/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLz_EnMP8DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This will do

Game is boring and the people are boring and don't want to be my friend anyway

This image would be extremely good if he didn't have that shitty facial hair.

>tfw coming to terms with the fact that I enjoy RP

What happened? I used to make fun of these people all the time.

cat person

The hour of niceposting is approaching once again

Wait till you discover erp

>meet someone from /xivg/
>cool the first day
>everyday after it's like they forgot about
>always have to initiate any type of party, conversations, etc
>and if you don't for awhile they either get mad or thought you hated them

what do you people do all day? Just log on and stare at your friendslist waiting for a /tell?

Enjoy it while it lasts, you may burn out on it eventually

Just be careful of being friends with RPers OOCly, many RPers are not mentally stable

What are your biggest hopes and expectations from 4.1? Class changes you'd like to see? Changes to certain gamemodes?

Personally, I'd like to see PvP experience reverted to the old system (or reworked to something that makes sense, but that takes effort they aren't actually willing to exert), and tank balance to get somewhat unfucked.

Happens all the time. I used to make fun of idiots who played video games, and now I spend a ton of time on them and consider them a primary hobby. That being said, there's nothing wrong with RP in THE RIGHT TIME AND PLACE JESUS CHRIST NO YOUR GENERIC CATSLUT ISN'T CUTE STOP PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL EVERYWHERE YOU'RE A GROWN ASS MAN FUCK

am i pretty

>meet someone from /xivg/
>falls in love with you

Please pet or hug the lala closest to you and provide proof!

that is a great pic

cats

I asked last thread, but what is the optimal burst rotation for NIN? After I slashing debuff and backstab, I just mash the damage buttons, but it doesn't feel correct. Is there a "proper" rotation?

Don't forget, you're here forever.
It's pretty fun though, jokes aside. Same goes for a lot of things people make fun of, really. No shame in enjoying it.

Just beware degenerates. Once you go down that rabbit hole you can't get out of it even if you try.

7777 on Aether for Shisui
o/

>what do you people do all day?

Play the game, though people who do that "don't you like talking to me anymore?" thing are on some serious bullshit tho. Make better friends.

Much better than seeing a synthetic blonde doll in the OP 24/7, no?

>Just realized I have 276,150 gil in allagan pieces

>want to lewd everyone in the thread
>worried they'll get attached and fall in love with me

dang it!

What's wrong with falling in love?!

Guys the previous 2 threads are still up lmao, I swear this bimbo will barge this general from vg

any RP FCs on Mateus worth joining.

>Can't stop ending up wherever RPers are and have to try super hard not to be in a place or spot that interrupts them and always fail

highlanders

guys i need help, im like, seriously bored with the game but also really addicted. i get on everyday, for hours at a time, but often times i just run around the fc house and waste time. im not having fun anymore but i cant stop playing

Start crafting. Make that gil, you'll actually have something to do in your downtime

I just bust out the smug elezen laugh and call it a day.

Whispered Wind (WW-RP)

Same skin tone?

have an FC house?

Look at this Dodo, it's more interesting than smug right?
WRONG. Here's some smug too.

nothing

I just like miqote pairings

almost

They do. In the Goblet. I'm not in the FC, but I have an apartment in the same ward.

hello cats

i have a 69 culinarian, but i havent even touched the other crafters or gatherers besides a little fisher. what are some amusing classes to try to help alleviate my boredom?

I wanna eat that birb

>redesign apartment
>have a pretty good idea of what i want to do with most of it
>wind up having leftover space for an extra room
>have no clue what to put in said room
This is the worst.

ugly

You'd be such a cool person if you didn't hang out around Yysara in game.

thanks, I'll look into them

since when koishi plays on mung

I think you have me confused for someone else because I don't hang out with anyone these days.

send help

lmao whats the matter? one of your friends got "stolen"?

Use your brain you ninny

Hey now you're an all star.

if you play other jobs you shouldn't be asking these questions

What are the most satisfying dps jobs in your opinion guys, choose 2.

ugly

Not him but you two should fuck right off. This general is so useless and unhelpful because of dickwads like you.

bole to tanks, expanded bole to whole party, spears to anyone now, ewer to yourself or co-healer, black mages like arrow ive noticed. spire just royal road or arcana desu

highlanders

None of them feel satisfying, they were all gutted desu senpai

dunno
pretty close iirc

ninja and bard

Its not hard to read tooltips user. Dont have to go into an asspie rage over it

Dragoon:
Flashy and visually satisfying, difficult to play optimally, cool theme and animations, big crits.

Monk:
Fast paced, active, always on your feet, lots of oGCDs, fingers always moving like you're playing DDR. Now has temporary slower RoF window for big heavy hits which I like but some people (read: autists) don't. Always exciting/tense to play. Lots of numbers on your screen from attacking so fast.

Whatever you do don't play a magic user.

you can literally Google AST card start and get your answer. on top of that there's fucking information in the OP. you're only showing off how incredibly stupid you are.

pedos pls go

>user early thread is alive, peaceful and well
>Sven the Swede's early threads get deleted

But I don't wanna be tied down.

Burninglanders.

Samurai
Not at all hard to play but BIG NUMBERS get me super hard.

plumb yourself out of this thread, 6 figures

we get it CG, you don't like ippiki

what?

do I make you burn with passion

moar cats

It depends on the person I think, I know i'm not pro-active at small talk, i'm very bad at starting conversations by my initial shyness, but I'm pretty good at holding one depending on the topic and enjoy most if not all conversations should one be started with me.

I honestly think it comes down to some people being better at initiating talks with people and some who just aren't but are good at holding one if you start.
Wait I think I just described introverted and extroverted people.

Try be less methodical and add a personal touch, I know with mine I purposely have parts of it messy and make it look like an actual person lives there rather than it being clean and with symmetrical detail that's trying to show off to a real estate for selling.

Who is this?

But magic users are incredibly satisfying.

You don't get a choice here.I will tie you down, strip you down, and then maybe... just maybe if I'm in a good mood call in an elezen friend to cuddle with your tied up body.

craftlanders

you are gaining an understanding and empathic connection with autistic players, and in so doing learning to adopt their behaviors and driving the subconscious mind to associate more with them

whether or not that's something you want is for you to decide

YO WHAT HOLD UP I don't even know you.

huh, i tought casters in general liked arrow, thank you

yeah maybe if you like dick up the butt

>boots
>not the calligae

>lowly conscript using magic instead of the glory of Magitek

BEGONE SAVAGE

>O4S solo healed by AST
>video is giving everyone cancer

youtu.be/KLz_EnMP8DU

I hear you also enjoy your tanks a bit too much.

You're right user
let's go back to avatarfagging and L-L-LEWD posting instead, that's a better use of time

Please give /pet

>Garlemald literally tests their recruits for their aptitude in combat and are equipped accordingly if they are capable magic-users

>>one eight four five zero eight seven seven five

Are you trying to now steal Lily's gimmick escape with /pets instead of (You)'s?

you're right user, let's spurt out the same information every thread even though it's already posted for anyone to read in the op.

Stupid question. If I store a unique item on a retainer, I'm assuming I still can't get a duplicate in my inventory?

How did ippiki go from dating overweight NEETs to 10/10 like selk?

wtf ? take that back.

You can. They're unique as far as what inventory they're in.

>It's the Japs again
Mad men i swear

I actually tend to pay autistic levels of attention to small details nobody will ever notice to make my apartment room(s) look lived in... e.g. placing/rotating random knick-knacks the way a right-handed person would, or moving chairs around so that they look like someone forgot to tuck them under a table. I could probably use some more clutter though.

Yes you can but you can't take it out or put it in the retainer inventory if you have two.

What's your current ilvl on your main?

Can we just skip straight to the Elezen cuddles?