He doesn't know how to do tune ups, maintenance and oil changes on his on vehicle(s)

>he doesn't know how to do tune ups, maintenance and oil changes on his on vehicle(s)
>his vehicle(s) is/are too complicated for him to work on himself

>he's too poor to pay some lower caste niger to do it for him

Came to say this.

I can understand auto tuning, but basic maintenance? Oil changes take 15 mins

on what?
your piece of shit econobox?
takes me about 2 hours to change my oil completely...
maybe 15 mins to drop the drain plug...

>he trusts a nigger with his car

>he's so poor he cares about his car as if they were an investment to him

see
>>his vehicle(s) is/are too complicated for him to work on himself

>he lets niggers fuck his wife cause he can get a new one

this

op is a poor peasant with trust issues

>he doesn't change his oil properly
You can get your car on jack stands and drop the drain plug, drain all the oil, change the oil filter, then fill your engine back up with oil within 15 minutes?

Righto champ.
why don't you run your own automotive shop considering you perform miracles on cars?

>bitches are disposable
you got that right my son

>2 hours to change oil
How? You just drain oil, change oil filter, refill. This is pretty much a universal thing on all 4 stroke efi motors. Also I have an audi so don't tell me >my oil filter and drain plug are hard to get to

You own an audi and are going to try to tell me you can do an oil change in 15 minutes?
fuck off.
it takes 15 minutes to get the new oil to settle in your engine and get the levels right.
never mind all the other work involved getting to there, its probably a fucking 4 hour job for you.

Sure maybe the first oil change took a while, but now I know exactly the weight type and amount of oil i need to fill her up everytime. It literally takes 1 minute to jack the car and put jackstands down, 1 minute to grab 15mm socket and ratchet and my oil drum, get on my creeper and start draining.

>he doesnt have his own hydraulic hoist

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE P O O R

Most Veeky Forumstists haven't even graduated university yet, so being poor makes sense

first time I changed oil took 4 hours cause the shop tightened my drain plug and oil filter with a power tool. Now the most intensive part is jacking up one side of the car.

>university
have fun staying poor unless you become a dentist.

I never said that I went to university faggot, I have no college degree whatsoever.

We were all there once, I don't fault someone for not having practice with stuff.

>graduate with a degree other than underwater basket weaving
>getting an education is bad in the long run
lol

also
>needing a lift to change oil

you almost got me

Everyone i know who left school at 16 now owns multiple homes and earns over 100k a year, everyone i know who went to uni lives with their parents and works a minimum wage job.

uni/college is a meme for idiots who don't want to work for a living but they do think they will get a job sitting at a desk earning more money.

>be in local car club
>invite a friend to bring his car
>shows up with oil changing supplies
>has one on those oil pans with the funnel top and a plug for transporting it
>he tries to drain 8 qts into the pan without opening the plug
>6 qts drain onto the ground
>TFW it was white cement in a parking garage

It's takes 40~ minutes to change my oil on my truck and 20-30~ for my motorcycle, wtf takes you do long

>tune ups
go to bed gramps.