Lexus makes better looking cars than aston now

>lexus makes better looking cars than aston now
wew

Debatable. But astons look like some ugly ass econo boxes.

Whatever you're on, I want some.

According to who?

According to retard here who gets paid to make lexus threads

>40% of the price
>99% of the performace
>bentley level interior quality
>dat fucking paint
>naturally aspirated
>dat lexus reliability
>actually a super unique car unlike another generic aston

If even the brits can't compete, then the germacucks are truly finished!

That is only because Ford ripped off their style and applied it to econoboxes like the Fiesta and Focuses which you see 1000x more often than any Aston Martin. You now associate the look with an econoy car despite the fact that it originated on high end sport/luxury vehicles.

>ripped off

They literally hired the Aston designer. He can't exactly rip off his own work.

hey man the new vantage is a bit subpar but lets not get ahead of ourselves

looks like a derpy lc500

the one77 looks nothing like the lc
it looks a fuck ton better than the lc
the rc does look better irl than it does in pictures but the lc is just downright weird

The new Vantage is gorgeous, their best looking car rn. It did take me a bit to get used to it, though.

they dont, the rear end of the lexus is all wrong. its bulbous and jarring

agreed. i played around with color combinations and shit on the website trying to make it work for me and it finally clicked with white paint and black wheels with the black carbon winglet on the side.

it looks really special in certain colors and off in others.

Eh.
>le angry face
looks a bit out of place on an aston. And to top it off they finished it in mesh instead of slots.

It literally looks like a Miata with a bodykit.

if only it was as light as a miata but with a v-ateeeeeeeeeeee

He can if he already did it for someone else.

well i didn't say it was ugly but it's just not as good looking as the older vantage

You would break traction into a pole leaving your driveway every morning with a V8 in a car that light.

Considering they're both his work, no he can't.

not if the chassis was good and rear wheels were tractor sized

wtf I hate astons now

>those hideous dimples

Weirdly, self-plagarism can be a problem if you're re-using a piece of work that someone else holds copyright to. There's a sort of famous case in the music industry of John Fogarty being sued by a music label for that reason. He won, and eventually recouped over a million dollars of legal fees. I think that the only reason why Ford got away with using the Aston design was because they owned Aston at the time, and likely have agreement with Tata that they can continue using that look.

You're right, it can be a legal issue.

Nice miata.