>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HBHLxNzDOq8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Uy_ahqcH76loBNST3w_lPTdY3JqifNjmMru_6rmjnk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Win for Tiki!

xth for Warriors

>40 turn gauntlet battle kiting an armor unit around the map, doing 3x2 with my shitty archer

just end me

Is there any sword that can run DC in their A slot without gimping themselves? Only one I can think of is Lloyd because of his weapon effect

Are you ready for this trio to be confirmed for Warriors?

I once had a 134 turn battle against an armor unit with my only damage output being a special. It was in TT though.

some drawfag should do a nino/julia version of this.

Why tho, you would ruin your speed score and it's the most important

every update is a dagger to my soul

but for real, why do the models look so bad? They're bland I guess? I don't even know, but something is off about them. Like they tried to copy the FE CGI look but subtly fucked it up

at least cordelia face isn't fucking retarded like her artwork in heroes

Looks like we'll eventually be getting mamui too then.

lookin gud

Speed score was already gimped to at most a C rank by the time I got to the last battle. Plus it was Awakening's TT and it was my first team too.

Nino!

This is my favorite part of voting gauntlets.
Post strange units you've encountered so far

>we'll eventually be getting mamui
Even with both Robins confirmed, I wouldn't bet on him getting in

Fucking corrin's SOFT PUSSY

Why not Elise's?

did /feg/ die?

>I wish I was in Hoshido meditating
>these guys are too easy
>my honor hurts
>I'm hungry

>It really is gonna be 3ds warriors with maybe 3 FE1 characters

We aren't even gonna get Camus are we? How can the roster be this lame?

Elise's pussy is not as soft

>he didn't join frederick or gaius

explain yourself shitters

50 ATK !!

can gaiusfags stop? he's shit

didn't roll them

I thought Leo was the biggest loser

because Leo is cute. CUTE

I tried to roll for Fred but quit at the third Felicia, I'm not ready for colorless hell.

It's tighter, which is arguably better

I laughed at all those waifufags blowing orbs for Melon Tiki, but now I'm legit anxious I'm not gonna get Beach Leo. RNG pls.

Well this was disappointing.
Any of these I should look into? I'm still new.

Leo is absurdly popular, all considered. Shouldn't have fallen for the memes against Xander of all characters.

I'd make Elise softer
The fattest kind of softer

I like Fates more than Awakening.

I could see myself dying unexpectedly to this.

You've got a month. Chill.

Post proof of this fooly

Aniki is better and has a BULGE

none of those units are very good. Decent SI, though. Bonfire, Lightning breath, threaten defense. Renewal 2 is alright as well

Reinstall and roll again

has anyone made a gauntlet prediction google doc yet?

he will definitely get in I fucking hope, otherwise I really don't care about any of the other characters from those games

Thanks for the multiplier CorrinFags

Not new enough that I'd consider that.
Tiki's +Def -Res. No good? I really like her as a character. I've got a 3-star version of her, too. Dunno much about SI, though.

youtu.be/HBHLxNzDOq8

elisefuckers have had the multiplier bonus for the past 3
T H R E E
fucking hours. 3 hours means 6 chances to get bonus points with flag usage, and elise is still getting BTFO. holy shit, is team elise even trying???

i hope tiki wins the first round, so we can get fanart with her mashing her boobs against corrin's

He will be in but just as the costume for Femui. Remember the developer interview said Femui is the default.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Uy_ahqcH76loBNST3w_lPTdY3JqifNjmMru_6rmjnk/edit?usp=sharing

After the 3* and 4* rate swap in six days:
>Draw Back will become less common
>Reposition will become less common
>Bonfire will become less common
>Glacies will become less common
>Iceberg will become less common
>Luna will become less common
>Moonbow will become less common
>Pavise will become less common
>Fury will become less common
>Speed+ will become less common
>B Tomebreaker will become less common
>Bowbreaker will become less common
>Desperation will become less common
>R Tomebreaker will become less common
>Breath Of Life will become less common
>Fortyfy Cavalry will become less common
>Goad Armor will become less common
>Goad Fliers will become less common
>Hone Armor will become less common
>Hone Cavalry will become less common
>Threaten Spd will become less common
>Ward Armor will become less common
>Ward Cavalry will become less common
Is thar a fair trade for 3*/4* shitters becoming less common while rolling 4*/5* units becomes more probable? Of course some other skills like Darting Blow, Triangle Adept or Renewal will also be easier to roll but the drop for Moonbow, Fury and Desperation will hurt a lot

>nobody on my friend list joined team Freddy
Can I get some friend requests?2512249665

>femail robin
Ruined.

>can completely replace femui with mamui and never have to see her
not bad. though I think it would be cool to see them together, I don't really care who is considered the deafult

t. Dumbass

i'm ready for the switch. i've had 6 months to farm moonbow, fury, and the other skills 3* units have to offer. i'm ready to bathe in death blow, TA and renewal.

t. Actual Dumbass

t. Can't do basic math

Anyone interested in adding me?
I've recently cleared up my friend list so I've opened up quite a few spots.

Is there any point in keeping people that haven't been online for weeks but have units SI'd and merged to +2 and higher?
I'm qurious to know.

Nah, he's gonna be in

Triple keks if he is locked behind his amiibo

banner has been shit to me, so i will use Anna.
how do i build her without fury 3 fodder? should i use fury 2? or go for spd3/atk3? anyone tried darting blow?

This.
They wouldn't give Tiki an amiibo if she wasn't in the game so they have to ignore Corrin since he also has an amiibo.
Wait...

remove them senpai

not really since they probably have the app uninstalled and won't vote

>Cordelia is in
Awesome. We have a flying unit. I've never played a musou game where I played as a flyer. I suppose I will buy this game along with a Switch.

Also why did they remove the Awakening Summer banner? There is a gauntlet going on.

Literally a pancake

I take it this is your first gauntlet with 7.5x multipliers?

thanks friendo

only unit i have is fcorrin

No one cares about your shit taste in women, bitchboi. Depart for Satanic ground.

How can one guy be so damn fat?

if you like her then you can make her work with SI. just play a little longer, see which skills you like using, which skills you feel like would improve a good amount of a units matchups, improves their perfomance in their niche, etc.

ATiki is perfectly usable. She's just very specialized. Don't let a mage look at her. That nature is above average for her, but +res is also pretty good as it allows her to use her distant counter better. Best boons are +atk and +res I think.

Peri is ok on a cav team but trash without it

anyone tried horseemblem with priscilla as healer?

howd it go

Can't wait for the alternate costumes

shit. don't run healers with horse meme

Why does Female Robin have a slooooot? I hope she's just a costume and voice pack so we can get other mages in even if this is Afatekening. Merric would be cool. And I wanted Aversa as the Awaka Peg so we had a Dark Peg and Shiida for the Falco Knight.

damn...

what about dancer with 3 xand,rein and cecilia

rekt

male robin and female corrin are the best. This is factual. Might as well get rid of their inferior counterparts.

Based kanpeki pancake wife

>79 orbs to 97 orbs in a day
Thanks isis, even if we’re not getting the 10 orbs at the end anymore

allright then, good to know

>be male!corrin
>twin sister is super popular
>you're the least popular avatar
>shes the 5th most popular female character in the series
>fucking dorcas beats you in popularity
>your twin sister gets a figma and nendo
>Hell she even gets a fucking amiibo
>She's one of the best units in heroes
>she gets to be in the summer banner in heroes
>She's the default the for Warriors
>You only have a good chance now solely because of Robin's twin sister who's actually almost as popular as her brother
>But you'll never be anymore than an alt for your sister because stupid fucking developers made her the default Corrin cuz of muh popularity

Real talk through, Male Corrin is starting to get shafted. It wouldn't surprise me if he is locked behind his amiibo if the devs don't give a shit and just added him to complete the nuFE avatar set

Is there even any point in putting vantage on a unit without distant counter? I feel as if in every situation you can use vantage it's better to just have a breaker skill instead.

There's no difference between them.

FeMU was more popular than MaMU on several points. She was more popular than Tharja, Cordelia, Nowi and Titty Tiki.

They just overdesigned Femui while keeping the same self-insert bland design with Mamui.

You can see this with Heroes and Warriors where the male avatars are much more better designed than the female ones.

People always shit on him, but I don't know, I really like using him after giving him some SI. He's pretty good, and I haven't even given him the Raudrblade+ that I have on reserve for him.

Male Corrin is only good for being Nile's cumdump

Is this a good Julia build one of the whales on my friend list

Add me up Tiki bros, hope she helps

No

nope

>tfw only Summer unit I have is Tiki and she's gonna lose to "squish the fish" Robin

Based Legion bro makes supporting gaius easy.

When has being the "default" alt ever been actually relevant?

I've found that he can be useful in PvE.

Well, I can't say i'm disappointed, but it's certainly not what I expected. Fuck, to be honest, it wasn't Corrin.
>Total Orbs Burnt
File is too large, but I got Elise, didn't even have a chance of getting Corrin.