Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

No, but we make fun of people that do.

>not a dualy
step up your game son what are you poor?

Yeah I see shit like this all the time. Bet a hundred bucks he ran in to grab 2 Monster energy drinks.

Yeah, but an F650 isn't as common as you might think.

Not every truck is a bro truck or whatever.

OH BOY ANOTHER PICKUP SHITPOSTING THREAD GOOD JOB OP AND GREAT JOB THOSE OF YOU THAT REPLIED

theres more lifted dualie small dick $200,000 trucks in saskatchewan than any other car
its embarrassing

Unfortunately, some do. Not to that extent but it's not an uncommon sight to see pic related

Amerifats can afford F-450s but not F-650s

Do other countries not do this?

I'm from Europe and a friend drove GMC topkick for few years as (almost) daily which is about the size of that thing in pic.

I'm a eurofag and this gives me a freedom boner

I drove a topkick across the US once and was rather impressed at how well it handled. Somebody was paying attention to making it practical.

>GMC topkick
>GMC didn't name it the GMC Topkek
fucking MISSED OPPORTUNITY

Biggest difference between burger trucks and europoor vans is seating position.

Average euro van has horrible seating position, think like mid 60s Mack truck. It's there to earn money for the owner and doesn't give a shit about the driver.

Burger "trucks" are comfy as fuck and have seating position of regular car, even that gmc thing still has completely normal and comfy seating position and is real joy to drive.

I like the seating position of the vans desu

>huge nigga rims with dirt tires.

I'd say the only worse is socks and sandals

It was really intuitive as well for average people who aren't used to piloting an unarticulated vehicle longer than most houses. I even had to pull a racecar maneuver with it once when I was caught by surprise by a sudden sharp turn on the highway, and it took it all in stride.

dude go back to fucking ur cusin

Are you blind?

Euro vans are horrible.

You sit totally straight and steering wheel is placed almost horizontally, everything to get few cm more for cargo space.

Only euro van that is semi comfy is Mercedes Vito.

Aye, I don't mind sitting straight in traffic and I downright hate slouching when driving and the forward visibility you get is epic.

Are you? It's got dually fender flares but only to fit one wide ass wheel on either side.

Bigger issue is huge block lift in the rear, axle wrap was so bad that it needs traction bar now.

eurotrucks look futuristic af tho

test

You got lucky. There was no way to tell from the OP if it was a dually or super single.

You can see light on the outside of the rear left but yeah I wouldn't have picked it myself.

>you will never own a concrete plant and have a tonka toy to hoon

Feelsbadman

He's gone full autism