Is it just confirmation bias of me noticing the brand every time I'm on the road or are Nissan drivers in general...

Is it just confirmation bias of me noticing the brand every time I'm on the road or are Nissan drivers in general dickheads on the road? Fucking worse than bmws

Other urls found in this thread:

curbed.com/2017/11/9/16630842/driverless-shuttle-las-vegas-navya-keolis
motortrend.com/news/autonomous-chevrolet-bolt-hit-motorcyclist/
vtti.vt.edu/featured/?p=422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BMW drivers are dickheads, tailgating, drained their blinker-fluid...

That test is fucking stupid

it evaluates a hypothetical situation that a car of such nature shouldn't even get into, and if it did, it wouldn't be caused by anything that's currently present in the dilemma

it's just a jewish publicity stunt to show "look at how much we care about safety, isn't this philosophical? gib ur freedoms"

what kind of fucked up problem is this ? i mean the fuck a human driver should do in this situation ? its not like a car becomes safer when you take the human out of it

>Picrelated
Press the brakes, pull e-brake if hydraulics failed.

The car wouldn't be able to get into such a situation since it would be way to slow. Say goodbye to anything above 15 in urban areas since the software couldn't handle it.

>autonomyshills will claim there's no conclusion on the dilemma and that there is no other way than to limit car speed to 15mph
>car engines slowly regress back to ancient times so "car" companies can save money
>"assault engines of yore that only evil nazis drive" get banned forever

At last I truly see.

>hypothetical situation that a car of such nature shouldn't even get into
t. retard

Yeah I'm not strong on words,

Point is though, why would an autonomous car ever go so fast it can't brake in that situation?

>bunch of retards just walk out from behind a bus or someshit
>10 meters away at 60kmh
they're dead

car companys dont care if you get to late to work if there is a million dollar lawsuit to avoid by slowing down to a crawl.

That's their personal problem

not when the car you're in decides to sacrifice you to save 5 retards

>look this scenario where there is a fucking concrete block and a convenient family crossing the road
>autonomouscucks btfo again xD
that situation is the pinnacle of hypotetical

>Red light
Brake.

can attest to this. I find that BMW drivers are the shittiest of all. I have had more than one occasion where a BMW will lane-drift into the left with no blinker while I'm directly next to their rear wheel.

fucking neck-check or I'll ring it for you when I step out of my wrecked car to meet you.

the only way I can see this happening were if the car's brakes cut out and couldn't stop. however, you'd think a auto-auto-mobile would recognize this the instant it braked, pull e-brake, start dropping gears to engine brake, and hope for the best. swerving to avoid an inevitable accident is often considered more dangerous, so the vehicle would probably be programmed to keep going, regardless of the obstacle.

All these normie retards think autonomous cars are going to have superhuman reflexes and save the day. Reality is these cars will drive like a 16 year old and just stop if it thinks anything will happen. They don't even honk or anything right now.

Las Vegas, stupid little 7 passenger electric autonomous van sat there while a truck slowly backed into it.
curbed.com/2017/11/9/16630842/driverless-shuttle-las-vegas-navya-keolis

Here's another where the autonomous car was changing lanes, decided not to in the middle of the fucking lane change then hit a motorcyclist passing in the original lane.
motortrend.com/news/autonomous-chevrolet-bolt-hit-motorcyclist/

And whenever you get into a crash it's your word vs mega Corp lawyers. So have fun.

That would imply that the car calculates potential victims, which it doesn't.

This. Autonomous cars have been in two accidents, this proves they are worse than human drivers who are only involved in 1.3 million fatal crashes per year.

All autonomous crashes happen in perfect weather and driving conditions because that's all they can drive in.

Exactly, a texting, half drunk chimpanzee peering out a piece of glass covered in rain with two rubber blades going back and forth, with two lamps to illuminate the road in front of them will always be more effective than multiply redundant radar, ultrasonic sensors, cameras, and a massive processor.

>The city’s police department said that the accident, which occurred a few minutes after noon, was the fault of the human driver, not the machine.
>As it did so, a minivan in the left lane slowed down, causing the Bolt to pull back into the middle lane to avoid a crash.

Why even link the articles ?

That's literally true.

>pedestrians are all women
>answer is obvious
>run over the women

It's not confirmation bias, it's nogs.

More often than not when I see an idiot in a Nissan it's being driven by a nog.

It actually depends on BMW, in 90s bemers and most modern - 99% stupid pussy or gay.
In older bemers - 50/50... But older bemers are rare.

Like I said. Mega corporations vs you.

Anywhere autonomous cars are driving their companies have cozied up with the police and local government to look the other way. Because as it stands, a car driving itself is illegal. The first crash unfolded at less than 1mph with a backup driver and still happened. Why would you put your life on this?

The second shows that autonomous cars will hit whomever and is a shitty driver. I'm honestly outraged that this one is deemed the fault of the motorcyclist. One doesn't change lanes unless it's safe to do in the first place.

They would be dead in that situation even if the car wasn't self-driving. That's called stupid people and it's unavoidable.

That's a dumb fucking test
If they're going fast enough that they can't brake before a red light then turning that fast is just gonna make them roll the car anyway.

Dead driver, dead pedestrians, no problem

I'll turn the sarcasm off for a second - you are a moron. Autonomous cars, even in their infancy, have already proven themselves to be much more capable than the average human driver. Your tiny brain is exactly why humans are so bad at driving, poor decision making, short attention span, not observant of the world around them, and not educated. Since many more humans are like you we probably won't have widespread autonomous vehicles until they are proven to be ~20-30x safer than human driving, but that's not much of a challenge, easily will be accomplished within the next 10 years

In the future that image between cara will be solved with who has pays the most per month.

Basic self driving car leaser vs Premium self driving car leaser, Basic package car takes the damage.

>pic

Stop. What kind of retarded scenario is this?

B.b.but they had an autonomous car 'expert' on NPR a few weeks ago. "Autonomous cars are great. The wave of the future." Yadda, yadda.

But he still admitted that it will require making autonomous car only corridors out of some roads. So, what to do with pedestrians? Or bicycles? Or the transit drivers union?

How the fuck have they proven to be safer? Cruise, the company involved in the motorcycle accident has been involved in 14 crashes in one month.

It's literally just the trolley problem v.1.21st century, so we've moved beyond the actual point into stuff like OP's image where the end outcome is totally irrelevant (as you pointed out, this is not a situation that would happen, and never ever would a self-driving car prioritize pedestrians over the lives of anyone inside or it wouldn't sell) so the only difference is whether or not you think 4 women and an old lady should die, or 4 men and an old man should die.

tl;dr if you choose the logical and objectively correct decision you're actually a misogynist shitlord.

Depends, are the people on the street protesting some sjw bullshit?

What is your post trying to say?
>if they make autonomous lanes nobody will be able to walk, ride a bike, or use a bus anymore
Use your brain just a bit more before spewing out words into the post box.

vtti.vt.edu/featured/?p=422

>14 crashes in one month
There are over 524,000 accidents per month in the US. If we are going to play a game of citing random numbers out of a context you are going to lose.

I've noticed the same thing. Nissan drivers always seem to be women, nu-males, and niggers.

>How the fuck have they proven to be safer?
They don't do mad stuff, that idiots usually do.
And they also scan road much more times, that human.

But as software developer I'd not trust it, that is why I want my pedals and steering wheel, not train-like brake lever.

Prius drivers - see one and within at least 30 seconds, they are doing something fucking stupid.

Maybe the self-driving car should fucking break.

Stupid ass question

If self driving cars are programed to never run over a person then 4 basketball Americans could stand around it making you unable to get away.

Fuck all this bull shit i ran an idiot over in a tracked excavator at 2mph. He walked behind a moving piece of equipment on his own regard. He sued me for 10m $american i countered with im biggger then you stay out of my way and live. WWWOOONNN!!!!!!!!Insurance still doubles. Fuck lawers fuck bankers they are behind this automation craze the want the sheckels.