/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-9 Aug: Sherlock Holmes (in all rate up)
2 Aug: Fuyuki, Orleans
3 Aug: Septem, Okeanos
4 Aug: London, America
5 Aug: Camelot, Babylonia
6 Aug: Shinjuku , Agartha
7 Aug: Da Vinci + 2016 Anniversary CE
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/

>Strengthening Quest for 14 Servants.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_reinforcement/

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.
>Swimsuit versions for Nitocris, Nobunaga and Saber Alter have been revealed for the next Summer event

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

math-solvers.com/20277/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KIARAFAGS BTFO

It's over. They can never recover from this.

> 0100111100110101
>O5

what could it possibly mean

>Geronimo gets the strengthening quest
>his skills become targetable

KIMI WA

This is exactly what i'm hoping for. He'd go from terrible to an amazing budget buff slut.

Reminder that cirno just woke up and in a cranky mood. he will start asking why isn't his cuckwebsite isn't in the OP. Beware.

I was going to suggest they become party-wide with the thought that it would be even better, but I guess it really wouldn't. You'd only need a 50% card buff on one Servant at a time. So yeah, totally, make him what he should've fucking been from the start, a support Caster

Aoko soon?

>Geronimo becomes the quick support caster

>buffing three skills with on SQ
DW would go out of business if they did that.

In 5 minutes.

Next anniversary

Grand Avenger Loki
Grand Ruler Abraham
Grand Saber Michael
Grand Archer Prometheus
Grand Lancer Moses
Grand Rider Genghis Khan
Grand Caster Solomon
Grand Assassin Hassan-i-Sabbah
Grand Berserker Samson
Grand Shielder Qin Shi Huang

>I was going to suggest they become party-wide with the thought that it would be even better, but I guess it really wouldn't.
How is buffing multiple Servants at once not better than buffing just one?

I only have 300 quartz and nobu is on the horizon, please no. I'm not ready

Melt thread

What would sex with Bryn be like?

>decide to make an account on JP just in case they ever close NA
>get log in bonus of 30 Quartz, so I roll
>get this
Is this any good?

So /fgog/, after starting reading the Fate route nearly a year ago and reading it very very randomly and over a long period of time, I just finally finished it yesterday. Did I do good? What do I have to look forward to?
I'm trying to stop being a secondary.
Also, I just finally finished ascending fully all of my 5*, yay!

Fuck off, reddit

Two more routes buddy boy.

Because you're not going to use a 50% Buster boost when you don't have a brave chain on your Buster damage dealer. Like I guess if you're chaining together NPs you might need it, but otherwise, you'd save these for when your setup is ready, so you really only need it to be single target

Assassin of Shinjuku is a good star engine, Holmes is a decent support who'll help carry you to Shinjuku thanks to taking neutral damage from everything.
Holmes is the current limited craze

But they showed off Nobu's NP so it's guaranteed she's the welfare.

It's shit. reroll

/Jannu/ thread.

decent

Are they better than the first one? I liked the Fate route but I've heard the others are better.
How much longer do I have till I finish? My game counter said I had just over 24 hours total after finishing Fate.

Where's my welfare Hijikata then?

No, reroll that shit

You cannot guarantee me this, there is always a chance and because it would be in favour that's clearly false

janu!

Storywise, Fate is bogged down by introducing the reader to the setting and Shirou is at his worst. The other two are much better about both of these things, as well as just having a more interesting plot with cooler shit happening.

Fuck off

for what it's worth, UBW and HF fo by a lot faster since there are less infodumps and explanations. Also I sure hope you still have some details of the plot unknown to you, other wise what's the point.

I don't like you at all

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

The Unlimited Blade Works anime was the reason I fell in love with the Fate series in the first place so I'm stoked to read it.

As mentioned above I started liking Fate because I watched the UBW anime and really liked it, but I didn't know anything the Fate route and don't really know anything Heaven's Feel, in terms of plot at least. The only things I've done besides watch the animes was finish playing Fate/Extella so most of the details about the plots of every other route of the main game and plot are still unknown to me.

>Jeanne loves Sieg

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M BURNING MY JEANNE. DUMB WHORE

for your own sake, leave before people spoils the big HF twists, they are really worth it

Shirou raped Sakura

Sakura is leave this thread unless you want to be spoiled

>Not cucking Jeanne by taking dragon dick
What are you, retarded?

Are you trying to roll Sherlock?

Did Am have autism?

>There are secondaries who started with UBW

Color me surprised. I thought they all jumped on board with F/Z.

In VN form, it's a lot less flashy, since no UFOtable flare, but you get a much better appreciation for the characters with all the inner monologues in place. Hopefully you like it. Also, yeah, probably bail if you don't want HF spoiled for you. It's the best route and has some fantastic twists.

In HF route, Sakura is CUTE

Is there any believable reason why Sieg should know about Siegfried's legend when he just walked out of his tube no more than 4-5 hours ago? I guess it could be argue that it's because he got his heart so he got his servant awareness but fucker didn't even know how to eat or what hunger was, he has no business knowing anything about him.

A SHIT

Shhhh, it's fine. It's fine, user. Just keep enjoying the French eye candy

Would 1 billion QP be a reasonable goal?

Of course, one of my favorite parts of UBW anime was the flashy ufotable shit, but I was also intrigued by the concepts and plot which is why I'm sticking with the series in its original forms.

I always thought that UBW was way better than Zero. It has its merits, of course, but the original plot and Shirou are way more interesting. I've always kinda hate other secondaries (not that I've been much better for not reading source material sooner but still) who think Zero is the best because "muh dark mature themes" and shit.

And now I'm out. Thanks for the heads-up guys! Off to continue my journey out of secondary land.

So since it took this long until they finally released Holmes, does it mean they're gonna release Ere-chan on next year's anniversary?

Totally doable with 2 LB Mona and a load of time.

yeah

>Zerobaby worried about getting FSN spoiled

She feels like good New Years gacha material to me

è€ƒăˆăȘい

>Ere-chan
They serve different purposes in the story

Holmes and Davinci have the same role through out the story, Erechan is less than jeanne alter tier

In HF Nasu sold out to Fujoshi my guy

>why Sieg

You'll be asking this a lot

Chirstmas will either be her or Parvati

Will DW give a modest 10 quartz for Christmas this year?

lol

When they make FGO 2 will they let me transfer over my wife

Yes, after I pump her full of my semen.

The cutest (You)!

Hope you enjoy starting fresh and rerolling everything.

>2 LB Mona
wait, this works too?

No, pay up goyim

QP cap is 999.999.999

Maybe 10 saint quarz fragments.

Hag thread

I ran out of quartz, so not any more.

HAHA GET FUCKED FUJO

Hi

Is Sherlock the gayest 5 star to date?

No, and the realization of that is what doomed it.

sumanai

>he hasn't been running double mona lisa non-stop since the morning

step your game up, senpai.

this can't come soon enough.

Which hag would be best for /ss/?

DAILY REMINDER
- THERE ARE ALTER FAGGOTS WHO HAVE STRONGER SERVANTS THAN YOU. IF YOU FIT THIS BILL YOU SHOULD MOST LIKELY UNINSTALL THE GAME!

>math-solvers.com/20277/
I dunno lol

Pretty decent. Robin is useful because of his ST NP. Shinjuku Assassin is good too. You can use him with Holmes for crit damage (If you know how to use him properly).

In case you're rerolling, bind this account first. Chances are you might get spooked by Nigress Caster.

Are you serious?

>this can't come soon enough
>tfw the first part still not translated

Hell yes it is. Rulers are especially good for beginners.

Will /fgog/ ever recover?

So I think I finally get Holmes.

Reading his profile and looking through his selfish skills, you're supposed to play him as the "protagonist" of your team, or that, you have to base a team around him. Get people who could provide him stars, and NP, and the goal of the battle is to spam his NP as much as you can, with DPS just coming natural with the crit up. He's not a support at all. More like his NP allows others to support him better.

The thing is that doing so really isn't as effective as counter classing or building a more synergized team. You'll always get more DPS with nuking huge crits on one turn rather than Holmes' constant supply of crit up.

Although, making him Ruler/having him resist most damage does help give a "protag" vibe so I can somewhat see their reasoning.

I'm not a fujo, he's just one of my favorite literary characters, I like even this wacky nip version of him, and what's the point in playing this kusoge if it's not gambling in hope to get your favorites.

I have 960 million QP. I'm about to cap out.
Not having any non-welfare golds sure shows

No shit, Sherlock.

>been behind for months on getting all my golds to max level
>mfw i'm close to doing it now and have a lot less to do now

Oh god I don't know if this was a good or bad thing.

m-more

naruhodo