totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

One thousand angry Picts drunk on Druid Sip
vs
Twenty US Marines who have been listening to "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" on repeat for five days
Who wins?

>no banners or musicians

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Steel Faith mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Steel Faith mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Steel Faith mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Steel Faith mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. SFO pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of SFO would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.

>tfw fantasyfags have plagued history since the middle ages

How do we get rid of fantasyfags /twg/?

Exterminate humanity.

Th-that's a lawnmower

Breed them out

I have never tried SFO. Is it actually fun?

>assault Top Knotz capital
>GCCM has a unique map for it

Nice. Don't get why the AI sent one, and only one, of its units out the gate, but whatever.

How can we achieve that?

I find the challenge fun. I like most of the changes.

2017 US Marines or 1805 US Marines?

We must make love right now!

Because the AI doesnt work properly on the user made maps

Fantasy are the biggest breeders!

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
SINCE WHEN WAS GELT A NECROMANCER AND A CANNIBAL

>necromancer
End Times
>cannibal
wut

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme rats, meme elves, meme lizards, AHHHH rome, le ebin throgg and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

the epic end timez dude

Don't worry, all memes die eventually
Whether as short lived as munging or as long lasting as G O B L I N S, all memes must die.
Even the ancient memes, like If our Daimyo, die in time.

I dunno about cannibal but End Times Gelt gets a book from Vlad von Carstein (who becomes an elector count and also supports the Empire) on necromancy. He reads it, starts doing some necromancy shit cause ends justify means, kills an elector count using zombies (sort of accidentally), etc. Ends up deciding it was a horrible idea, starts to purge necromancy from his mind then gets stabbed by Manlet von Cuckstein which results in the world ending.

It took place at the intersection of two below ground hallways. As I was powering throught the hallway with a smooth confident stride, a bespectacled Oriental entered my Collision Radar at my eleven o'clock. She was walking with brisk, and it was guaranteed we'd collide if neither of us updated our pathing plans. Approximately two metres from the point of expected collision, we both came to a standstill, then exchanged a look of acknowledgement, and routed around eachother. I have never seen another person pay so much attention to effective collision avoidance. Almost always it's much closer, and usually not so attentively done.

So the Norsca DLC will come without a Kislev rework? Gay.

>Even the ancient memes

Everyone post your ancient memes

Half and half, also they have Rip Its

Ancient Empires releasing in a timely fashion

You just triggered some unresolved trauma.

Bring some smaller ladders with axemen on them and when they push that thing out cut the bit that pushes the ladders off.

Towers in at least one minor settlement, apparently.

Yeah, I've noticed some issues with it. It's too bad but since the regular maps are so fucking dull, I'll keep using GCCM.

Daily reminder that Malekith is the rightful king of the elves.

Munging was just one guy, just like the GOBLINS guy and the Domination by a best elf soon guy

The true hero of this fucking game

Who cares, Archaon won in the end anyway

>End Times

That's like winning in the Paralympics.

kek

>no prophet of sotek
>no kroak
>no nakai
>no chakax
Lizardmen mods better come fast. I want to cast ruination of cities.

It's actually Horned Rat is one who won.

Of the normie elves sure, I only have one king friend and he's the king in the woods.

G O B L I N S

That's okay.
Wood Elves aren't elves anyway.

So I just good goy'd warhammer 2, do I get norsca automatically unlocked in a few hours or do I need to go through a process somewhere to unlock him? (I know they don't release before the 10th but I should still have it installed in my dlc right?)

If anything they're the Elfiest of all!

(insert mel gibson orion here)

Keep telling yourself that, treehugger.
Nobody cares.

>play defensive battle
>map has me on the bottom of a massive slope with my enemies on top
ah yes hunnic tactical superiority

you should see it in your steam inventory for wh alongside all of the other dlc/flc, but not installed. When the patch/update/release comes you should have access to the norscan content

Come to think of it why did orion get his hounds as a fucking vortex spell instead of models?

>elves in many fantasy universes are known for being treehuggers with a very small amount of buildings

>dark elves and high elves are more elf

Oh dear.

>Come to think of it why did orion get his hounds as a fucking vortex spell instead of models?

what like a summonable hound unit? that would have been useless compared to the way it is now

Yep so I see, it says it was added today but not installed.

Thanks very much for your response user.

I'm playing as Chaos and how the fuck do I counter assault unit spam? I'm sieging the Empire and there's 3 different heroes spamming it on me and it's driving me insane

I was thinking more of the dogs being attached to him like gobbla is with skarsnik. I'm not saying the vortex is shit I'd just have prefered having the doggos.

THE KING OF THE ELVES AND THE WARBOSS OF THE GREENSKINS: GRIMGOR IRONHIDE

Get a mod to disable them, it was the best decision of my life.

That would cost a bit too many charlemanges

You should have specialized a hero for assassination by now, and another for army protection. Enemy heroes should be dying and failing left, right and centre.

>not having a dedicated assasin to clean the way of you your main doomstack .

It seems you won't gonna stab you fucking git

>68 speed cataphracts catch up with my 116 speed light cav because of muh charge bonus and the fact that units instantly stop moving when a single guy engages another

Yeah charge speed bonus is pretty ridiculous in Rome 2 and Attila.

>Breed them out
implying histfags can outbreed anything

The mod only disables AI from doing it, not stopping you doing it skarsnik friend.

>how the fuck do I counter assault unit spam?
by spamming counter agents, just assassinate everything you see

>Sissified Malekith
>Nearly destroys Skavendom
>Busted Everchosen nut
>Is Waaaah moses
>Thousands of years old

He's the biggest hero

>all this End Times shit

kek

>cheating

>Busted Everchosen nut
I always knew 'at Grimgor git was no good. Spendin' all his free time inna tent wiff 'at spiky lad while da Waaagh and dey invasion be waitin' on dere nuttin'

Keep doing what you do, Goblins are finally getting the representation they deserve due to your hard work

you are trying to fit into wrong board

Does anyone know about the 500mb update that I had to download yesterday?

>Upgraded my cpu, so no more bottlenecks on my gtx 1070
>Can run big battles on tww maxed

Its
So
Beautiful...
Now lets see Attila

Veeky Forums doesn't have exclusive rights to hate on ET.

which one

bet it still runs like sheit

When all a feature does is require you to do the same tedious thing every turn, every game, then it has no reason to exist.

Actually, ET is even less canon for TWW, since it's set before it and plays out a lot differently. It's virtually the only otherwise canon lore that TWW can safely disregard completely.

whatever helps you sleep at night

Which Game of Thrones mod for Medieval 2 is better, Petty Kings or Westeros: Total War?

>GoT
Reddit out

>Game of Thrones
>mod
>Medieval 2

I only know Petty kings
Its okay i guess

It is now August. Delirium burns through the forest in the hour of its apex. It is Saemrath, the time of the zenith. Orion is afield, engorged and rampant. The Consort-King and his coterie sally forth to bring a rich harvest of lithe young attendants for the maidens of the Asrai. The enshrined ideal of idleness is usurped, and the ensuing bedlam is but little removed from the bray-herd's bestial madness. From Mousillon to Middenland, the Wild Hunt falls upon the hovels and midden-heaps of the toiling races across the Old World.

Ariel alone remains unswept by the ardor of the hour. It is for the Eternal Queen to interpret the auguries, to ensure that Athel Loren may endure. At the Oak of Ages, Ariel engages in the antiquated Asur heresy of time-keeping. At best a confused effort under Athel Loren's capricious canopy, it is only by degrees that Ariel affirms the rectitude of her assumptions.

Regiments of Renown Soon.

Keep going worst elves user

Not an argument

Are we going to get stuff today?

Yes the Throgg campaign skills chart

Nice

stream tomorrow

I knew the beastman giant reminded me of someone.

whatever helps you get off

That steam workshop automatic update is such a fucking ass, holy shit. Now I can't continue my campaign because one of the mods got updated and started crashing after it. Fuck whoever designed that babby shit. Gotta love how everything becomes more and more locked as time goes on.

oh fuck

Kek

of course there exist giant cockroach-like beastmen but a whole empire of technologically backwards cockroach-men? Preposterous!

same here, I miss nexus

>true hero
Man only wants peace.

t. butthurt russhit

fug

EPIC

Can't I just get a mod for mounted Witch Hunter heroes without any full squad madness? I want to be able to fucking fire over infantry.