What's the least dignified car you can own?

What's the least dignified car you can own?

For me, it's the Prius or Versa.

Geo Metro

automatic rx8

chevy sonic
honda fit
ford fiesta (not the st)

Chevy Spark
Anything Mitsubishi
Dodge Dart
Jeep Patriot/Liberty

A clapped out diesel VW Passat with worse rear suspension

ford freestyle

Any crossover

>relative had one
>routinely spent 5 months out of every year getting fixed
>went on for 6 years before replacement

Modern Volkswagen beetle, it's worse than a pt imho.

a 318 or a C180

its overpriced sister is worse

Prius, riced out Civic that doesn't have the performance to back up the looks and any of those super basic $10k new cars (like the Versa) that are way worse than whatever you could get used for that price
unless they're actually good, but I can't think of any off the top of my head

piss off

chevy spark is a qt tho

dodge dart gt pretty cool

v6 auto Stang

Beetle, non-Abarth 500, Prius, PT Cruiser.

some korean diesel shitbox

Mini

> shitting on the tt

Nigga it's ugly as fuck, it's like a nubeetle for women.

Late 90s early 2000's Chrysler anything that's small and under-powered. This car reminds me just how depressed I am every time I have to get into it.

>Absofuckinglutly beat 91 ranger.
The seats were some of most comfortable things my ass has ever had the pleasure of sitting in though.
Really regretted selling it desu. Always thought it'd be funny to drop it to the floor and put a bunch of silly shit on it like bullhorns, train whistle, gaudy stick on flames, fake hood scoop, etc.
>Feelsbadman
Got an insanely good trade in deal on it though.

Why do people who can't afford to drive anything other than econo shitbox from the 90s keep making threads like this?

I can agree with the yuropoor fit because of the horrible engine but the fit is the most utilitarian car you can get.

Chevy Sonic is pretty shameful. Versa and Prius are also terrible.

Chevy Cruze has zero respectable qualities.

Nissan Murano/Rogue is also extremely bad, very niggerish and soccermom-tier.

Dodge Caravan makes the list for sheer shitboxery and disposable nature. Absolute trash vehicle.

Did Mazda only have one fuckin steering wheel for like 10 years straight? Pic is from my *now dead* 2006 Mazda3...

Every Mazda I see from that era has the exact same fucking wheel.

It was a good wheel, don't get me wrong, but wtf Mazda. Mix it up a bit.

yaris is pretty terrible imo

3k civic

u take that back you fucking thot

crown vic

that's not small

That's not a Porsche

t. Cuckbox owner

Mercedes A-Class

motherfucker thats not small. Even a neon isn't small.
They are also decent cars for their period- ride is very comfy and soft. Ofc its a terrible car for benchracers.

the thing is, I love the beetle, but I just can't get over the fact that they're an extra meme'd Golf. If it retained the RR configuration however...

This is one of the few newish cars that I would feel compelled to get the manual.

something about the kia soul always irks me

man that ugly
only good thing about the first gen TT was its look

not so bad in person

>mog 0-60
>60 on the highway, 0 in the shop

I used to hate on these too, then I started dating my gf and she has a 2016 v6 auto Mustang...and it's actually a blast to drive. It feels a lot faster than it is, but it's still 300hp and RWD, which will spank any Sentra/Civic/Camry on the road

not so much undignified
more a wtf moment when I first saw one

How is owning a station wagon with AWD indignifying?

It's a Ferd with glass transmission, just like the first gen Audi Allroad.

Looks fairly pathetic in person, trust me I've been in one.
Although I admit, the higher level from the ground they are designed to be is actually fairly cool.

DESU I'd much rather see these all over the roads and mall parking lots than fucking SUV/CUVs

>Chevy Sonic is pretty shameful
Not really, I've seen Chad's driving the LT and RS turbo models

Smart Car.

A shitty econobox just says "I don't care about cars," but the Smart Car says "I put thought into what car I was going to buy, and decided I wanted this."
An econobox has trunk room and rear seats, the Smart Car is as impractical as a sports car with none of the benefits, it's not fun to drive, it's tiny and pathetic. You could get a small car, you could get a hybrid for good MPG, this is just going out of your way to be bad.
If I was a girl and a guy picked me up for a date in a smart car, I would find an excuse to leave early.

>Posts audi a4 1.8t
>Clapped out diesel VW
>Diesel

where does it say 1.8T

>probably still calls it a good car because ''it's an audi yo''

3 locking diffs

All of them will be used to get groceries