teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tW0OwHI.jpg
youtu.be/W6m0nWD1sMc
youtu.be/9HxGVzgNWxE
youtu.be/ixSJVNBuVc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post Medics for the 154rd time

1rd for Viva falls in love with a Blaris. Unable to confess, Viva is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the Blaris' phone number. Never minding the strange area code, Viva immediately calls Blaris, and is overjoyed to find out that Blaris has a crush on him as well. But, the next day, when Viva recounts the previous day’s confessions to Blaris, Blaris only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, Viva finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is Blaris’ alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Viva's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush. Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Packin' up!

medics for the 154rd time

>tfw look like shit in both a virtual game and in reality.

B-Blessed..amright?

i made a shitty thing

>no dick
>no fempyro
dissapointing desu

i do have one with what you're looking for
i.imgur.com/tW0OwHI.jpg
fucking imgur compressing shit

oh shit you like it?
thanks, it validates the time i spend on this shit

>backpack tf/profiles/76561198112217552
Just imagine his shit being hjacked.

what are you planning on doing user

Crashing the economy........
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>worth over a million USD
what the hell

Yeah, it's good quality man, if you kept this up, you'd probably have a popular enough tumblr

It's not even the top backpack
Its only scraping the top one hundred

>my da
>7191

>ememy heavy's da
>8389

>enemy demo's da
>14765

>our demo's da
>5242 / 1803

>enemy medic
>138 lobbies & 1199 hours

>our medic
>4 lobbies & 373 hours

Yeah, sure thing pal. Heavy is totally main damager in hl and that's all was purely my faulth.
I'm on steam id things and all that shit that you will never understand if you wasn't playing mix matches in counter-strike source in it's golden age. Anyway, i use current account for at least 5 months by now and don't planning to change it unless some shit will happen. It's alway happen.

Why does he have so many chargin' targes
what does he know that i don't

DAMAGE TAKEN MORON

Chargin' targe will become an extreme rarity and will be worth more than 3 mansions in the upcoming update. This man has the economy under his control.

I'm actually realized that he was talking about damage taken, not about damage given. He's right, then. I can't handle my overextending and agression because it's works everytime in pubs.
youtu.be/W6m0nWD1sMc

u r noob ! :-)

It's not top backpack because he hiding it everytime. Actually it's top backpack.

I thought jewsplosion or whoever had the top backpack

Fuck it, man. I know I'll never be half as good as some of the players in this general, or let alone anybody in steel. All that's going to happen is I'll get yelled at in pugs more and just end up dropping the game, so I'm going to cut it short and just quit now. Fuck everything I've been told about never giving up, it only prolongs the inevitable.

Nah, currently he have 43k$ worth backpack comprared to this fag with over 160k$.

Rafl

name your top 3 namefags gamers

half left
hamaham
xionxang

shuckle
shuckle
shuckle

>paying attention to damage
what the fuck are you talking about this isn't overwatch

just fucking frag you noobs

Is the theme obvious or is it too obtuse/shitty?

what is this guy's problem?

i don't get it.
aslo bad effect.
he's meanie.

>bad effect.

>watch a video about TF2
>everyone has shitty ugly loadouts obviously based on the uploader or his stupid ass friends

everyone is IDIOTS

spot the MUH THEMED LOADOUTS faglord

give heavy the razorback as a secondary

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!? PROTECT ME!!! IDIOTS!!! LEAVE!!! LEAVE!!! EVERYONE IS BAD AT THIS GAME!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/9HxGVzgNWxE

Imagine all hackers being able to do this shit again. What a fucking mess
youtu.be/ixSJVNBuVc8

who here
>no hats mod
>dx8
>maxframes

lmao guys i turned off EVERYTHING am i good at this game yet?

>guy who doesn't leave his base on 2fort soaking up kills on people who just got done surviving a battle with four other people constantly talks shit

>go sniper on 2fort
>WOOOOOW WHEN IS THIS SNIPER GONNA SWITCH SO HE CAN HELP CAP THE FLAG?

How do you sell unusuals? Nobody buys these things.

You can't. You uncrate a really god-like one? Good luck finding a fucking buyer.

You gotta go out like a Japanese buisnessman without a job and sell it around

Hehe, what are you selling, goyim

Oh lad don't let them bring you down. It's only shitters burning. Just play to have fun.

Usually for quicksell price. Or just use them as 70% of price in the other unusual trades.
Or keep your shit forever and hope that SOMEDAY someone will buy it for full price like viva. This day will never come.
I bought all-class dbd unusual yesterday for 34 keys pure while it's priced as 48-55. Really makes you think.

Same; got my Starstorm Insomnia Law for 52 keys when it's priced at 102 on bp.tf

:thonking:

game is ok

Red light

It's really easy to sell first or second gen hats for a lot of trash third gens worth ~10 keys, and sell them to babby's first unusual buyer and get pure keys.

>having pipes out that long

you have stickies

>babby's first unusua
Mine was Nuts&Bolts Hottie's Hoodie. I fucked up and payed 15 keys while seller was asking for 14. Sold it like 3 days later.

Still have to write the song, do the intercards, and compile the map with the hall of heroes before the 19th.

I always liked the hoodie, but never owned an unusual one to my recollection.

what does it mean

Huh. It's actually there.
Any clues, anyone?

>trade 30 key unusual for 16 key unusual because "overpay" means "if its any less than 10 keys more eat cum :^))))))"

Economyfags are cancer, execute them all

nothing downloads when you enable it, maybe it's a mistake or placeholder

Who will be singing the song

I don't usually do voiced tracks, and I doubt this time will be any different.

I'm shit with offensive stickies.
I preferred to stick the point and pack.

For reference i got 11 sticky kills and 10 pipes kills

that's because stickies are the hard part of demo despite what the retarded pubbers say
only way to get better is to try

o-oh
ok

>steam authorization codes don't work for no discernible reason, ensuring if I reset or adjust it somehow I'll get a faggot gay shit 30 day trade ban yet again

Wow, amazing software, good job Fatass

>Can't hit pipes for shit
>sticky spam is boring
>Enter demoknight
>FASTER THAN A SCOUT
>MORE HEALTH THAN A SOLDIER
>195 CRIT + IMPACT DAMAGE WHENEVER YOU WANT
holy shit this is the most fun i've ever had playing this game

until airblast
or sentries
or competent soldiers

>airblast
>competent soldiers with DIRECT SHIT
Fuck you, I should be allowed to have fun! Fuck you!

Trash, now avaliable for 3 MvM tickets

I always seem to get Heavy melee professional kits, too

It's a conspiracy

what do i get with 6 keys?

6 unboxings of 83s

You get over to loadout.tf and decide for yourself, you fucking nigger

you're just mad because you ain't got game like me

>Dude with shit ton of cosmetics and edgy named stranges
>Report him for cheating
>Vac banned couple weeks later
heh

there is a vacc medic pocketing a Darwin's danger shield aimbotting sniper
these are troubled times friends

Report 'em in-game and through their Steam profiles

Is there any item in this game not going on a direct downward slope in terms of value?

Nothing. This game's economy is run by people with more money than brains, my friend.

Keys are bound to crash sooner or later, and weapon skins are floppy. I would've said australiums months ago, but prices are waffling there as well.
You know about Bills and Buds, how they both got the shaft after becoming marketable. It's all downhill from here.

Keys generally won't drop more than $2.50, even if you can buy them elsewhere for $1.80, because they have a set price in the store. The amount those undercut sellers have is finite, and the only source of new ones will always demand $2.50.

Limited items (festives, strange festives, Max's) are generally safe. Buds and Bill's only dropped so hard because they were only that valuable due to their use as currency.

Never buy unusuals, Australiums or weapon skins as there will always be more entering the market (most likely more than anyone will ever want.) Only buy limited.

they really need to make stuff like the jap donation hats tradeable

>Tryhard medic on team is commanding the entire team
>Tough sentry nest
>He pockets me since im the only decent soldier
>He ubers when we get to the nest
>conga in
>He screams into his mic and leaves
im fuckin dying

That slaps me on the knee

Hey my captcha is TF2 related

Are haunted items more rare than unique versions, or vice versa?

yes

>it's another episode of everyone too busy fragging while spy/bonk scout capping objective

Since his bp value dipped to 0 for a day before going back up i'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened before he got steam support to give him his shit back

I don't really see a theme here. The hat itself isn't too bad, I don't think Miami Nights is a bad effect at all.
Problem really being that it's not a clear cut theme. Space general whose found a funny hat?

>being proud of a pubstomp with 2 (two) medics on your team
>as heavy

Why max head still worth more than 5 keys?

Demand > Supply
also it's a bunny hat so furries and "grill's constantly want one

I'm neither. I just like them cause they were worth a lot of Keys back in the day

>Nebula
>Coolest effect
>Only on the shit space hats
suffering

>Nebula Beak never

>nebula beak never