pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fD5XZ4xm
youtube.com/watch?v=EL4SdTGlG9w
pastebin.com/zPYi5BJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for the charge changes were good and fuck GGG for taking them back.

2nd for fuck ggg and fuck white people

>Free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

and you don't seem to understand

How's this for a league starter? Is it affordable enough?

pastebin.com/fD5XZ4xm

Third for exactly this

Anyone have any links to Scorching Ray builds or atleast things I should look for to support it?

SR - Efficacy - Elemental Focus - Controlled destruction - Burning damage

Anyone have links to builds for a new expansion that we don't have the patch notes of yet?

did ESniggers kill themselves yet

yeah i have a few
they are all secret build though so i can't link you

624k DPS, Ascendant (Trickster, Pathfinder), level 86
Ice Spear
Literally naked except for Weapon and Jewels

yeah alright not bad but what's your ehp

you need at least 20k ehp to survive yellow maps in 3.0

SOON

stop saying ehp as if it means anything in a 1-shot game

PoB ruined this general with the dps obsession

I've leveled multiple level 95+ in hc and I can tell you, you don't need more than 50-100k dps to comfortably farm t13-t15

Ehp means nothing because its a case by case thing.

+2 to level of socketed melee gems
+2 to level of socketed bow gems
+2 to level of socketed cold gems
+2 to level of socketed fire gems
+2 to level of socketed lightning gems
+2 to level of socketed chaos gems

>+2 to level of socketed Minion gems
Where is it

but how fast

exists on helmets

In your helmet.

>Summoner's +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
?

only in helmets
lol

Rate my cyclone build

where can you get +2 to level of socketed physical gems?

remove two branches and it's perfect

overcharged is the most overpowered cluster in the tree and everyone should get it whenever possible

not really, chris worked really hard to make the skill tree swastika proof

>4 points for a clearspeed only node

Rate my new unique idea

>Helmet
>Life: 300
y/n

how is that unique

I am on a quest to find the best way to proc EE and EO as a melee without hassle.

>Orb of Storm - Inc. Crit
Shit, would have been perfect but you have to put it down yourself, takes too much time

>CwDT - Ball Lighting - GMP - Inc. Crit
Shit, doesn't proc as much as Orb of Storm

>CwDT - Blade Vortex - Inc Crit - Added Cold/lighting
Better but I'm sure there is more efficient

I was trying to make fun of kaoms being BiS for 5 years pls no bully

Scion best waifu
Witch a shit

never explain your jokes retard

p guud desu i cant decide between raider slayer might flip the ol coin

When are we going to get new item slots?

WHERE IS THE PANTS?
WHERE IS THE CAPES?

FB shield charge slayer still gonna be good? I am thinking of rolling with either that or a trapper build for snowflake points.

this isn't marvel heroes you stupid americunt

How does Charged Dash even work? Am I going to be getting 11 explosions spaced out over the distance I move from channeling for 1 second? I wonder if Ruthless applies for every third nova thats created.

Just play whirlwind dash

>"Yay, charges are back to they should, build diversity is saved"
>"But please give us that 4% more spell damage on power charges :("
This mentality right here shows that they never cared about their so-called "build diversity", they were just screeching cause they'd lose some damage.

>The one retard who still thinks % more spell damage on power charges is a good idea speaks for everyone.

Yea... sure m8.

Haven't played this in years
What's happening in 3 days and 11h?

It is a good idea

I preferred that 4% more damage on power charges. Instead people bitched that unused uniques were made slightly more useless than before. Frenzy still gave cast/attack speed to casters and Power still gave Crit to attackers, sure it wasnt worth investing in more charges of the wrong type, but you still got the 3 for free.

I was having fun making Noncrit casters with Power charges and not having to worry about picking up frenzy charges.

How about reading the 3rd link of the OP you stupid little shit GOD this is why I hate summershits like you

4 more sleeps to go

>1 retard
It's almost 1/3rd of the comments on the manifesto thread and i'm not even going on plebbit.

"More" multipliers don't work with CoE if i remember correctly.

its the middle of winter jabroni

I panicked a little when I tried to check how much dps I had on the build I farmed red maps with during essence, I didn't expect it to be so low.

>don't even use any skills
>don't even equip any items
>don't even level
>never seen an es or life node
>through sheer willpower i kill everything on my screen

Storm Burst legit looks like the most fun skill they've released in over 2 years

Good thing 95% of your time spent in a map is spent clearing trash then.

Intuitive Leap is your friend

But all those amazing Tulfall builds that were destroyed.

Also, all those people crying about traps being destroyed when
>Attack traps still benefited form Frenzy charges (attack traps being shitty is another thing)
>Spell traps could still get their moar multipliers back from the nu-Power Charges
are retards.

Why are traps and mines allowed to shotgun
Traps and mines should destroy all others in their aoe when they detonate

>It's almost 1/3rd of the comments on the manifesto thread and i'm not even going on plebbit.

Jesus chris, just end this community. The only one who manages to outretard it, is GGG themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=EL4SdTGlG9w
we dark souls now

It's basically the Barrows boss with just more chaos shit on the ground everywhere.

>Instead people bitched that unused uniques
>Attack traps still benefited form Frenzy charges (attack traps being shitty is another thing)

so maybe they should fix shit first instead of being retarded and then slowly applying band aids

nah, obviously they should have gone through with their half baked idea, and all those useless uniques should STAY useless! bloat of 99% garbage items, skills and jewels is the norm! we need to be like Magic the Niggering, since chris brings it up every second, and make 1000000 useless things and 1 good thing because balancing your game is for first world countries and here in kiwiville we instead opt to test 10000000 trillion quadrilion quintillion dps builds with no sacrificed defenses (5k hp with phase acro and evasion is perfectly acceptable!) on white dummies (with -50% to all res) from our cucksheds.

long live GGG!

All the people complaining like this isnt the best fucking game of its type out on market by a landslide or something? What the hell do people want anymore these days. They constantly put out content even if slightly reused. Offer a stellar overall game. Have done it for many years now and ALL FOR FREE and you still complain?

Look at Call of fucking repeat duty....people buy it every single year and yet its nearly the same game or some stolen mechanic from another game. At least GGG is doing all of this for free. You are getting several new acts and bosses which for anyone who played beta is pretty awesome. And you get a rework in meta im sure with the changes coming in. You can always play standard. They added SSF for those people who wanted it. They have to come up with a new idea every few months within a limitation and still be interesting and please everyone. I mean really! What more do you want.

So what if you dont like the MTX go buy wtf you want or dont do it. Some people like them. I like them and many others do too. Im normally pretty hard on GGG because I want the game to be the best but seeing the amount of complaining going on. If you dont like it fucking play D3 then. Like really dont know what more they want from this company...

>by a landslide
stopped right there
this game is BARELY better than D3 right now, and that's something

>Glad the change to frenzy didn't make it, build diversity is what makes this game good. But i think some nerf/change could make them less generic.

>Maybe go for frenzy charge: grants 4% more attack damage and 3/4% more cast speed (and remove the inc. attack and cast speed alltogether).
And people like this act like they know everything about the game. I really should stop reading the comments on site altogether, i think i'm getting ulcers.

With that logic they should revert all the DoT/double dipping. DoT changes are currently half finished and its obvious theyre using Harbinger as a breather so they can finish the changes. There is no other reason for them to be in such a laughably unusable state. Instead they could keep the charge changes and let those couple uniques continue being useless for a bit, its not like it matters with the large majority of uniques being complete trash. The changes actually made a couple uniques more worth using, so really it balanced out.

Also the majority of this playerbase is on SC and its completely reasonable to do Guardians/Shaper with 5-6K HP on an acro build, assuming you have experience youll usually never die.

Dont try to say anything good user. /poeg/ has had its mind warped after years of sitting here arguing and watching GGG make questionable decisions. Sure the game is the best ARPG on the market right now by a huge margin, but its hard for anyone whos been playing for half a decade to realize that, even though playing for that long proves it.

Nothing makes me more upset than seeing Chris use MTG as his justification for his meta shifts. A card game is so inherently different from a video game it baffles me that he would think to even take inspiration from it in the first place. It's like structuring a board game off a movie.

A meta shift/new block in a card game exists for the sole reason of freedom for new design space. They trash old ones so they don't make some horrendously broken interactions going forward that becomes exponentially harder to deal with because for every set you then create you have to go back and triple check every interaction that exists or something might break.

Looking at PoE and then saying "Yeah this justifies only 3 skills (new ones) being good at once, it keeps things fresh and different!" is retarded. There are no interactions between skills that are going to break the game on the level of something like MTG. You are only accomplishing power creep in one way or another. If it isn't straight damage, its clear speed or just quality of life. You cannot justify constantly trashing old skills that maybe someone might have enjoyed playing just because you dont want them playing it anymore. In video games, people enjoy playing specific playstyles. In shit like MTG, this can be represented by aggro, control, ect. archetypes. If GGG decides to trash something like Oro flicker, there will be fucking nothing to replace it. That playstyle of being an absolute madman will be dead. And chris thinks that is perfectly fine because he wants you to play charged dash because hes a stupid, fat, balding cunt fuck who has no rhyme or reason behind what he does.

spongebob picture = not reading your novel

millions of damage a second
without compromising survivability

considering blade vortex is still in the game i wouldn't say it's such an outlandish claim

>and its completely reasonable to do Guardians/Shaper with 5-6K HP on an acro build

you're talking out of your ass

and before you open your shit smeared aids ridden sphincter to talk again, I make a phase acro character every league and have done guardians on most of them. just fucking kill yourself.

blade vortex is proof that the design philosophy of "new gems are the only ones that matter" is cancer, all it takes is one fuck up because you tried to force the piece of shit gem you made too hard and suddenly you're still dealing with its radioactive fallout 60 years later

to be fair it is balanced by its long wind up

Why do curses buff your damage so fucking much

Thats another thing that needs to be changed
Curses shouldn't triple your damage

>nerf it
>accidentally buff it
>nerf it again
>accidentally buff it again
>nerf it again
>still a t1 skill

How the fug do you get 400k DPS in your PoB? And with that crit chance? I'm new to this tool but even with 7 frenzy charges and flasks on I don't reach 100k

there's a reason bosses and particularly end game bosses have reduced curse effectiveness and people no longer walk around with triple blasphemy

the damage boost against trash is redundant as you should be wiping them effortlessly even in hexproof maps

You rarely get 1shot and VP is quick enough to avoid death. There are hundreds of videos out there of Raiders with sub 6K health and acro doing Shaper and Guardians deathless. Im never going to step foot into them with that build in HC, but in SC its pretty comfortable. Its not like you need some fucktarded huge life pool to survive these fights, you need experience more than anything. I dont play many Acro builds, but I do play AW builds and I can comfortably do all of the content in the game except Uber Atziri on HC with 5.5-6K health.

>be kiwi
>wake up
>say goodbye to wife
>say goodbye to wife's bull
>say goodbye to wife's son
>go to work at GGG
>open up devkit
>spawn a level 101 assassin
>spawn a level 1 dummy with 0 armor and 20% resistances
>slot 9linked barrage
>additem_mirror_gear
>decide to slot a kaoms heart
>don't want to compromise survivability
>curse dummy with projectile weakness
>use 5 unique flasks i spawned in
>walk up point blank and shotgun it
>WHOA HOLD ON THERE my poison is dealing literally MILLIONS of dps
>nerf it
>nerf charges too because im very bad at pathing my skill tree and want to punish people who can walk and chew gum at the same time
>ask chris to make add a 2nd stat node in between charge nodes but he says its "too much"
>what a faggot
>go home and sleep easy knowing im the savior of ARPGs

pastebin.com/zPYi5BJ4
This is still a rough draft, im sure there are improvements to be made in the tree and the life is lower than I like.

wtf this is literally my average day

>ask chris to make add a 2nd stat node in between charge nodes but he says its "too much"
>what a faggot

>curses buff your damage so fucking much
Great, now it only takes .2s to kill trash mobs instead of .6s.

you forgot the part where you spawned in a support guardian, support necro and support champion

i mean it allows you to unallocate a damage node or two for the uncompromising of your survivability

>additem_mirror_gear

how many thousands of hours did it take u to acquire this knowledg???

did curses get changed in beta?

>additem_mirror_gear
holy F%#K it actually works

Thinking about running Ancestral Warchief or Pizza Totem as a starter.
Zerker AW is probably dead because no double dipping, anybody try totemstuff in beta?

got inquisitor pizza totem to 92. is still good in beta
glacial cascade totem chieftain cold to fire conversion is pretty good too but only 85 atm. clears slower than flameblast totem but then again every totem pales in comparison to pizza

wtf do I play, is SRS fast?

I assume you go life with tukohamas in 3.0?

Berserker AW is still fine and can clear basically everything in the game. Chieftain is safer if you want to farm Shaper/Atziri and Berserker is better if you want to farm Uber Izaro due to Warcry heal letting you faceroll traps. AW will always clear maps slower than the other top tier builds though.

If you want to roll shitcore go Zerker, if you want to go HC go Chieftain.

>every totem pales in comparison to pizza

typical metacuck. use a brain a little and its not hard to find some better for cheaper

>typical pobcuck thinks his sheet dps means anything when it comes to clearing

nope. just look at actual competitive results to see that pizza totems really are the best cost:benefit totems for pushing past 95

id ask you to give proof to your claims but i know youre bs

I hope this expansion isn't a bloated piece of shit because I don't have much space left on my ssd.

tukohamas will be even stronger in 3.0 yeah

its only useful on bosses in 2.6 since 2 totems clears trash easily and with the boss hp buffs itll be in even greater demand for those who actually want to try kill bosses (dont know why though, you can almost full clear another map in the time it takes to down bosses now)

in 2.6 yes, but not in 3.0. you gain arcane surge and immolate but lose crapload of ignite dps. going life/mom instead of Ci makes you lsoe even more.

also not revealing because i want those requisite gear to stay dirt cheap, its gaining traction. you can even farm uber with it.

Tukohamas is gonna spike hard in price.
If you did endgame before you would always go ES, with that option kinda gone and life receiving buffs the fucking shield will go to 25ex I tell you.

I don't know what's everyone's boner with charged dash, it looked incredibly dull and shit to me from the video. Didn't even cross my mind once to play it.