play the game. do not take anything he says seriously.

It actually isnt. You are mad, go take a break tq

now i ask you, what was wrong in his post to anger you?

Now go and do that on another place that is now Simulacrum you delusional Magcuck.

Against infested is trash, against a lot of enemies is trash because they usually just walk and get out of your bubbles, only with a trashy amount of low level mobs that doesn't move too much or aren't running is decent.

Go back to plebbit.

I mean to be fair Rhino is a pretty solid frame to use. I prefer excalibur but that's just because he has weeb powers.

>want to level frame and some weapons
>have heard about Hydron's crazy influence bonuses
Would I be a total shitter if I brought a not-yet-30 Mirage AND underlevelled weapons there?

>Go back to plebbit
your post isn't an argument anymore

oops meant this is a perfectly sane and knowledgeable user. you should trust what he says

God, what a fucking dumb idea. You get some component in the end right? And at the very least they could have made it nonvisual/had an option to hide it.

Mag is the most POLARIZING frame there is am i rite lads

Why don't you two retards go and get a fucking room? seriously.

One is a Mag fanboy that sometimes has retarded opinions and the other one is a sperglord who spammed this general and got BTFO countless times and still try to fit in here.

Jesus christ, you 2 have some serious mental illness.

Would you sniff?

>venus jackal

the blueprints, yes.

but he requires mats that are not found on earth, mars, venus, OR mercury

I didnt write the section to push mag, I did it to talk about Maim and Covert Lethality. Its not an opinion piece, my own personal opinion has nothing to do with it.

>everything I get will be weaker than my Frost Prime

>sometimes
that's a funny way to spell 24/7

>Zero counter arguments
Mag lovers ladies and gentleman, even worse than Emberfags or Limbocucks.

Of-fucking-course. Ivara is pure. P U R E !

Pure lust.

i fucking hate mag too but im not sperging around like you

If you could swap a male and female frame's gender who would it be?

>All this retarded discussion about Mag being useless
>People still don't step up their game and realize there is only one girl that deserves all the love in the world

You fags should be ashamed.

Excal to Female.
Oh wait.

I should start Novaposting more

Pure SEXUAL ENERGY

>Male
Rhino

>Female
Zephyr

>there are people who use Tigris Prime over Sancti Tigris

Retards.

Ash so he'd be less edgy and Valkyr so I can be Guts.

I just want someone to clean this image and maybe add some color to it, at this stage it looks kind of shit.

femash or femberon would be pure sex

>He doesn't know about the 100% status build
Hello there plebbit, still in MR 10?

what do you guys think of my mesa build?

Is Nyx fun?

very bad
ignore tq

Is fucking garbage.
>Full duration
>No efficiency
>Zero range so anyone who gets cloe to you blast your ass
>USING MEME AUGMENT

Jesus fucking christ.

No

It's just... wrong. Why would you do that?