/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-9 Aug: Sherlock Holmes (in all rate up)
2 Aug: Fuyuki, Orleans
3 Aug: Septem, Okeanos
4 Aug: London, America
5 Aug: Camelot, Babylonia
6 Aug: Shinjuku , Agartha
7 Aug: Da Vinci + 2016 Anniversary CE
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/

>Strengthening Quest for 14 Servants.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_reinforcement/

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.
>Swimsuit versions for Nitocris, Nobunaga and Saber Alter have been revealed for the next Summer event

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
typemoon.com/news/2017/-vgF95
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_ad-Din_Sinan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does owning the treasure include owning manuals on how to use them?
If, at the end of time, there exists a treasure that can literally reboot the entire universe, would he be able to use it? Would he even understand it?

I did say "humanity preserves itself"

Let's calculate that into speed.
Our sun is 8.3 light minutes away from the earth
One light year is 9460730470000 kilometers, and for the sake of heads not exploding, 9,5 trillion kilometers in this math
that means 2000 light years are 18,921,460,940,000,000 kilometers or 19 quadrillion kilometers, rounded up
(For reference, the next closest galaxy is 2,5 million light years away)
Now, say he moved that distance in 1 second.
One second is 1/3600th of an hour. If he moved 2000 light years in one second then his actual speed would be 3600 times the distance or 68,117,259,384,000,000,000 kilometers, or 68 quintillion kilometers per hour. In effect, that is 7,200,000 light years per hour.

At that speed, he would make it to the andromeda galaxy in roughly 3 and a half hours.

The earth has a circumference of 40 point 075 million meters or 40,030 kilometers.

At that speed, he would circumvent our planet at the equator 1,701,655,243,167,620 times per hour or 472,682,011,991 times per second.

Gilgamesh can move around the entire planet 472 billion times per second.
Achilles is literally standing still compared.

New Case Files confirms that even if DAAs aren't DAAs in Fate worlds they're still important.

Any new C92 things?

Solomon when?
At least Roman's still alive in NA FGO

>Holmes:
>There is no choice. To delve into the topic further would be to start up a talk on parallel worlds and the Pruning Phenomenon, and to dive into the matter of explaining the Age of Gods.
>A distant past with no traces whatsoever of its existence. We live upon the surface of such an ambiguous thing---
>Naturally, that there is a reality which we can perceive and touch is nothing but a precarious occurrence hanging by a thread.
>Even though the Holy Spear may tether it in place, it is still merely something that can be peeled off by exhausting one’s means to do so.
>People do not need to know. They cannot know.
>That is why I--- have been granted this Ruler’s Saint Graph, as arbitrator and adjudicator.
>It is a role that arbitrates the truth, and adjudicates all things in order to maintain human history.
>...It seems that the world is telling me, the “Revealer”, that not all illusions and dreams in the world should be broken.
I don't trust this guy. He knows too much.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

typemoon.com/news/2017/-vgF95

Your calculations assumes he actually traveled through space and didn't use a wormhole or use a warp drive (meaning it literally warps space).

Swimsuit Zero Sakura soon.

Would more people use Drake, Quetz, or DUDE in my Rider slot with LB Mona?

So, this is Holmes now.

I hope never because I'll whale.

>No mats
Jetfags BTFO?

I wonder if we will get Ruler Gil now

Probably Drake.

Grand Avenger Loki
Grand Ruler Abraham
Grand Saber Michael
Grand Archer Prometheus
Grand Lancer Moses
Grand Rider Genghis Khan
Grand Caster Solomon
Grand Assassin Hassan-i-Sabbah
Grand Berserker Samson
Grand Shielder Qin Shi Huang

I think I'll farm mats.

Well, of course it assumes that because it calculates space. If he can fold space or cut through space or phase through space, that is even more OP because he could literally just grab someone, move to the edge of the universe, or if the universe is a self-contained loop, the furthest point away from earth, and the universe would die of heat death before his enemy could return.
Even if the limit is 2000 light years, that would still suffice to make someone lose by default because it would take longer than any civilization can survive to return.

>FGO total of doujins: 806 (category full) of doujinshiorg.

>Ritsuka (female): 266
>Mashu: 224
>Ritsuka (male): 174
>Arjuna: 89
>Dantes: 84
>Merlin: 74
>Roman: 73
>Scat: 52
>Jeanne Alter: 51
>Kiyohime: 48
>Shuten: 42
>Cu Caster: 41
>Alexander: 36
>Kintoki: 32
>Da Vinci: 20
>Jeanne Alter Santa Lily: 19
>Bedi: 17
>Raikou: 17
>Lancelot (Saber): 16
>Marie: 16
>Blackbeard: 14
>Leonidas: 13
>Yan Qing: 13
>Tesla: 12
>Sanson: 12
>Nitocris: 11
>Ishtar: 11
>Musashi: 11
>Hector: 10
>Martha: 10
>Olga: 10
>Boudica: 10
>Tristan: 10
>David: 9
>Asterios: 9
>Koutaro: 9
>Moriarty: 9
>Saber Lily: 9
>Ere: 8
>Ushi: 8
>Emiya Assasin: 8
>Mozart: 7
>Sanzou: 7
>Tamamo Cat: 7
>Ibaraki: 7
>Nobuyuki: 6
>Medb: 6
>Solomon: 5
>Chev: 5
>Lancer Alter Artoria: 5
>LZO: 5
>Billy: 4
>Caesar; 4
>Lancer Artoria: 3
>Sita: 3
>Siduri: 3
>Anne: 3
>Mary: 3
>Mata Hari: 4
>Mephistopheles: 4
>Beowulf: 4
>Goetia: 2 doujins
>Iri (dress of heaven): 2
>Orion: 2
>Kotomine (CE): 2
>MHX Alter: 2
>Geromino: 2
>George: 1
>ROMA: 1
>Carmilla: 1
>Jaguarman: 1
>Darius III: 1
>Fergus: 1
>Nero Bride: 1
>Gilles (Saber): 0
>Benkei: 0
>Jing Ke: 0
>Phantom: 0
>Caligula: 0
>Babbage: 0
>Bloodaxe: 0

When DW and Nasu want GO to die

How do you type "I love [xyz servant]!" in nip?

Sounds awfully like they got a artist to do all the acrylics.

>Does owning the treasure include owning manuals on how to use them?
I think Nasu said Gil doesn't know exactly everything that's in GoB so presumably not.
If, at the end of time, there exists a treasure that can literally reboot the entire universe, would he be able to use it? Would he even understand it?
That sounds like a mcguffin if I've ever heard one so it would depend on the writer.

Anyone have borderless screenshots of the new CEs (590-592)?
Nobody on my friend list have them equipped.

Just let OP do his own thing. Everyone who goes to the site already got it bookmarked somewhere, so it doesn't need to be in the OP.

>Archer of Shinjuku: Such sophistry. It would not be impossible for you to expertly find ways around that, Mr. Famous Detective.

>Holmes: It feels creepy to be praised by you. Stop it. Stop it, please.

>Archer of Shinjuku: Hahahahaha, oh goodness, that’s rather acerbic of you!

>Holmes: That’s only natural. Ah, by the way, Mr. True Culprit. It was you who tampered with the simulator, was it not?

>Archer of Shinjuku: Hmhm~ whatever are you talking about? Certainly, I did indulge a little in my mathematical hobbies, and certainly, I did take a brief look at the system, but I did nothing more, you know?

>Holmes: Then, listen well. There were several seconds of undecipherable noise in Chaldea’s logs during the month of May. They could not be analyzed even by me. It must have been a very special case. Though I can imagine what type of incident it was. You used that noise block as a reference, didn’t you?

>Archer of Shinjuku: If you knew from the start then I wish you would not ask me about it! You have been a really obnoxious detective from long ago, truly!

>Holmes: Oh? But in Sir Doyle’s works, there are no cases in which I treated you so meanly, was there?

>Archer of Shinjuku: ....Honestly, you rascal!!

>LZO: 5

A fucking CE gets material? Wew

I'm expecting gil to pull out a NP that lets him use other skills.
But It really depends on the limits of his treasury, does he have conceptual Nps does he have divine constructs and so on.

T-This isn't everything right?

So, carrying over from last thread, who the hell is King Hassan?
At first I thought he was just the dude who rooted the idea of assassination but now he could be like three more people or maybe even a mixture of them.

he's my dad

>Sherlock is a Ruler because the rules are different now
I know it's Nasu but fuck that's a lazy explanation

>>Holmes: Then, listen well. There were several seconds of undecipherable noise in Chaldea’s logs during the month of May. They could not be analyzed even by me. It must have been a very special case. Though I can imagine what type of incident it was. You used that noise block as a reference, didn’t you?
Holy fuck, Moriarty has been fiddling around with leftover data from CCC.

So how does the Kogil to Gil transition work, does he just suddenly wake up one day and start calling everyone mongrels

He's me and I'm Cain the Primate Murder (True)

I don't remember well, but isn't the flavor text on Gil's Bond CE something about having to know what's inside GoB to open it? Or was it in another place and in another way?

post lewd Passionlip

>>Arjuna: 89
>>Dantes: 84
So this is the power of Nobu

/Jannu'sJannu/ thread.

Qin Shi who

Is there anyone edgier than this faggot

Whoever he is, why he has anything to do with Jewish/babulon tradition?
He's a freaking mudslime.

Isn't he a ruler because his ability to always find out what the fuck is going on made him realize some real deep and messed up stuff, to the point the world gave him the Ruler class container to make sure he doesn't tell people about what's going on?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_ad-Din_Sinan

>tfw I was thinking about this literally a few hours ago
That and Ruler Karna but as a Summer Servant joke

Everything inside GoB can be a mcguffin, really.
He could literally have an artificial throne of heroes inside there if humanity at some point creates one and deems it a treasure.
Since nothing made by humans in the future is a divine construct or only conceptual, since humans will only recognize actually physically existing things as a treasure, the sky is not even the limit when it comes to bullshit sci-fi NPs

How about a NP that literally lets him stop time? That seems simple enough by manipulating gravity in sub space

Chinese Trump

Doujinfag here. This has updated with more (but keep in mind is all cumulative of FGO not just for C92). Give me a moment and I'll update the list for you.

I think they're just using that to justify making the enemies mooncancer class so they could pretend Sherlock is better than he actually is.

Where are my fucking news

Puberty

5 minutes

He's a Ruler because, despite not meeting the requirements, the system just put him in it anyway.

He also tells you what he figured out in the interlude so if your explanation is true it means they fucked up.

5hrs
then 23hrs

Do you also the user who listing the artist/group who gonna deliver FGO doujins for C92?

tomorrow

The text seems to be unless you understand the nature of the vault you can't open it, not that you need to know the entire catalogue.

All those religions are meaningless when God didn't give a shit and his entire goal was to fuck up the divine spirit domination and hand men magecraft. That's pretty much his objective. Aoko speculates he wants people to join him outside the swirl because he's lonely or wants some helpers. Magecraft is a path toward him. Solomon's last magecraft to show was to fuck off and return to God.

We already know that Rhongomyniad pins down the fabric of "reality" as we know it, but in-universe most people don't really realize how possible it is to tear that away. Becoming Ruler seems to be the world's way of letting him realize that digging too deep fucks things up and human history is built on lies and misconceptions. Why else would the truth need to be arbitrated?

But according to He knows way more and doesn't talk about it because it delves too much into ancient human history.

>Bryn not even on the list
Nobody remembers she exists.

No, I'm not that autistic yet.

Seems plausible. I mean, he's said he's not exactly sure about all the contents of his vault.

>How about a NP that literally lets him stop time?
Is this a Jojo reference?

"X大好き!" should suffice well enough. Perhaps "X愛してる!"

Post Supports!

He says enough to figure it out.
TL;DR human history is directly affected by modern day ideas and stories so it is malleable and does not really exist, so by extension the foundation for todays world doesn't exist.

He even says it's Rhon that's holding everything together.

>7 Summer servants last year
>3 already revealed this year
>no titmonsters so far

>most of them are just pairings with the self-inserts
What happened to the shipfags and fujos?

Good night /fgog/ I hope you're still having civil discussions when I come back.

I just want the self-inserts to selfcest, is that too much to ask for?

Make sense but please explain the King Hassan's Protector of Faith A++.
He's a zealot, right?

God didnt do a good job since only like a few bloodlines inherited it and can lose the circuits.
So does that mean if one convinced people that magic existed it would re surge?
I mean this becomes funny as it just gives me the idea that gil is using his own ego to make everyone think GoB is the original.

Wasn't Raikou confirmed a while ago?

No, Zealot is a different character.

Summer when?
I want my Nobu!

News tomorrow.

No, it's based on the idea that if you use enough gravity, you can slow down time to a point where there is no longer a perceivable flow
Now, if you do this just in the physical space of the third dimension, the crushing pressure of the, for our purposes, basically infinite gravity exerted would instantly kill everything, including servants and all material things present. If you shift the gravity to an adjacent dimension, sub space for example, then you avoid the direct effect on the third dimension and physics but still slow down time. If you exert enough gravity in sub space, you can stop time.
Give humanity 100,000 years and this will be child's play. So Gilgamesh could have a prototype or the first break through related to this in his arsenal because it would be regarded as a treasure.

Jojo?

This honestly feels like NTR

This. Combined with what he said earlier about heroes being shaped by their legends which are written at a later date, it just points to human history being a constant mishmash of retcons. Not sure what this has to do with parallel worlds though. Maybe each time a retcon happens, another world branches off?

Bryn is a fragments character, that's why I didn't include her. She had 3 entries in the archive.

It's about as canon as an actual NTR doujin so just go read that.

How about the total of Fate doujins?

So does that mean if magi/archeologists find a older myth that means gil loses most of GoB treasury?
This makes me wonder if even Chaldea records are 'accurate' in the end.

It's canon that 2 average servants can kill Arc though.

There's a lot of BL stuff, bust most is with older characters who don't have a FGO tag but a general one. When I did that list was to show FGO-debuting characters. EMIYA has over 800 doujins and stands atop, but he's accumulated that amount in 13 years of existence.

No, Jojo generally doesn't bother explaining its superpowers in such detail.

It would have to be an older myth about a Hero, but if that did happen I imagine the discovery would not be reflected in the Nasuverse.

>Human history is just a bunch of retcons
So this is Nasu's way of telling us that the Fate retcons are just a part of life and humanity itself, bravo Nasu, we truly are the Fate/Stay Night

Depends on the myth. If it's a myth about an even older king that owned everything in the world, Gil's prototype, then maybe? Although they might just get two similar but different Noble Phantasms which both tap into all the works of man.

12986, most of them FSN (13 years cumulative).

CUTE
U
T
E

Kate welfare tomorrow.

How does Ruler Gil even work though? He'd gladly watch all Masters and Servants kill each other gleefully.

HS are outside of time and space. What's recorded in the Throne won't disappear.