pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
https:/webview.fate-go.us/

- ["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

- The SR Voucher exchange Campaign is active until August 03

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this particular chest Jeanne's?

Ass

or

Tits

ERABE

>No MEMU
>No Life

she died for your chest

>only get 60-100 FP a day
>used to be getting 500+
what am i doing wrong FGO alter

CARMILLA IS _________

900 AP AND STILL NO EYES
She had to learn to not be such a bootlicker

Okay, I guess.

Jalter feets!
I love Jalter!

>tfw you will never actually see this roll

CUTE!

>he doesn't have a VR headset to enjoy vr mashu
Sucks to be you nerds

>Spend all my mana prisms getting tickets
>Use tickets hoping for Umu
>Get Altera

I mean, I guess I made out better than I expected?

Would you spent 1000 dollars for shit?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Show us your support setup.

>roll twice because I'm a weakly hoping for more Altera to power up past NP3
>get 2 Neros to reach NP3

eh

Okay so after like 20 attempts using the simulator for nerofest, I could not replicate $1200 man
Every single time I got Altera (rated up 5 star, so same odds as Gil) before hitting $1200. The most it ever got to was about $700

I am convinced he hit a rank of luck not known to Fate. Not E luck. Not E- luck. Not even F luck.
But he hit Z luck.

Stop. Let that thread die.

Leave it alone, user. We don't need to bring that over to this thread.

I love my wife!

>no LB Kaleido
Shit indeed

where's her tail?

those are horns on top of her head, right?

What's the link to the emulator?

>reddit spacing

The funny thing is those fags didn't even see the post where I said the breeding machine stuff / hating all women and only wanting to use them to create kids was shitposting.

>no mat drops
>only exp cards and the occasional gem

>Act like I went full retard and spent 80 bucks on quartz and rolled the Nero banner 5 times
>Two dupes and second and third copies of Kaleido

This thread, too, is now lost.

You don't know what reddit spacing is

Fuck off autismo snd let this thread be.

i am aware that this isn't optimal

For my support Medusa people would rather have Imaginary element on her than Imaginary Around yeah?

>i-it was only shitposting!

What's that? A record of what you got? link?

dragon scale fucking NEVER. why are these so rare? i think it's even worse then the daily drop rate!

>implying they're the same poster

Put the scope on cat, boi

I want to say just focus on getting your Saber Alter higher because peoplewaifufags are going to want to use her. I got Jeanne to 90, but that didn't give me too much more FP since more people used my Altera instead. Sabers in general seem to be a safe bet for nabbing FP.

Believe what you want, soberposter.

So I'm using the summon simulator to train my luck.

You heard me.

I get it, you're musou nerds, just admit that you weren't the target audience and move on.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>tfw no medea
I just want a cute witch and she is the only 3* caster I care about
and I also want her for her NP for possible buff enemies in the future

Level up your units mate that's why people aren't picking them.

user, I'm about to level to 97 from doing the 5APs. I started with level overflow and I've gotten five ghost lanterns. That's ~205 runs.
1230 spooks put to rest.
It's so damn tedious.

Because they are a 0.3% chance
We are just messing with NA by telling them you could farm this event of that you need QP or MP

Why do you people insist on ruining this thread?

I'm in the same boat but the anons saying to level your dudes are right, I plan to go easy on dango hell just to compensate on not grinding for exp as much as I should have earlier

If the simulator is telling me anything, it's that hoarding quartz is a useless endeavor and I won't get what I want even after months of saving up. How accurate is my analysis?

>i think it's even worse then the daily drop rate!
No shit, that dragon shows up half the time and is guaranteed to drop something while this one has a 100% appearance rate but it feels like a 5% drop rate of any item. After 7 days it's time to admit we all got memed upon with these drop rates.

When people were rolling for Gil, I was rolling for Medea. You should have gotten her during that rate-up, too.

grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator

The fact that you're not a fan of the genre does not excuse the game being subpar, user.

Very.

This is how many 5* Servants I could have rolled with 10k Quartz (Approx $5k). You do not want to see the how many 5* CEs I got.

>OMG this shit is delicious
>I'd gladly pay 60 dollars for more shit!

Best bird desu m8s.

I got like 8 SSRs spending $1000, I wish I had screencapped it

that's what i'm grinding for right now because i am one of those waifufags of course, why else would i reroll for her?

noted

come on user, a fraction of a percent of a chance is more than no chance at all!

And you plan to get what you want by spending the 20 odd rolls you get a month?

>see a gold chest drop from the dragon
>need 1 scale to ascend lancelot after I've completely Gil
>It's a fucking gold lancer gem
NOOOOOOOOOOO
GIVE ME IT
FUCKING GIVE ME IT

clothes on Jack!

>See pic related which somehow influences me to burn a ticket in story gacha for Salter
>3 Star trash
Why did I do it? Rate up is within a month, and I already have a Nero...
My poor ticket didn't deserve this...

This thread makes me feel sick. I'm out.

I wish it was that easy, the only things I got from that gacha are CEs and gilles, I hope she come to me one of these days.

Fuck this game and fuck these shit ass drops. Shower me in shitty class Monuments like fucking Archer and Lancer instead of the one's I want. Fuck. This.

I can't wait until next Christmas when I can adopt these three!

Have more willpower, user, learn from your mistake

Just get drunk
Drunk posting makes everything better user.

I've just accepted I'll never get what I want and to be happy with the mediocrity I can. I guess this game prepared me for real life.

If anything, Extella failed as a FATE product as well because the only good thing about it was Liz. It only brought to light of how FUCKING STUPID AND ANNOYING NERO IS and how much of a BITCH Tamamo is. Altera is cute as fuck though.

Learn to ignore whales, you will never compete with them.

>reddit alter
Good riddance

Does that person have THREE bond CE?

>tfw downloaded the JP version
>would play that if i could speak jap
I WANT MORE CONTENT AND I WANT IT THE FUCK NOW

FUCK OFF LIZ I NEED ARCHER MONUMENT YOU STUPID LIZARD

adopt, abort, marry

go

According to the simulator, I wouldn't get shit even if I shelled out almost $1000. I'm not gonna do something dumb like waste quartz on the story gacha when there's no banners, but I think it's time to let my dreams of Jeanne Alter go.

Did tamamo mikon~ your jimmies?

It's going too slow for my impatient soul.
I hope to god that they go back to back to back (etc) and leave no space between events, pushing us towards the important rate ups; past the shit show that is currently stirring.

when is Archimedes and Achilles going to be servants in FGO.

whose account is this and how much did they spend?

adopt jack
marry jeanne
burn the stupid book
easiest decision of my life

not a lizard for some reason

I actually have been drinking moderately the past couple of days, but all this shitposting is making me sick. I just want to relax and talk about GO, Extella or whatever Fate games or characters. Goddammit all of you morons that feed this shit.

>I WANT MORE CONTENT AND I WANT IT THE FUCK NOW
So you'd play JP, the server that went through 2 years of content you'll have to wait even longer to see reruns of if you're lucky? Unless all you give a shit about is the main story.

>Burning Nursery Rhyme, the absolute cutest of the three

How about I turn you into Jeanne D' Arc?

>I hope to god that they go back to back to back (etc) and leave no space between events
I need breathers to gather generic mats and exp and shit though

How good are my chances?

Is leveling up Cu and Carmilla worth it for the next event? I assume they help against 200K HP Orion.

The only thing I don't like about the gameplay is the badly scaled difficulty. No difference between Easy and Normal but on Hard you barely deal damage, Plants spawn indefinitely, and you can damage Servants only with Moon Drive or NP while they can easily one shot you. But the story is good and that's enough from a Fate product to me.
You seem upset user. Go kill a billion of chinks or something.

Post THAT Ilya image.

No, I'm not going to play JP unless they kill NA, but if they do that I'd just have to hope they pull a Granblue and just add English to the Japanese version. Not even going to play it despite me having a 5 star on there and none on NA. I just hope we dont have to spend 2 years catching up

50-50

What do you think?

I mean I do too, but some shitposting is nice once in a while.
I do about 60% fate talk and 40% shitposting when I'm drunk, 100% fate posting when sober.
But I mostly post here when I'm off work, and most of the time I'm off work at home I spend drunk so it ends up being about 50-50 in the end.

Someone good at math estimate how many quartz they spent on AP refills using the Nerofest AP/bond points per battle. I'm too stupid and lazy.

So you're a cancerous faggot?
Hope you get hit by a car. I'm going to bed.