*driver hits American car going 10mph*

*driver hits American car going 10mph*
*dies*

*op gets cucked*
*makes thread*

How do you hit an American car going 10mph? Are you blind?

Already dead inside if you have to drive a car of that tier.

Honestly what is the appeal beyond novelty?

>my budget is $3k civic but I'm a special snowflake
The car.

it's cheap
it's small
it's better than public transport

More embarrasing than public transport too.

>Select all images with a bus.

>3k civic
I can get a good Twingo for less than a computer.
It's the perfect student car. And also has cheerful looks.

3k civic feels all those categories on top of parts being easier to find because honda has dozens of factories and service shops in the US and renault has none so what do you do when a specific engine part fails that you can't exactly find for cheap online or at a bargain-bin parts store?

you also don't need to worry about getting dents in the parking lot. rock chips? who gives a shit.

who drives a twingo in the us? that's ridiculous.

Twingos are so common in Europe that you won't have any problem at all ordering a small piece from an European website to the US at all (if you can handle the wait).
For bigger parts like a windshield tho...

>brand new
>1 sideswipe at 20 mph and you are dead

argument invalid, let people own whatever the fuck they want.

>crashing your car
>ever

You aren't on the limit of grip so how the fuck is it even possible to be so shit?

>Americans pay 3k for a civic
Most larger 20 year old car is €1k in Europe. Twingo and other shopping carts go for €300 to €500 generally.

to be honest motorcycles are retarded.

>*dies*
implying, that this is a bad thing

the appeal is a pricetag of sub $500 - even sub $200 if you are lucky for a car that has very cheap parts and is easily repaired by any hobby mechanic. Also good mpg

>Not dying is cucked
if i was a eurofag i'd kill myself too

>and you are dead

It's not the crash that kills you. Motorcycle racers crash at 150mph and slide to safety. It's the 18 wheeler running over your sliding body that kills you.

desu motorcycle market is way better than cars right now.
New cars are bubbles because of pedestrian safety, heavy af because of safety and the good engines are dying because of emission regulations.
None of these problems applies to the bikes, they just keep getting better and better.

Everybody thinks that about motorcycles, until they get their hands on one and then suddenly everything makes sense. Worth the risk 100%

actually my neighbour had a twingo and hit a curb at hihg speed, resu;ting in him rolling over 3 times and. He was fine and walked it off

It's cute

This, they're pretty safe for sub-1k shitboxes from the 90s.

>not realising the twingo is strong as fuck and would demolish a 3k or even 6k civic with a few simple mods

You could buy approximately 15 twingos for the cost of one $3k civic