What is the ugliest car you see on a regular basis?

What is the ugliest car you see on a regular basis?
A something kinda common that you see around all the time, or maybe a specific car that's always parked on your street or something.

>AU
>ugly
Fuck up cunt

This guy who lives near me has a banged up 240SX with a bad paint job. It's so fucking ugly, I didn't think you could make a 240SX look bad.

Anything with headlights that look like your pic. So many mercs have em. Also PT cruiser

this motherfucker holy shit
any of its models aswell lmfao

This piece of shit, that is 'owned' by an an even bigger piece of shit.

Every time I jump onto Veeky Forums I have to see this, and it's by far the ugliest fucking car I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.

I see quite a few of these. They have oxidized head lights and are fucking hideous

Doesn't Veeky Forums like thicc AU Falcon wagons?

Only people with downs like the AU.

pt cruiser

I see like 50 of these a day. They make me sick every time.

this

>double bug eye with a grille that looks like a cleft palate
no wonder you like it you inbred cunt

This piece of shit.
Some guy on my street has one of these and it makes my eyes ache every time i see it.
The only type of person who would buy one of these is the kind of person who says in *RCR-voice* "I only use cars to get from point A to point B :-DDD"

Disgusting

Nissan Juke. I won't post pic so I don't make your day any worse.

Reminder that under the ugliness hides body on frame, live axle, Mercedes diesel powered 4x4 that has proven itself as a capable package, especially for the money.
Dunno if I should still hate on these, it's hella confusing

The only way you can possibly think one of those things looks good is if you managed to accidentally own one and had some sort of attachment to it. I cannot imagine this being a new, modern car design. I have no idea what the holden equivalent was but I bet it looked 100x better. The AU is shit on the regular, the XR version looks like pic related.

Sure. But we're just talking about looks here. Personally i would never buy a car like that even if it is the best car in the world.
Just maybe, if it was the best car in the world then it might be interesting to strip tye exterior completely and make something ariel-like out of it.

These aren't beautiful but they're much less offensive and more of an understated design than the falcon. Very round and they dated badly but they can look smart with stock rims.

>getting this triggered
lol i see my spam has worked

honestly i agree i just post to piss you off

This, so many fucking jukes

They did date horribly. VE's today still look fantastic. Especially those R8s

>not vt-vz v body masterrace

>jukes
what a fat ugly fuck.

*blocks your path with its hideous bug eyes and flat front*

thanks bae i look shit with no beard or hair

old fords
suvs
I'd rather have fucking station wagons than suvs
suvs can fuck off
fucking americans

My Aztek every day. It's good for what it is but it is one homely ass car.

I remember when the AU was new. I thought it looked great, especially in V8SC spec.