Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, post with 'colin' in the name and upload a gw2 image so we can tell posts apart! The spammer will copy namefields, so be careful!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJhHchB5ePo
swfchan.org/11723/
giantbomb.com/toho-company-ltd/3010-1145/developed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it has to be in a good series in the first place. Okay jokes aside, I felt like PH felt more like a disappointing sequel to WW.

>that guy with gfur sprays

Like others have said, just get a Wii my dude. Put some custom firmware on that bad boy and play whatever the fuck you want.

Google "wii cfw" and see where you end up. It's not as hard as it may sound.

sup colin
what exactly are the current future prospects for this game?
I own hot but it felt like dump at launch and I dropped almost instantly
should I want and see what the expansion holds? have they released any information yet or is it all tomorow?

>you HAVE to die in order to progress in DaS
Defend this

I mean, I just pressed up and down on the controller myself. Didn't need to check the manual for it.

Who are you leading with for this gauntlet? I'm thinking of showing off this fluffy chicken.

>3D0
>0

you stop that

>Uhh... ZM had all the exact same bosses
Weird, I don't remember Spore Spawn, Botwoon, Phantoon and Draygon during my 31,954 runs of ZM.

>no SS discussion
>ComedyGol talking about purity of traps
discord was a mistake

Koku desu ka?

t. Yellow who grinded to the M48 only to realise their Tier X was outclassed by almost every other Medium at that tier.

Post lewd shots and I'll say lewd things. It's a good exchange

Whoever's PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY that was, it looks like it's been.... cancelled...

Haru erasure

>last thread didn't make it
just let it end
try again at the next major patch

Yes, they do

>hurr durrr, muh bait, so good, hurr
Kill yourself, faggot.

The keyboard has a special port for the controller cable. It doesn't use the midi ports.

>adult
are you bragging or something?

You are also a retard. Congratulations!

How difficult is it to make a 3D horror game with light mechanics that's not just a walking / hiding sim?

>おふろて゛ぃーて
What does that mean?

youtu.be/BJhHchB5ePo

Running pretty smooth now, just need to fix graphics glitches

I believe that the only option you have is to turn yourself to the police, dude.
>tfw Nintendo is slowly reviving Hudson.

what piece can i get that roll on?

Protip: learn Japanese.

No Medico best Medico

I can recommend The Empire of the World series if you want something that's not too overly difficult while still being massive and quite fun.

wtf I love nova now

Level up

Already have MH3U, MH4U, and MHGen on my 3DS and MHW is coming out on PC bext year, so there's no point in buying a Switch just for MHXX.

And I am really tempted to buy a PS4 just for Bloodborne, P5, Yakuza 0, Nioh, and DQXI.

I think it's not the worst tank to grace the seven seas, certainly it's no HMS Churchill GC

I appreciate the people doing the Wiki autism

They lie all the time and they suck it up user.

But in an alternate universe, global would have already gotten those avatars

US cover looks so much better, Jap one was some gay chick.

People still play that game?

Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do here? Am I supposed to kill that worm in the desert to progress?

bump

>tfw climbing up into the rafters of her giant wigwam in the dinosaur world and staring down into her cleavage, and then parent sneaks up on me "whaddyadoin'user"

I'm programming a running game where you fight enemies instead of jumping over obsticals. Any advice?

>monkey?
Seiten Taisei

then dont buy it from steam dummy, use gamejolt or patreon and you dont even have to worry about modding it.

>What is wrong with all the damn cats?!
It's just one cat over and over, actually.
Enjoy the most infamous stage 5 boss in the series, outside of CP and maybe Shou.

>Guns
>Legendary
nice try fuckboi, back to /k/.

>JRPG on snes. Guards won't let you into huge city. You have to find miners who dig under the walls to get you in.

PLEASE HELP

Friendly reminder that plats are completely worthless and a waste of time.

Is it really a game if it is never released?

what are you even asking

GEE I WONDER COULD IT BE MARIO FROM THE SERIES SUPER MARO BORTHERS?

you have shit taste in games so far, impress me.

bump

in theory, yes, but there have been plenty of games I've bought and thought "ugh, I can't be bothered to play this" and then when I get down to it I love it.

swfchan.org/11723/

This or with said friends.

That doesn't seem to be the consensus. Both of the games are bad though.

>Godzilla 2: War of the Monsters
giantbomb.com/toho-company-ltd/3010-1145/developed/
Wouldn't be the first time Toho developed games themselves.

G-gross...

>When we bought the CD-Rom it came with a Lucasarts pack with Loom and Monkey Island.

Hardware promo games are never this good anymore.

unist
blazblue
sfv

>tfw it's not a draw and both the teams are not even

Flat is justice

I just don't understand why they refuse to throw a wide net for fun bullshit, why they take the art of retro turn based so fucking seriously. Those games exist -- if I wanted to play them I would go play them, stop retreading steps.

Final Fantasy V. Long jrpg with substantial replay value. It won't keep me entertained for eternity but it'll keep me entertained longer than most retro.

>he doesn't know about "disingenuous assholes"
>Roomates updated this early
Welcome to /5N@F/, newfriend. Did you find us through Wimbledon's blog?

Legend is better in that regard, but Beyond is still a damn fun game and has some neat puzzles and a fun challenge dungeon. I'll grant it's not for everyone but well worth recommending.

Is the Summer event better or worse now that it can be completed in random games and not in event battles?

I'm pretty sure dads doesn't actually give a shit about the game and is just playing along with melori's weak ass girl gamer banter, it's kind of cute.

Well, Jack is a bit of a Meta-Human, so he is pretty strong if he can survive being burned alive and explosions at blank distance and still being able to go on.

Work on your game

I'm stupid, can somebody please explain how not to lose campaign progress in Heroes 3 once you finish a campaign?

Any game made on the 3DS

It was THE best gamepad ...for PC... in like 1993

It's worth the five bucks IF OP has a retro gaming pc. Do you have a retro gaming pc, OP?

So, do you agree with KingK?

>tfw you didn't by into the scam
>tfw you haven't been indoctrinated into the cult
>tfw you are actually playing games while star shitter will forever wait for their """game""" to arrive (never)

>don't like my unscripted server with no developers run by me and my script kiddie friends?
>YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL!

I appreciate the people doing the Wiki autism

That's because cave scoring is retarded, where clearing the game gives zero points, and everything comes down to following autistic scoring systems.

>countless memorable shmups
>countless arcade ports
Aren't those less than 100?

What's wring with having the stairs cut into the platform?

Allow me to lol at all you bickering EOPs.

eh, she might be the closest, but Rachel is really unique so there's nobody very similar. I love both, and and if you can play Rachel then Ram will be no problem. also, check out The Arm, he's a good player who mains both characters

link btw if you copy n paste it is the whole playlist of music

Nice excuse

Is he worth leveling up at all? I kind of want to use him but I want to know if he'll at least be decent in the long run.>get home from work
>go dindu hunting
>check threads and guild spy for tears

Is there anything comfier bros?
>when you do

I fucking love the series. Seeing it die such a pathetic death is shameful. Why did they let some dumbass do this?

Does anybody take a couple of newbies with some veterans and imagine the Vets teaching the newbies stuff while fighting or is that too autistic.

And you can stop being mad because I'm right
At least I'm glad mods here have been deleting e-celeb trash

It amazes me that Sony is sitting on top of a nostalgia goldmine with their PS1 titles and they're literally doing nothing with it.

I'm actually more of a Sable and Olivia guy.

I mean if they are working on it why would they say that they are working on a game that hasn't been announced.

You should be more discreet about being lore user before some autists start to target you

Well no, the majority is pretty bad. Same is true for almost every console.

NOO BULLYING THE GINGE

Because Scottish black people are the most civilized kinds of blacks out there. Sorry for /pol/ing the thread up, but it had to be said. If Demoman was American, then this shit would not fly at all.

Thanks. I've just seen SNES and N64 games for low prices there and I was wondering if they had any quality control on the old games they accept

Brodual. Helps since I tend to forget about obscure mods, and their videos are detailed and concise.

first time in my life I might actually consider an amd pc. Waiting for next year regardless.

Who's saying that, though? R-Type gets shit on for being a memorizer all the time.

I was trying to get to 25 cards and I think i scrapped a few things because i wanted a few of those high level cards in there +10 and so on i think are cool. And okay so take out emissarys?