Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2562

Dropping the Balls Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

roadoftheking.com/yu-gi-oh-world-championship-2017-forbidden-limited-list
strawpoll.me/13585023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Leo Dancer

You can build True King for under $200.
>$90 for 3 Diagram
>$30 for 3 Master Peace
>$60 for 3 Demise
>Everything else is cents

Even in 5Ds era, milling was good for filing up for set-ups since that was the birth of the graveyard being a second hand.

In fact, a whole lot of decks get better if Tuning was printed that way.

>Zombies get a free mill
>LS gets a free mill when they search for Raiden
>Noids get a mill for Decatron
>Blue-eyes gets a mill and a boost in consistency for the draw engine
>Junk Doppel get the potential for more grave set-up.

The possibilities are endless.

Lightsworns are always viable
Monarchs can brick, but they also can go hard
Dinos are great if you're willing to spend moar
Abc is a spicy meme

sabout all

Lava golem was the forbearer to all of this. Pay your respects.

Retrain when?

come on man at least give some savings with abc or dino
>diagram and MP staying at 3

we've finally moved onto gx legacy
why can't you?

Thanks. Now what do I remove to get it back to 40?

>gx legacy

Yet you're still sharing half a pack with DM legacy.

What's the card to the right of twin twister.

4 star Horus the Black Flame Dragon retrain when?

"Black Flame Wall" as a Continuous Spell that negates your opponents monster effects while you control a Horus the Black Flame Dragon when?

hello?

A Spiral equip

>implying he's the only Red-eyes user.

He's also a worse duelist than Joey, not a single on screen win at all.

soon maybe?
something about manjoume rumor in a pack could mean future LVmons

Your deck has too many normal summons. What is wrong with you?

>This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" equipped with "Magic-Reflection Armor - Metal Plus". This card gains 400 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. You can negate the effect of Spell Cards that target this card. You can discard 1 card to negate the activation and effect of any Spell Card your opponent controls and destroy it.
Kristya and Gorz were goddamn vanillas and they still didn't get buffed as hard as this card did

>Kristya at least has the effect be based on the fairy types her owner used

>Gorz is just the effect of that manga only trap used to summon him

>REDMD is basically unrecognizable from the anime version

The only stronger buffs than this were most of the manga HEROes.

Who had the Red-eyes to pull this shit?

>You can halve this card's ATK until the End Phase to allow this card to attack your opponent directly this turn.
Where did they even pull the irl effect from

Worlds 2017 is in 12 days which means that it's time for the third kinda annual /dng/ prediction poll! We need all of you, yes (You), to vote for who you think is going to take it this year? Results will be called the moment the worlds stream begins so don't wait!
>The latest allowed set in the World Championship 2017 is “Collectors Pack 2017” and “Starter Deck 2017”. “Code of the Duelist” is not allowed.
For minor information on the banlist: roadoftheking.com/yu-gi-oh-world-championship-2017-forbidden-limited-list
Poll: strawpoll.me/13585023

Same place they pulled the designs for Dragon Rulers, Zoos, Cydra Infinity, Toad, ABC and all the other busted shit in this game.

Like HERO already had RoTA and E-Emergency Call so why did they get a THIRD searcher? This one wasn't even locked to E-HERO, just any HERO at all.

>When "Umi" is activated on the field, can attack the player directly.
how the fuck would this effect ever be relevant in the manga

>stratos
>on the level of any of those
lol

>“Code of the Duelist” is not allowed.
So no Missus Radiant or Tricksters?

What can you even play that's not Master Peace or Dino in this format and not get curbstomped?

WWE

Champion's Vigilance needs a level 7 or higher to activate, that's a card with a higher dead possibility than most when you're only running two that meet the requirements..drop them, now you're down to 41. The plaeo are your defensive traps and backup normal mons. Also you need a second dai imo, you have very little ways to ss straight out the gate. Maybe replace 1 fossil dig with a second dai. 41 cards ain't to bad.

You can't. From a playing perspective and and a spectator perspective this year is garbage

But Master Peace and WWE are the same deck in this format, user

>WWE
fucking rootbeer

Exodia

>basically a worse Amphibous Burgouth

I will also never get over what they did to Dark Law, which was a damn vanilla in the manga but they buffed to Macro Cosmos and Forceful Sentry but only for the opponent.

>You can't. From a playing perspective and and a spectator perspective this year is garbage

>tfw Konami managed to make a worse Worlds than when Blue-eyes won in that horrible final round.

I can't wait to see a Master Peace mirror match in the finals.
>COTD is not allowed

Even Idolshit is better anyways.

>implying the final round of worlds won't end in Zarc swinging for game

I remember my friend that insisted that they wouldn't be retarded enough to host worlds under MR4 rules with only three legal links
And yet, here we are

>implying Magicians can do anything under the new rules and how shitty Links are.

Good luck doing anything with just Link Spider, Decode Talker and Honeybot.

Worst part about these finals is the rogue list is even smaller than last year's that was pushed to allow BE to win because of the higher power level. What meme counters decks do we even have, Can any pet decks main deck mask of restrict and grave hate and compete?

Magicians barely top locals in the T/OCG nigga wtf are you on

/dng/ Championship when?

>Need to run vanillas for Link Spider and he doesn't do shit but summon more vanillas and you can't even summon a Blue-eyes since level 4 or under
>Honeybot is locked to Cyberse monsters and all she does is just protect monsters she points to and she points left and right so she needs to be in a MMZ to be worth anything.
>Decode Talker is the only actual usuable one but he's a -3 to summon if no Gofu but he's limited and Decode is basically a vanilla if he doesn't point to anything.

This Worlds is just bound to be shit.

I sometimes miss the BE format, not overbearing at all instead of Master Peace everywhere and it was sort of cute to meme that Madolche could win Worlds.

But let's be real here, if Shunsuke didn't fuck up with Xyz Universe he could have gone through Worlds with a completely perfect record.

Spiral Tokens are Level 8.
I will replace the Fossil Dig though

>implying anyone in /dng/ still plays

>Worlds is only 3 Link Monsters
Embarrassing! How can anyone defend this?!

NOW LISTEN HERE BROTHER
Don't be falling for this "Women's Dueling" crap
All they are are a buncha divas in their little "Princess Cup"
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ GO COLD SAID SO
NOW GIMME A HELL YEAH

Blue-Eyes format was G, no kidding. One of the best formats in a long damn time.

>Red-eyes got equips - Joey
>Amazoness got competent support - Mai
>WATER got generic support - Mako
>Cyberdark got support - Hell Kaiser Ryo
>Roid got support - Sho
>H2O got support - The guy everybody forgot about

So what could get support in Legend Duelist 2?

Neos
CB
LV/Ojama
Aki
Infernity

ABC and/or XYZ since they can market it as both Kaiba and SANDAA support.

They want Blue-Eyes to won worlds again or Kaijus.

Shit ignored that completely. Well keep testing im sure you can cut some cards after you play a couple duels and you get a better feel of the deck. Good luck my normal meme friend.

Generic Insect support
Masked Beasts
Destiny Board
Trap Monsters
Gravekeepers
Harpie Lady Sisters retrain for Links
Cyber Tutu retrain

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ fucking when

>ABC and/or XYZ since they can market it as both Kaiba and SANDAA support.

As much as this could be possible, any link to XYZ Manjoume had got cucked out of existence by this making VW completely irrelevant.

They can make a "this card is always treated as so and so"

>Destiny Board
Where were you 2016?

>dm
out

Isn't Cyber Tutubon Cyber Tutu's retrain?

When was the last /dng/ tourney?

>3 DM characters
>3 GX characters

Why did they even pick Joey, Mai, Mako, Syrus, Zane and Misawa in the first place before Yugi, Kaiba, Marik, Jaden, Jesse and Chazz?

I get that Amazonesses, Cyberdarks and Roids needed a boost but Red-eyes has almost as much support as Dark Magician and who even remembers Mako and Misawa?

>Yugi, Kaiba, Marik
>giving them more

>Jaden, Jesse and Chazz
hold off till needed

muh budokai
*held in circle*

>hold off till needed
>implying HERO, CB and Ojamas doesn't need the support now

Shall we post every bad HERO card ever made?

If it was me I would pic that guy from Doma Arc with the Armor archetype, feels bad they never added his cards for the TCG/OCG.

And Red-Eyes still needs more support until it have a decent modern deck gameplay.

you did that a litle while back
I mean when Konami deems

When was the last budokai? I haven't been here for a while so last one that I know of is from last year

I'm sure he meant until they needed sales.

>And Red-Eyes still needs more support until it have a decent modern deck gameplay.

Just go play Duel Links, it's actually tier 1 over there.

This is how much support it has so far and it's way more than most other archetypes have.

I used to think this card was good because I misread it and thought it returned every monster on the field to the hand except Burstinatrix. I sure was wrong

Fuck DM and GX, just give me more Gimmick Puppets in Legend Duelist 2.

>Jaden, Jesse, Chazz
Not our boy Chumlee and a Master of Oz retrain

If we do i hope we get some ridiculous. You win the duel requirement in addition to the other effects.

No love for jimmy.

>not already dominating the meta with master of oz turbo
sad

>2 Beast-Type monsters
>Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can make all monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for each Beast-Type, Winged-Beast-type and Plant-type monster in your graveyard.

And just to keep the spirit of GX intact.
>Monsters your opponent controls cannot be destroyed by battle this turn and your opponent takes no damage from battles involving the affected monsters.

Shit on my magibullet build. I never went into extra deck. Auto loses if you go second and they solemn, or if you dont open caspar/star

xth for Aromages, anyone has a nice decklist?
I wanna play Aromas but no one gave me replies on the matter

a-are abc m-meta in the tcg?

>drastic drop off
>archfiend eccentrik
>duality in a deck that wants to special summon
gee user, i wonder why you lost

LEAKS FUCKING WHEN

>Pot of duality in magibullets

>archfiend eccentrik
Brethren target. He's not running Kid, which is stupid, but there you go.

>duality in a deck that wants to special summon
The deck doesn't want to special summon. You normally only resolve Brethren once, and Star is winmore once Caspar is out. Duality is perfectly fine. It's a stun deck.

Not even him and not trying to defend his deck. These are just some obvious things that you should know about if you're going to bother posting criticism.

I could have sworn that someone replied to you

Once Proxy Dragon and a FUCKING BANLIST drops yeah.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He said i shouldn't so i might as well not count it

the deck runs several cards that special summon, so duality isn't smart.

Quite simple. You don't play duality if you open brethren. It can reveal a breathen for next turn too. Drastic drop off will go off as a trigger for the bullet effects unless my opponent draws a quick spell for their draw. Archfiend is the best light fiend level 3 target for brethren. Also it can trigger the magibullets since the pendulum zone changed. I didnt "lose". Its pet deck tier on its best day. Hoping some autists here had constructive criticism but I forgot none of you can deck build.

Convince me on kid. it only helps if I draw too many magibullet monsters. Almost never want to discard spell/traps.

magibullet is caspar.dek. This isnt zoo where every single turn you special summon. Usually ties of brethren or star resolve once then your good to go for the special summons.

Why don't you take his advice?

The post you quoted mentions both of those cards. Reread it.

>Convince me on kid. it only helps if I draw too many magibullet monsters. Almost never want to discard spell/traps.
It's a +1 every turn, including your opponent's.

Yes but you want the spell/traps in your hand. discarding them is the anti-thesis of what the deck does because they are your protection/offense. He only fixes monster hands and I only run 8 of them anyways so kid is a liability. 2 random draws wont protect the magibullets on the board. there is a reason why this deck is caspar spam instead of kid spam. searching whatever card you need is superior than draw 2 random cards even if it is a plus 1 in this deck.

Because my ass got kicked real hard by Aromages and ever since i felt like playing them

Aromages are cute when you get Humid and Dry Winds up and die to themselves any other time. Just go full Demise stun

>asks people to shit on his magibullet decklist
>calls everyone who shits on it an autist
ebin
plus drastic doesn't trigger magibullet effs, it's a counter trap. eccentrick isn't the best target whatsoever, why would you think that. it's complete shit when you summon it off of ties unless you go second

i guess you're right about duality though

disregard what i said about drop off actually i'm retarded, but there's definitely better traps

I'm more sick of clones of you that have been rolling through this thread on a daily basis for the past year.

You're INTENTIONALLY playing casually to play with your other INTENTIONALLY casual friends. So what the FUCK do you think we can do for you? You acknowledge your deck is shit, and in fact that is the entire point of it. Nobody is interested in your shitty deck and it's just for you and your friends anyway, so don't fucking bring it here.

It's just fucking retarded. Imagine if someone went to /vp/ with a team of six Bidoofs and said "HEY GUYS HOW DO I IMPROVE MY TEAM BUT NO GOOD POKES IM JUST PLAYING WITH FRIENDS ;)". That's what you're doing. There's nothing for us to fucking say. Just play with your fucking friends.

>I've proven I'm retarded but you should still take me seriously

>Whiptail Ulti in latest OTs pack
ebin

>acknowledging that you said something wrong makes all your points invalid

>thinking that posting on /dng/ doesn't automatically invalidate everything you say

Any tips for this old deck concept I had a while back?
I think i probably should just drop the three traps for somethin'

-deck
+Master Peace

Magibullets resolve in a separate chain, they do not chain in response to cards. You also need reading comprehension, I WANTED an autist to help the deck. Not shit posters who are baiting for (You)s.

No there isnt. Drastic Drop off is near guaranteed to activate because drawing a card during draw phase is mandatory. You say things yet you cannot prove them. What is the better card? What is a better target than eccentrick?

Literally everything you said is not criticism, just shitposting and reee-ing. I will take my (You)

What point? You never backed up what epic trap cards are better than drastic drop off.