Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WbGSLFAwbig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Officially dead as of today
Unless you consider converting camaros true to the lineage

can we please consolidate?

Discord faggots from postiecord or whatever need not apply obviously

did the very last one ship? ;_;

I never liked the zeta platform's looks but ill miss them all the same.

Finally going to have to agree, ausfag thread needs to start up again..
then all the australian shitposting can be contained again, half of Veeky Forums atm is talking about australia..

well i tried and failed to contain it on the first discord that got raided twice and finally booted me
Now there is a whole new breed of normies that somehow found this shithole and im bringing them to mine or just these threads

its all the p platers who just got their license mate.
they should post their probationary vehicles.

>japanese people aren't the master rac-

they should join my discord or stay in this thread and stop crossposting shit

why are australian car enthusiasts so fucking abhorrent
we're hated by everybody on this board

dont blame me blame the autists from south australia

aye i noticed a lot of them were from there for some reason

why is victoria and SA so full of numale soys?

its because i pissed off their lord and master then went after their minions one by one

Because of a few notorious shitposters that not only killed /dat/ but then went on to shitpost over the rest of Veeky Forums and have not stopped since.
pretty sure is falcunt, he is one of them.

shit climate, no culture.

Multiculti hellholes
nah thats not me this is me

both of those posts you replied to are me lol

You do know half your problem is you just are not a very likable person right mate?
can't say i ever liked you even if i never mentioned it to you but you really are an insufferable cunt sometimes, try not to do that and maybe people will talk to you more.
just some constructive criticism.

yeah i noticed that after i posted. he knew i was talking to him though.

can we hire a hitman to get him lads?

>You do know half your problem is you just are not a very likable person right mate?
>Judging someone from autistic shitposting on a Bavarian bread baking bagel board buddy bloody bugger
Mate come on, i had long chats with oldfags on the old discord and now the new postie free one and im actually pretty chill

im confused

herewego.mate

who the fuck is that in the pic?

falcunt
if everybody hates you, you've got to ask yourself what's wrong with you

Did you enjoy the discord after i left :^)

This entire thread is falcunt samefagging.

Report it and move on.

>wanting everyone to love you
im not your typical gen xyz social media vapid faggot mate i really dont care.

Hate me all you want
huh
who left?

I don't hate you falcunt.

t. hsp

love u bae

t. 6fuckingthreads

I was normally on the old discord when you were there and you would just shitpost, everyone else was talking normally and you would act like a sperg.
glad you managed to learn a lesson from it all i guess.
and no before you say it i was never on either of your sides i missed your big shitfest with posty.

>falcunt
>"talking normally"
>this victim complex

Dunno what the fuck he's talking about we all just played Vidya n shit

Who know who here im guessing you didnt voicechat and banter with me so your loss i guess

towards they end they fucked with my posts and permissions so they kicked me to appease that faggots cibby nos and jimmy

He just likes to pretend everyone else is siding with him when he disagrees with someone else. And when it becomes apparent no one else is actually siding with him, he claims they're all samefags

>everyone else is the problem
>it couldn't possibly be me
>this victim complex

nah only about 5 people max where faggots in that discord

rest where fencesitters or normies

>Victim complex
Their the victims of their own shitposting.

They couldnt take the heat

Has anyone else here owned one of these things?

Wait so now theres no Australian made cars?

nah but i know a bit about them

>front cv made of cheese
>unreliable because beat to shit by retards
>no power whatsoever
>decent offroad
nufag is strong in here

I need cheap reliable and fuel efficient. A car from a to b then b to a. Right now ive got $15,000 saved that i can use. Is the electric car there yet? Tbh something like a leaf would probs be good. Allcim doing is going to work, 70 minutes total driving daily

>fuel efficient
au-ba falcon
>reliable
bf-fg falcon
>electric car
kys

Diesel Fiesta. I own one; 4.6L/100km with stereo and aircon all day. Plus you'll have money left over to replace the garbage stock speakers.

>diesta
y tho?

if that was the case id recommend a rolla,pulsar or focus

yeah, i had a ute.
stripped all the panels off it, kicked the windows out, took the doors and tailgate off, welded bars across the door frames and made it a rally god.
that thing went places that you normally needed a lifted 4x4 with like 35 inch tyres simply with momentum and courage.
i don't have any pictures of it really.

Mine has 380,000k on the clock and severe rust around the windscreen and sat in a paddock, how fucked am I?

>everyone else is the problem
>it couldn't possibly be me
>i know a bit about them
>these generalisations I've either heard of or made up
You really need to stop giving ill informed advice to others.

You're asking the wrong person.

probably needs new suspension and rubbers but the engine is reliable as fuck and will probably never die.

>being this assblasted

Yeah they're pretty fucked.
You're probably right about the engine, it was sitting for 10 years and started on the 4th turn, drove it 5km home without a single issue. At the very least I'm going to do a full reseal as soon as I get a winch.

fucked mate

bushbash it dont bother rego

im the user that had the ute btw, mine did 300,000km around a dairy farm then sat at my grandmas for 5 years before i bought it, i never even changed the oil on it once and it ran fine for about 4 years until i wrapped it around a tree.
normally started on one turn over which was handy because the battery normally only charged enough to turn it over once or twice.

Is 4.6 even that good? That seems pretty average

my commonwhore gets about 12l/100km average

My brother has the same car, he gets under 4L/100km from his driving style. Since the Diesta uses so little anyway I don't care much about being frugal.

Nah fuck ya I'm going to do it

On here or discord?

youtu.be/WbGSLFAwbig
Amerilard here. Was wondering how you cunts deal with stuff like this? How common is it that these pigs pull you over and inspect your car?

Literally never happened to me in country nsw or qld but happens in the cities if they are cunts

Never seen or heard of it happening, and ive got illegal mods on my car

We all do duh cunt.

He's asking do they harass us and the answer is basically yes I had a cunt come round to my house 4 times over the course of a year.

All because a dumb neighbor said I was doing skids

So yeah it can happen

What kind of dickhead neighbors do you live near?
Im on my Ps with a meme sports car and havnt even had to deal with a random stop

Yeah just wondering. My uncle moved to Perth a few years ago, he told me those cops are out to get people.

Cockies who think they own the road.

I hope they hit a fucking tree and if they snitch on me again I'll run them the fuck off
Never been.

East coast is the absolute worst though they just sit randomly help ping ya or cameras

should i buy a r33 gtr or a ve maloo?

I'd go the maloo

I like the r33 but it's a 20 year old car whereas the ve feels a lot newer and I have that amazing American aftermarket

What the actual fuck? I seen those deletes
Like wtf deleting people who recommend a maloo?

What delete?

Stupid fucking mods

yeah righto

It's all very solid despite the windscreen pillars.
Did you have the part time 4WD 5 speed?

>~3 hours of useful daylight left
>car needs oil/filter and gearbox oil replaced
>also want to do a full wash/polish/wax

Should I be a lazy piece of shit or should I just go do it?

do it

Anyone know a rough figure for getting a timing belt and water pump done on a 3rd gen Liberty?

$1500+

Timing belts are universally big bucks to have done.

I'm not even an aussie

Maloo unless you have a major hard on for old as fuck Japanese buckets

bongistan here,
I recently got a job offer taking place in Darwin, Northern Territory
should I accept it? and if so, what should I look out for driving wise?

Aboriginals and Roos...I’m not kidding about either

>people keep shilling discord
>actively trying to kill Veeky Forums

fuck off to discord and don't come back cunts

Get a car with good aircon

First time I’ve seen /dat/ in forever and half the thread is falcunt and discord shitposting. No wonder this shit died out

Pic to keep it auto related

>
>First time I’ve seen /dat/ in forever and all the thread is falcunt and discord shitposting. No wonder this shit died out

Ftfy

go join club lib on fb. beware though that the group is full of retards.

>darwin

That's like losing the lottery on places you could potentially live in Australia. I would only take it if there's potential to go to literally any other major city in the future.

>fb
>full of retards
NOOOOOOOOOOO REALLY?

I live in darwin. Unless you're earning big dollarydoos, I wouldn't.
Brb
>Huge cost of living
>high army wanker to normal person ratio
>2/1 male/female ratio
>fuckin humid this time of year (I like this but most non tropical cunts hate it)
>abos
>lots of shitskins for a little town
>clubbing is shit and you'll probably get bashed if you aren't with 5 mates.

What's Perth like? I may be working there this year, but the only other states I've been to are NSW and TAS. Lived most of my life in Gippsland.

gippsland you say?
where in gippsland ya poof?
and you will hate it.

Bairnsdale, Ice capital.

Uhhhh, really depends on what you want from a city. I haven't spent much time over there, lived on the east coast nearly all my life but Perth seemed pretty nice when I went there. Relatively affordable at the moment, if you have a decent job then it'd be a comfy existence. Summers are brutally hot and dry during January, rest of the year is pretty temperate, relatively wet winter and does get pretty cool inland. Glorious beaches north of the city, especially up near Two Rocks and other little towns along the highway up there.

Was looking at moving there a while back, ended up moving to QLD instead. Biggest drawback is that it's so far away from everything, if there's an event in Sydney or Melbourne you want to go to, you've got to get a four hour flight, usually pretty pricey.

Why does buying a used car have to be such a fucking chore? Everyone prices shit way too high and it's a game of spot the issues so you can whittle the price down. I know people who love it, both buying and selling, and I can't stand it.

get gud