FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/vjue/
docs.google.com/document/d/1aEcKhBeBRwmzn3ogk6vOuyZXB4b44CvMRok0T2_F79U/edit?usp=sharing
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41956
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Scott needing to take his meds.

picosong.com/vjue/
Reposting the boop heard 'round the world.

"Monkey Business", about the eponymous ape from the Five Nights at Freddy's series.
docs.google.com/document/d/1aEcKhBeBRwmzn3ogk6vOuyZXB4b44CvMRok0T2_F79U/edit?usp=sharing
Let me know how you feel about the ending, I'm at a bit of a crossroads with it.

>Bonbon paying $50 for a picture of Mike's Butt

When is she gonna just snap and rape Mike?

When the pictures stop coming

So then is there a in-universe bad-dragon?
Are dragons real in that 'verse?

I miss Scribble

I miss you, user.
come back to me

Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

How close is MatPat to the series?
(All memery outside)

*aside

He has a second grader's understanding of FNAF, and storytelling as a whole.

What do you mean by close? Like is he leaning on Scott or something?

Let it never be said I don't love you guys at least a little bit.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41956

Colored version soon to come.

You mean influential, accurate, or how much he likes it?

Get lost.

Accuracy

thank you for this blessing

>becoming an immortal animatronic is a horrible fate, one that makes dying look preferable
>the puppet somehow isn't the bad guy for hoisting this upon kids
>the animatronics are more angry at you for being a night guard, and Springtrap treats being locked up for thirty years inside his putrefied coffin with only his thoughts for company as a minor inconvenience
What did Scott mean by this?

He didn't

Michael Trap is an inevitability at this point.

Kids aren't very intelligent. Neither are ghosts.

>foxglove literally taking creepshots of Mike and selling them without his consent while knowing full well how he'd handle it if he found out

Wow, worst fox

RIP Mike's eardrums

I love you too, Fagmaster Skypeheart.

>that hint of a nipple
>colored version soon to come
Put me on Freud's couch and call me Oedipus.

If you think I wouldn't accept a handjob from a nightmare chica, while she whispers sweetly horrifying things into my ear you are severely underestimating my particular brand of degeneracy.

>not getting a bedtime blowie and then getting tucked into bed

It's not that I wouldn't, it's just that I don't see how. The idea of birds giving blowjobs has never been something I could visualize in any way...unless it's some sort of awkward crotch-pecking.

>unless it's some sort of awkward crotch-pecking.
What I always go with. That or sticking your dick and most of your groin in her mouth then having her teeth vibrate around you.

Would you bang?

I guess that's very much possible, considering they're machines.

Too much makeup and too much gaudy colors for said makeup.

So the animatronics has mind bending chips on them and that's why you see spooky ghosts in FNAF 3 and Golden Freddy in FNAF 1?

Sure. That's the explanation we've been given. And it's awful.

The books are not canon to the games.

but it explains what's that little disc thing you remove out of Toy Freddy 2.0 in SL.

Well in that case, yeah I'm marking it up to the first game being good with its supernatural antics.

Wait, it retroactively explains GF in the first game? What was wrong with just leaving it as more unexplainable ghost shenanigans like everything else?

I blame GameTheory and the cult of "Deepest lore" faggots it spawned. Scott seems to have gotten it in his head that every detail needs to be explained in the first game to tie into the "lore" he tried to establish later on.

well, it could as well explain the whole "IT'S ME" thing as well, not just GF.
This.

No, it doesn't, the books and the games are not in the same canon.

That little disk is his voice imitator Baby needs as part of her plan.

Well thank heavens. My personal delusion of everything from FNAF4 and SL upwards, including the books, being it's own awful, horrible AU is the only thing that allows me to tolerate this horseshit.

All of the games, including World and 4 and SL, are canon to the game continuity. The books are their own universe.

>World
Please elaborate, user, I want to understand your thought process, however insane it may be

World isn't canon. Scott never came out and called any part of it canon like he did with SL's custom night cutscene or 4's Halloween update's Nightmare BB. People just started calling it canon because of scenes in it that could connect to 3.

World was a spin-off RPG.

Those parts that do connect it to 3 are pretty important to how the children's spirits were freed and moved on. World exists in its own universe that became connected to the main FNAF universe through the events of 3.

is it bad if I want to touch the huge belly of a large Freddy or Bonnie?
maybe even Springtrap's belly, I dunno

It did not, because it's not canon.
Doesn't matter how well it can fit or anything like that.
If you accept World as canon, you must accept the books as canon. You can't pick and choose what's canon, that's not how it works, it's up to the creator of the work.

Put your name back on, Ace, and then leave.

I think Golden Freddy was already explained by FNAF 4. The reason he's so erratic is because he died of brain damage.

Who is that 'Ace' you speak of? Is he a dude that has the same interests as me?

Ace? Who is Ace?

Pandering to lorefaggotry is what arguably killed this series' quality with it causing a domino effect on the other things.

>If you accept World as canon, you must accept the books as canon

No, because Scott specifically said the books aren't canon while he never said that about World. Nothing in the books has anything to do with the games while one of the endings in World involves FNAF 3.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41958

You already know the answer.

hnnng

You're too good to us

>you will never take Miss Yella to pound town

The resident weird fetishist who had a solid reputation before his latent degeneracy took hold.

>that awful, awful left arm anatomy

Not with that attitude! We will fuck robots one day, and it will be glorious! Gyroscopic, mechanically precise hips wringing every possible ounce of pleasure out of you to withing a millionth of a percent. The future is coming, my friend. And soon, we will as well!

>has the same breasts and nipples as my real mom
Wew.

Did you mean "Anyone who stays here long enough"?

Listen to your boner.

I can think of a fair amount of OCfags who are clean and unladen with degeneracy.

why is your mom an imaginary killer robot furry

>Scott would undoubtedly have given us this or at least another robowaifu if he didn't cancel 6
Why are we put on this planet, if not to suffer?

She's a mother hen not a killer chicken robot.

I don't really like the ending. I feel like it'd work better if instead of moans the other guards would sometimes find Reese's pieces or smell peanut butter. A bit more subtle while working with the earlier lines about the treat. Innocuous to them but an oh shit for the readers who know why it's now associated with the ape.

Yeah, I don't really think it was the fanfiction that did us in.
Mostly it's just the games getting progressively worse and people using drama to fill the void.

And the underlying cause behind that, is that people just refuse to let go.

Also what mechanics are there to still discuss, anyway?

I've been away for like, a month and a half. Has anything of note happened during this time period?
News from Scott? Any good pieces of OC? Noteworthy shitstorms?

Scott put 6 on indefinite hiatus, said it wasn't a joke this time, then had a bipolar episode when people kept thinking it was a joke and admitted he depends on r/FiveNightsAtFreddys for validation. The Twisted Ones came out and broke Ghost. That's about it.

Scott went crazy, Ghost is writing again. Roommates got a Directors Cutâ„¢ edition and is being re-released on weaver's tumblr at a rate of a chapter a day.

It's pretty good.

Well no shit, people hang on to bullshit forever around here. Why it's turned into such a shit hole and no fun is allowed.

>then had a bipolar episode when people kept thinking it was a joke and admitted he depends on r/FiveNightsAtFreddys for validation
You got any more on that? Screencaps and such?

>That's pretty fucked up, really. I kept hoping Mangle would stop right before doing it, think better of it, and decide to delete the pictures, but she went thorough with it.
>Like, to put it in perspective, imagine if the genders were reversed. Mangle just fell pretty low on the likability scale of the characters. I dare say the lowest.
Imagine, indeed.
>she

I'll change it then. Something less on the nose should work better. Thanks!

>>she
Be a faggot elsewhere.

>she
How are people still this deluded?

We just talked about how people will hang onto whatever bullshit for forever here.

How many corpses has Chica stuffed in the meat locker?

Canonically, zero.
Rugrats Chica? Probably a few dozen

Like, does canon Freddy Fuckboy's even have a meat locker?

More likely than not.But the bigger question is, do the animatronics stuff people in suits anymore in the games?

Yes. Scott just thinks we need to sympathize with them in spite of that.

Welcome to FNAF's endgame.

>a few dozen
>she has them on hooks
>some are only chunks of torsos or severed limbs
>Frank tries to replace their sausage with his hotdog links
>it's loops of intestines
I don't think she keeps any bodies with how she seems to feel bad about the murders and the fact it'd contaminate the toppings. .

I can't wait to see Five Nights At Freddy's: The Movie, rated PG-13 and starring the hottest new teen actress as Charlie. After that, I'll buy the official FNAF Texture Pack for Minecraft, and swing by my local book store to buy the official My Five Nights At Freddy's Adventure book.

If you check the booru from one year ago, probably. The guy you replied to is some autist hounding him for suddenly drawing a few fetish pics out of the blue.

He needs to neck himself, prove me wrong.