1. you're car

1. you're car
2. do you think it is possible to use a car as a vehicle to acquire pussy
3. if yes, have you been able to do that yourself

i'm pretty sure i'm not car but thanks for the vote of confidence

Ok I'm actually fucking going on IRC at this point and getting the mods to sticky on bright red flashing letters "CARS DO NOT GET YOU PUSSY, YOU GET YOU PUSSY"

1. New edge mustang with appearance modifications
2. The car Alone? No of course not unless you want shallow to the bone thots however it does let some women know you have money to throw around which can be a good (or bad) thing depending on the girl
3. Ironically yes but not with the mustang. I actually hadn an economy tier Kia Soul that we got into the backseat of and fucked in one frisky afternoon
Shit was cash

screenshot that shit

>Mini JCW
>No, it's not my car's job to get pussy. Talking to girls and not blaming my possessions for my success with them is a safer bet tbqh
>However, I have had a lot of fun with a couple of girls I was already talking to who enjoy being in the car. It also doesn't make me look like a typical masculine douchebag car guy, cause y'know, it's a Mini

>tfw no tall skinny negress to fug

>Drive Suzuki SX4
>Lay down the rear seats
>Install mattress

And that is how I used my car to go to the drive-in. My GF at the time was so horny I got head at the drive-in and we left early to go fuck all night. Too bad I haven't gotten laid since I left her two years ago...

yes
yes
yes

>drive-in
Are these still a thing in America?
They're just an occasional novelty here.
Any permanent ones have long since disappeared

Living the dream, user

1. 2017 Civic hatch, because it's both fun and practical, although it somehow nets me attention even though it's ugly as shit and is just the base model
I've also got an S13 240SX for summer

2. it can help to have an expensive car, but the car alone won't get you shit, all it does is make you stand out a bit and maybe attract gold diggers
in many cases it can be a minus if you have something gaudy as fuck like a lifted truck or a Lamborghini
something like an E-class or a Lincoln Continental would be optimal in this area - recognized badge, understated on the outside and supremely comfy on the inside

3. I've met chicks who were impressed with my S13 before (for some fucking reason), but none worth pursuing

I can't say for Merica or the rest of Leafland but here in Quebexico there are 3 drive-ins close to me.

1. Fiesta ST
2. I guess its a good way to look like a pussy.
Women dont see a difference between an st and a base model anyway.

I am car

>1998 Subaru Legacy GT
>yes
>yes, pic related

I can tell you if I had a van or suv in high school I would have gotten laid a lot more. Usually the problem was there was no where to go to be alone. Girls would get creeped out in the back of my car, thinking someone was watching. Also it was cramped.

PS A Jeep is the only affordable vehicle that girls are interested in and will ask to go for a ride in.

I'm not sure any more exist here in the U.S. I've lived in 6 stated and driven through 30 and never seen one . I have seen plenty of empty lots and broken down screens where they used to be though

>Your car
Fiesta S

>do you think it is possible to use a car as a vehicle to acquire pussy
No. I have a wife and baby now, but when I was getting pussy, I drove a 1993 camry with all sorts of fucked up shit wrong with it.

There is plenty of misinformation on the internet today about women being super materialistic or whatever, its pretty much all wrong. The number one thing most women go for is your face and personality. Although if you follow the advice some guys say about waiting till you're in your 30s and have a house and nice car and nice things before settling down, of course you're going to attract gold diggers and materialistic whores, because you're only advertising yourself through things you own.

I know that some women have noticed my car and linked it to wealth and prestige but at the end of the day Chad in a twingo is going to get the girl over Elliot in a Ferrari

A novelty. You can find them and its fun to take a woman and snog and you get two movies for cheap. But no its not a thing

Cars could get you a pussy when cars were considered a luxury. Nowadays since every kid has car, parents bought them - its no longer a privilege and nor it means something in society.

>Fiesta ST
>maybe a gold digger looking for someone to leech off of, but not any girl that's actually worth it
>a girl said it was cute and liked how the seats hugged her

>The number one thing most women go for is your face and personality.
This this this. And fwiw, one can make up for the other. I'm not ugly but my skin isn't that great, but I can make girls laugh pretty easily.

>gold digger
>fiesta ST
nigger what, gold diggers would laugh at your shitty econobox

>v6 cuckstang
>only stupid ones
>yes

1. Pic related

2. Not a fucking chance

3. Had a gf before buying

>tfw just bought a V6 Mustang with a manual
You’re telling me there’s hope?

for you, no

Figures. Guess I’ll stay a Virgin for another 21 years.

how much of a hassle was it to get the doggo up there for your faggy picture

i kid that thing is so danky dank

I mean...to 18 year olds it looks cooler than a corolla.

that being said a girl will still likely go with chad in a corolla rather than an autist in a cuckstang

Lmao FiST faggots think everyone is impressed with their 190 hp cuck box. WHY DIDNT YOU GET A MIATA. normies atleast think they are fast and any car guy will respect you.

Damn dude I’d fuck you too, nice ride

I have a pretty nice car in a country where nobody under 25 owns a car, at most an old one, and it haven't got me any pussy.

Yes you can use your car to help attract girls *****IF***** you're already a 6+/10.
If you want a normie/preppy girl get an older model BMW/Merc/Audi. If you actually have money any new car will do. If you want any other type of girl the answer is TRUCC. This market is nice because you can lift an older model and any real truck bitch will still love it and not know it's cheap. The #1 thing is to keep your car extremely clean, or at least the interior of you have a truck. I've pulled girls in all of my miatas, stock 98 Ram, my e46, and my lifted Duramax. It all comes down to being hot and quick witted though, a car/truck just helps

We have one in my town used to go a lot, extremely popular with new releases

S13's are uncommon and stand out so that's probably why

>Pulled girls in my miatas
But were they convertibles?

I literally just bought a 77 320i swapped 5 speed and fuel injection delete
it's red

how much pussy?

A car by itself wont get you any pussy, but it can repell it. Most girls dont really give a shit about what you drive. Doing drivebys in a luxury car makes you look like a jerk.
Heres a list:
>clean
>not too loud
>rides well
>Make sure its really clean.
>Then clean again and remove any odors.
>And clean again.

98 Civic and 72 C10
Nope.
Only dudes care about my shitbox civic hatch with a few simple mods and my beat to shit C10 with rust and faded paint only attracts old women and crazy daddy issue girls.

1. Volvo 940 Polar
2. Not if you're looking for decent women and even then, being an uninteresting waste of carbon will get you nowhere.
3. Got engaged when I got the car and my wife-to-bee got to drive my Opel Astra to work. Conceived our daughter in the Volvo.

They're rare but they're around. One was going to be built near my home, but there was toxic residue from the factory by the lot.

a car alone has never gotten anyone pussy

only if the car shows off your wealth. if you're a poorfag, just get a bike

The last one in my area closed down over 15 years ago. Last movie it showed was Jurassic Park 3 iirc.

jej

Women aren't any more stupid than men are. You go to a girls house and it looks like this, that's the equiv of your 3k civic. Of course a nicer car gives you a better chance.

>Getting your car dirty like that
Also how to not be uninteresting?